Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Project] Day Zero Private Server

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
exp should be ajusted just irohan exp not going to draw alot of people

Old   #17

Why does your website not load when i try to open it?

Is there any solution?

Old   #18

we will be ajusting the exp its just to see where we are on the server we are also working on fixing the UI's and inbox me with your skype name if u wanna talk
Old   #19

When the exp will be adjusted?

Old   #20

Looking for a Partner who is willing to buy the files from me and allow me to dev there server to help cover my medical bills not asking for much on them so inbox me if intrested
Old   #21

Subz- Veteran: Ask me your Questions!!!

Hey guys, my name is Justin, or Subz in game, I have been around the server for a while and am available if you have any questions about the server, the site, the client, or anything else you might need. You can message me here, or if it is urgent email me at . (do not spam me or i will block you, i will get to your emails as fast as possible i promise.) please dont hesitate to ask me any questions. this is a great server, and I am sure you will all have a great time!

FAQ
-you can get an unlimited number of 50% exp scrolls and 2x MKill scrolls as drops or from the IP mall. You can also get seals that increase EXP and Mkill. (grinding with a party with party scrolls/seals increases EXP even more!) You can also donate on the site to get 300-450% scrolls as well as 3x and 4x MKill scrolls!

-The Action bar and UI bug is an issue that is being worked on, so please be patient with us!

-The ITEM MALL NPC Lightning is available at the Crafting studio, and will sell item mall items for IP (IP tickets can be obtained as mob drops in many places)

-The Merchants at the GH (Ethres Harbor) sell every weapon and armor type, so you can craft up to your serpenter split gear from the magic shop

Thanks again for giving our server a chance guys, and please feel free to ask me questions, as our Dev is very busy with the server and may not be able to get to you as quickly as I can!

check out the new facebook page!!

Old   #22

you are what some scammer or what no clue, but how exp isnt the same as irohan lv1 killing 1 warg ending up wit 55% exp exactly same as irohan
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #23

The rates are being worked on!
Old   #24

comparing the exp rate isnt negativity its simple fact unless you decide to tweak the rates if i wanted to play to irohan exp id simply still be playing there for a pserver this kind of exp rate is way too poor nothing to discuss here
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFSpeeder View Post
You are welcome to keep playing iRohan if you do not enjoy the server, we prefer not to have any negativity, but thank you for your concern! If you wish to ask a question instead of being negative and having an attitude I will be happy to answer you to the best of my ability.

-Subz
He's not being negative really. He is pointing out that your experience rates need a little attention. You are saying it doesn't because you can use scrolls and seals to boost your xp. That really does not excuse it.

If you intend to run a private server you had better get used to seeing and acting upon critical feedback. Not everyone is going is going to give you glowing reviews.

But, and I am just throwing this out there, a private server that insists on running the same experience rates as the official server does not live long in a world of high to mid exp rate servers. I've seen that happen on more than one game and Rohan is worse in that regard than most.
Old   #26

"you are what some scammer or what no clue" seems pretty negative to me. If he thinks rates are bad that is his opinion, as it was stated earlier the dev is working on it

also there arent a plethera of Rohan private servers out there, so if you would prefer to look for another one I welcome you to try.
Old   #27

Well to give him credit he told you right off that he is seeing no difference between irohan's exp rates and yours after playing on your server. He brought it to your attention regardless of his lack of diplomatic skills.

I can already see that with your comments :
Quote:
there arent a plethera of Rohan private servers out there, so if you would prefer to look for another one I welcome you to try.
and
Quote:
You are welcome to keep playing iRohan if you do not enjoy the server, we prefer not to have any negativity...
You are taking the "This is how our server is. Don't like it? Too bad. Go away with your negativity." attitude with your server. If you feel that will work for you, I wish you well with it. Good luck.
Old   #28

let me express my self better you had 1 post in forum just registered i assumed you were advertising some mirror website to scam people altho there are not much to scam so far since population is pretty low main reason for that is the exp
Old   #29

Exp was Changed hope its better if not inbox me Thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old   #30

Thanks Tony