Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project] Day Zero Private Server

Discussion on [Project] Day Zero Private Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/03/2015, 21:18   #31

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Server looks cool

All my Friends playing here now
Old 10/03/2015, 22:55   #32

elite*gold: 0
Next bugs:
Poison, bleeding doesnt work.
Agi twins doesnd give any stats.
Old 10/03/2015, 23:19   #33

Default bugs.
-Poison
-Damage of hero 3
-Join in Colliseu
-Twin agi
-Quest not enable Upper/Lower
-Problem with pot heal and detox Lvl115
-Lvl115 not enable to create guild
-Quests with errors

As I recall these are the traditional problems with servers hero 3.
MapID is the same with a few changes. The old Rohanclients work smoothly. Database is also old with many procedures vacancies. There are many issues to fix. But if you fix your server is great!
I do not want to harm any server, just want a good server. I am impatient to create a server alone.
Later I will again test your server.
Old 10/04/2015, 08:36   #34

Default bugs: Website not working kekek ellelelelelel
Old 10/04/2015, 12:46   #35

Are there many online?
Old 10/04/2015, 14:08   #36

royal mask doesnt boost status
Old 10/04/2015, 16:48   #37

Able to download the client file but it is corrupted... Unable to create an account due to the calendar format I can't see the calendar when I click it...
Old 10/04/2015, 18:54   #38

Hey guys, so just to let you know, updates and everything else can be found on the facebook page

Just a warning, facebook likes to shut us down because YNK is a baby so dont be worried if the page is gone. for now, go hit that like button for updates about the server! Happy Hunting!

-Subz
Old 10/04/2015, 19:08   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFSpeeder View Post
Hey guys, so just to let you know, updates and everything else can be found on the facebook page

Just a warning, facebook likes to shut us down because YNK is a baby so dont be worried if the page is gone. for now, go hit that like button for updates about the server! Happy Hunting!

-Subz
The reason pages get taken down is not because it talks about a particular rohan server. The reason is that sometimes these pages display copyrighted images and other texts that are PWYNKI's property.

The way to avoid that is to avoid images or test copyrighted by them. While it is arguable that they can't claim the word "Rohan" as theirs (other companies do own that trademark who can also get your page pulled down), they can trademark R.O.H.A.N. so be careful.

It is not illegal for you to advertise your private server on Facebook. You just need to be careful about what you put into it to avoid copyright infringements.

/Cheers
Old 10/05/2015, 03:43   #40

Just to answer some bug questions: to get into upper/lower gratt, on the site under game services there is a section called teleports. go here, select your character, and select either upper or lower and you can be ported there. your character must be offline to be ported!

Agi twin issue is being worked on atm, we apologize for that

some quests have errors, but you should not need to do many quests. the important ones have been tested and are working!

Guild creation: you must buy the item from the IP mall under guild and then talk to the NPC in einhoren to create a guild. If you are the guild master and you buff, you will not recieve the buffs! only everyone under the master recieves these buffs!

Other bugs are being worked on atm, we are very busy and understaffed so we apologize for the inconvenience. Happy Hunting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raypot69 View Post
Able to download the client file but it is corrupted... Unable to create an account due to the calendar format I can't see the calendar when I click it...
you must download the client as well as the loader! the loader can be found on the site in a forum post!! please extract the client files, then put the extracted loader files into the extracted client files. after this run the file: Rohan Enix Loader to patch the game.
Happy Hunting

I am sorry about the calendar issue, you may want to try creating an account on another computer! as for the files, if you still have issues after trying this, it may be your computer or internet causing the issue.
Old 10/05/2015, 10:59   #41

servar off! why?
Old 10/05/2015, 11:30   #42

Server/Site are offline why?
Old 10/05/2015, 13:15   #43

To be expected t is a work in progress. it will go up and down as any pserver does in its early life as things get fixed and adjusted.
Old 10/05/2015, 19:42   #44

there was a maintinence, it was announced on the facebook page. PLEASE go like the facebook page if you want to be updated on these types of things, we will not update you here! The facebook page will post updates when the server is down, and when it is back up, as well as anything else that is important! if you do not like the facebook page, you will not know when things are happening, like events and such.

Old 10/06/2015, 21:33   #45

So the Facebook page was taken down. Ill update server status here for now