Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

N.I.G.H.T-Project New Private Server

Reply
 
Old   #226
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
You are the one that should be mad because players left your server...
Son, isnt that obvious? There are 3 servers online so population obviously splits. It has always been like this and it will always be like this, nothing I should or would be mad about.

You dislike/blame us for trying something different? Fine, dont play our server. But keep yer ragequitting shittalk for yourself since noone cares at all.



asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #227
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
OldRohan is a **** server that was restarted twice a day for a period of 1 month.
HaiBai obtained 2 FDs for that time, getting FD quest done would require about 3-4 months, whole server had r4 boss drops because of the same reason.
Balance in Old is horrible, rangers hitting up to 7k on 4x DD and templars with 2 fd 1.8-2k the skill changes are retarded and we cant call OldRohan "Rohan" anymoar.
By the time I was helping Wrathfull on this server there were 250+ ppl online daily, in the past 2 weeks I never saw Online Players more than 90 on website indicator.
Yurnegro you my friend suck, maybe thats the reason u were trying to hide who stays behind OldRohan? Go try bring ppl back to ur "perfect" server and dont bark much on this forum full of retarded haters.
Didn't you guys rage super hard and quit because you got caught duping?
SN and TF are both trash guilds, they chase fairy tales instead of investing their time into a balanced server. Honestly, both guilds chase OP temp and DN combos. Even if oldrohan had that OP combo, you'd still get rolled. I've seen both your guilds fight, nothing but trash.

You say you all quit and deal with "real life" but you just realized you sucked at the game and went to another game where you will also suck. It's not the server, or the game, it's your lack of talent in proper rohan pvp that have made both your guilds nothing but a whisper in the wind of what wasn't.


Traktrak is offline  
Old   #228
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 10
Who the **** are u Trak? Another guildless pro?
We got caught duping? You are even more dumber than the guy who made up that story we actually stopped playing on Old because I reported a hacker and in the end I was the guilty one for telling ppl what kind of server is Old, you can check OldRohan thread if you dont believe me on that one.
What is balanced about Old? Ranger hitting 7ks and killing everything thats not vit in less than 3 seconds?
Go play on Old and fight mobs, because there is no1 left to fight in this game all the good teams already left, feel pro rolling 30 ppl server.
Ahorio is offline  
Old   #229
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
You arent informed correctly as it seems.

You've been ragequitting since someone duped flame diamonds even tho we solved that case a few hours after we got informed. And yet you still dont understand the matter, you didnt got blamed for informing us. You got blamed for blaming us.


asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #230
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
You arent informed correctly as it seems.

You've been ragequitting since someone duped flame diamonds even tho we solved that case a few hours after we got informed. And yet you still dont understand the matter, you didnt got blamed for informing us. You got blamed for blaming us.
I dont even give a **** about what happend anymore, thats my point of view,
idk if it was u that spread out the rumour that we duped but its pathetic.
I am glad u fixed ur server tho. it seemed to have good population at a point.
Ahorio is offline  
Old   #231
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Nah I dunno where he got that from, but we definitely didnt spread those rumours.

Either way, you give a ****? So stop acting like a 12yo, shittalking everything you dislike. Easy as fk.
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #232
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 10
btw? wtf happened to Night Rohan lel? i logged in and everything was wiped??

nvm i checked their website
barabase is offline  
Old   #233
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traktrak View Post
Didn't you guys rage super hard and quit because you got caught duping?
SN and TF are both trash guilds, they chase fairy tales instead of investing their time into a balanced server. Honestly, both guilds chase OP temp and DN combos. Even if oldrohan had that OP combo, you'd still get rolled. I've seen both your guilds fight, nothing but trash.

You say you all quit and deal with "real life" but you just realized you sucked at the game and went to another game where you will also suck. It's not the server, or the game, it's your lack of talent in proper rohan pvp that have made both your guilds nothing but a whisper in the wind of what wasn't.
Why do you talk in our names? You don't know what we are planning, you don't know what our real life issues are, and after all, this ****** game died long ago, and it's kinda sad I didn't succeed to move on earlier. Stop talking if you don't know anything besides the **** in your head.

