Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

115 Server Files

Discussion on 115 Server Files within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
115 Server Files

So... I'm looking to trade my 115 Server files with working skills for something i don't have or willing to sell the files Via paypal im willing to send them first but anyways i'd like a Old Irohan Item Mall/EM pages or something in that nature if u have something u think i might want shoot me msg. Also the files come with the a Clean DB and Clean Server Files

Old 10/29/2015, 05:42   #2

Sounds like your current server is failing bud.

From your track record it also seems like you don't have the relevant skills and knowledge to take what you have and make the most of it.

You're like someone stranded in the ocean without a life raft, firing off flares every 10 seconds desperately wanting to find someone to keep you afloat.

Sounds to me like some Indo who thought he became awesome then rather quickly found himself in the ruins of Banda Aceh.

You're nothing but floating Indo ruins.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2015, 06:05   #3

Much hate I feel young padawan. Did I miss a fight? o,o
Old 10/29/2015, 06:30   #4

Fight miss you did not. Silly little dev with big ideas but no skills you did miss.
Old 11/03/2015, 09:38   #5

Still looking for those things
Old 11/03/2015, 14:22   #6

elite*gold: 110
Tony,
Step 1.take off your pants.. Button it up and tie the two ends of the Legs together to make a make shift raft.
Then
Step 2. After the waist of your pants is buttoned or zipped and the legs are tied.. Put the make shift life jacket over your neck and Put the waist facing downward into the water.
Step 3. Cup your hand and begin slapping the water to force air into the Knotted pants.

You will float very well ^_^

Tip: to every dev out there... Stop thinking your ideas are the best.. There is still no server that has over 100 - 200 players online daily...
Clearly everyone is doing something wrong.
Old 11/03/2015, 14:27   #7

We do have over 100 players online daily and did have over 200 players online daily in the past.

Your ideas are what YOU think is the perfect rohan server for YOURSELF. This is not necessarily the opinion of the remaining community. So stop acting already as if you'd know what every player is looking for, you dont. You know what you and a couple other players are looking for, thats it.
Old 11/03/2015, 15:13   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
We do have over 100 players online daily and did have over 200 players online daily in the past.

Your ideas are what YOU think is the perfect rohan server for YOURSELF. This is not necessarily the opinion of the remaining community. So stop acting already as if you'd know what every player is looking for, you dont. You know what you and a couple other players are looking for, thats it.

You do realize that your current percentage is 2.2% activity..
If you worked for me you'd be fired instantly....
Old 11/03/2015, 15:17   #9

You do realize that we are online for over 8 months and had a huge player throughtput? Not to mention all the alts?

If you'd work for me, I'd fire you for having no brain at all.

Comparing registered accounts with active users is like comparing apples and oranges.
Old 11/03/2015, 15:40   #10

lol.. 8 months running and still 108 players online..

So what do you have to say for your 8 months of time to grow ?

You "had" 200 or so online, now your daily average is 78-111

Any thoughts on why your server isn't progressing ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2015, 15:52   #11

Our server infact is progressing. You have some serious problem with setting facts into relation. You could conclude the "why" easily.

3 more servers popped up, populated split. Yet OldRohan went out with the highest population of all. And it doesnt matter how good your server is, how successfull it is and what more. Population will always split since players will always want to try out something else.
Old 11/03/2015, 16:04   #12

If a server has someone who has any clue about customer service, their server population would sky rocket.. Why ?

Because they are dedicated on improving the way the players interact with each other in the game...

Making players who play casual have an option to gear themselves without being useless.
Making players who like to grind 24/7 have an option to gear themselves without being useless.
Making players who join "JUST TO HAVE FUN" have an option to gear without getting smashed in pvp along the way.
In the time i played OldRohan.. This is all i saw, along with everyone i played and quit with.
Want Accessories ? Go grind and kill bosses.
Want Gear ? Go Grind and Forge and hope you don't fail.
Want Weapons ? Go Grind and Forge and hope you don't fail.
Wanna do tsb with a bunch of friends.. Sure, just make sure you don't have more than 18 friends.. LOL.. BUT.. no point in joining because you play casually and would prefer holding 1 little tower up in the top left to get some points for you and your friend's guild.. BUT only 3 towers which are constantly being capped and destroyed by the hardcore gamers.. tough luck. If only there were 9 towers, maybe your guild could get some points and have some fun... Guess not on OldRohan.

There is so much more sh*t i can point out about your server.. soo many inbox messages with people complaining "why tell us to join OldRohan, it's sh*t" etc etc

Anyway.. I'm DOne...

TONY, I'M SORRY FOR SPAMMING YOUR WALL WITH COMMENTS ^_^

Guys, tony is selling files ^^
Old 11/03/2015, 16:37   #13

100-150 players think differently.

No seriously, there is no point in discussing with you since you wont understand either way. Im not sure if you dont want to understand or if you simply cant understand.

I've been merely pointing out that what you find to be the perfect server, isnt necessarily what every players thinks is a perfect server.

The time you invest in trying to be a keyboard warrior, you could spend playing the game.

The point is, for the players actually playing our server its perfectly fine, they enjoy and like it. If you dislike it, fine. Im cool with that just keep your bullshit for yourself, trying to shittalk us (and other servers for that matter) again and again proofs how pathetic you are.
Old 11/03/2015, 17:12   #14

Old 11/03/2015, 17:40   #15

Exactly this.
Thanks
1 User