Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About rohan 2.0 or w/e

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
Chronos-Network went from 300~to 900 likes in a day, most of them if not all are fake.
Fake or not likes are there and there is already more information for that server than Rohan 2 developers ever shared.

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
Fake or not likes are there and there is already more information for that server than Rohan 2 developers ever shared.
LOL +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
just throwing this out there.

to make a game server appear more popular than it is?
Well yeah that's correct. On the other hand, I don't think it's that hard to increase a server's popularity, as long as you know what to do, player amount will increase by itself.

Old   #48

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
hahahaha that slap in the face...

true tho :-P

and what's the point of boosting fake facebook likes ?

When the server opens we will see how many people are joining anyway.... whether its 900 people, 600 people, 300 people or 100 people.
Old   #49

Considering that HeavyRohan had 100 players then next morning there were 419 i guess getting some fb likes aint that hard.

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
hahahaha that slap in the face...

true tho :-P

and what's the point of boosting fake facebook likes ?

When the server opens we will see how many people are joining anyway.... whether its 900 people, 600 people, 300 people or 100 people.
Well i dont know if they are fake or not but most rohan players are looking for old stile rohan with a good amount of players to play because massive pvp battles and stuff like uRohan/Genesis/DGzRohan was. So those likes could actually make a difference.
Old   #51

Kinda i got my answer- there wont be any year soon rohan 2.0 good u guys lied for an year this would happen not mention the 5months CB in which you assured u were working ur @sses out from what im reading u fked up rly hard
1.lied for so long
2.didnt say a thing when u fked up to the people who u've lied so by my opinion really btch move
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
2.didnt say a thing when u fked up to the people who u've lied so by my opinion really btch move
I atleast hope they will return the money to their so called "founders".

@Pein I will contact u via ur fb page later today or tommorow gotta ask something.
Old   #53

I don't want to play a devil's advocate but as he said the project isn't dead.
Old   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
I don't want to play a devil's advocate but as he said the project isn't dead.
We all know its dead.

X_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Well i dont know if they are fake or not but most rohan players are looking for old stile rohan with a good amount of players to play because massive pvp battles and stuff like uRohan/Genesis/DGzRohan was. So those likes could actually make a difference.
I think it would be a huge success because like i said it many times.. A CLASSIC pre-hero server is what almost everyone wants....

Chrono has the classic pre-hero files and over 900 likes on facebook..

All other servers right now are X_X
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
We all know its dead.

X_X
Well, one of the devs working on it came in here and said it isn't. So what you know might not be all that accurate
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Well, one of the devs working on it came in here and said it isn't. So what you know might not be all that accurate
True.. I have no clue whether they are dead or not.. But sorry, i'm not taking the word of someone who disappeared after promising a kick *** rohan 2.0 server.... 2 YEARS AGO...

To me.. it seems like they got all excited, got people all excited.. Managed to make some money on this founders pack **** and then it just all got too much and fell apart.. It happens a lot :-P

But hey.... That's just speculation.
Old   #57

Of the whole team there reqveim seems the most optimistic and motivated to get that server out there. I know from my limited dealings with him that he seems genuinely anxious to get the server's doors open.

his partner on the other hand seems to have lost his motivation in favor of all his other interests & left things sitting in reqveim's lap.
Old   #58

Quote:
I atleast hope they will return the money to their so called "founders".
Wishful thinking lol, consider it akin to "early access" for "official games/companies". Then again, maybe the project will open the doors and honour those donators down the road.

Don't get me wrong, it's up to people how they spend their money but anyone who paid for the "founders pack" should have realised the business risk they were taking. If they didn't, consider it a lesson to be learnt. It didn't bode when other well known people left the project.

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedKnight View Post
Don't get me wrong, it's up to people how they spend their money but anyone who paid for the "founders pack" should have realised the business risk they were taking. If they didn't, consider it a lesson to be learnt. It didn't bode when other well known people left the project.

Cheers
Well said.
+ Respect
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedKnight View Post
Wishful thinking lol, consider it akin to "early access" for "official games/companies". Then again, maybe the project will open the doors and honour those donators down the road.

Cheers
i hope that if that server ever opens the devs running it remember the people who actually bought those and gives them what they promised them.

reqviem knows how to get in contact with penguinjoe to find out who those people are.