We didn't chase ''OP temp and DN combos''. As you can see, we played OldRohan for quite a decent amount of time and we had ONLY 1 Templar which was myself.
You, as a nobody, watching everything from SZ trying to take conclusions of what you're seeing but I'm telling you, appearances can be deceiving. Try paying more attention, maybe you learn something new.

Next time you're gonna trashtalk, try not run your fingers on the keyboard without using your brain, thanks ^^.
xHaiBai is offline  
Old   #234
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
I dont even give a **** about what happend anymore, thats my point of view,
idk if it was u that spread out the rumour that we duped but its pathetic.
I am glad u fixed ur server tho. it seemed to have good population at a point.

Heard you RQ about duped FD, figured was because you couldn't use them. Big Noob, find reason to quit to escape out of getting owned.

As for TF, another noob guild who finds reasons to quit by making many excuses. Pathetic guilds who are no longer viable in Rohan. Just quit the thread if you aren't going to play on any server. What are you holding onto? Your honor? You suck, that's great honor to hold on to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
You are the one that should be mad because players left your server...
You're the one mad for pointing out he's mad.

UMAD
Traktrak is offline  
Old   #235
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traktrak View Post
As for TF, another noob guild who finds reasons to quit by making many excuses. Pathetic guilds who are no longer viable in Rohan. Just quit the thread if you aren't going to play on any server. What are you holding onto? Your honor? You suck, that's great honor to hold on to.
First of all, there weren't any excuses at all. I'm the one who took the decision to leave, not the guild. It's my own choice and I can start or quit whenever my ***** wants to.

Second, this is a public forum, I can talk as much as I want, why don't you make your own forum, your own rules and then bark there all day long because noone will ever talk to you. Having a 1 month old account on ePvP just shows how related you are to Rohan. Are you new to this game? Perhaps trying to get attention? Or just mentally touched?

If all of us are so bad, what makes you so good? You're just a piece of **** kid. Go cry somewhere else.
xHaiBai is offline  
Old   #236
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
First of all, there weren't any excuses at all. I'm the one who took the decision to leave, not the guild. It's my own choice and I can start or quit whenever my ***** wants to.

Second, this is a public forum, I can talk as much as I want, why don't you make your own forum, your own rules and then bark there all day long because noone will ever talk to you. Having a 1 month old account on ePvP just shows how related you are to Rohan. Are you new to this game? Perhaps trying to get attention? Or just mentally touched?

If all of us are so bad, what makes you so good? You're just a piece of **** kid. Go cry somewhere else.

So angry for a ****** player.
Hold onto your **** history thinking you are great. Got ran off every server you've been on. Have to be the worst guild next to SN.

And I'm sure your ***** finishes quick like your playtime on every server you've been on. #trash
Traktrak is offline  
Old   #237
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traktrak View Post
So angry for a ****** player.
Hold onto your **** history thinking you are great. Got ran off every server you've been on.

And I'm sure your ***** finishes quick like your playtime on every server you've been on. #trash
I'm glad you're better. Gl with your real life bud.
xHaiBai is offline  
Old   #238
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 49
*Looks at NR's boss drops*:

Bezemut's Red Eye- +60 All, +140 Melee, +700 HP...

...so why would anybody want to play here? Templars are going to kill everything in 4 hits, Dhans will 1-shot everything, and all other offensive character builds will be mediocre.
*Sees people with Heroic Power in game*

GTF outta here, lawl. "Improved gaming experience".
Glixxer is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #239
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
I'm glad you're better. Gl with your real life bud.
Good Luck with your real life, oh wait you don't have one.

#Zaneistrash
Traktrak is offline  
Old   #240
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
*Looks at NR's boss drops*:

Bezemut's Red Eye- +60 All, +140 Melee, +700 HP...

...so why would anybody want to play here? Templars are going to kill everything in 4 hits, Dhans will 1-shot everything, and all other offensive character builds will be mediocre.
*Sees people with Heroic Power in game*

GTF outta here, lawl. "Improved gaming experience".
People are still recycling some of my old additions? Think it was Underground where I added the Beze Red/Blue/Yellow Eyes.


Ishtaria is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.