Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About rohan 2.0 or w/e

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
I was just about to say that....

Looking forward to crono or chrono.. i keep saying the name wrong lol <3

I'm tired of the typical Rohan developer scheme where u bring out a server and scrap it for money.. We need a "none" rohan guy to make a rohan server lol..
Check out Old Rohan when you have time. They changed Bow Mastery to 70% aoe at lvl7 and Ignore Agrro completely changed to Armor Def % and Arrow Damage. Defs can main Axes(Fixation) to and more changes to come. Prob Chronos future competition.

Old   #17

i know this is to muhc to ask but, can we not spam my thread with useless posts-

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
i know this is to muhc to ask but, can we not spam my thread with useless posts-
Oops sorry.
Back to topic...
...if none of the GMs/Devs answer then its pretty much dead and maybe you guys got scammed in the end(Founders thing something). It was actually too good to be true but what can I say. I've been in a lot of pservers for the last 2 years or so and they open and close just like that. This one took too long to open and ended up being a fail project. Well time to look for another server if you feel like it. Another reason i don't leave completely IRohan and just take small monthly breaks(For pservers ofc).
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Check out Old Rohan when you have time. They changed Bow Mastery to 70% aoe at lvl7 and Ignore Agrro completely changed to Armor Def % and Arrow Damage. Defs can main Axes(Fixation) to and more changes to come. Prob Chronos future competition.
Chronos looks much better.

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Chronos looks much better.
Well i havent seen much of them but it feels like they are doing like Rohan2 hopefully they do go live.
Old   #21

Quote:
Oops sorry.
Back to topic...
...if none of the GMs/Devs answer then its pretty much dead and maybe you guys got scammed in the end(Founders thing something). It was actually too good to be true but what can I say. I've been in a lot of pservers for the last 2 years or so and they open and close just like that. This one took too long to open and ended up being a fail project. Well time to look for another server if you feel like it. Another reason i don't leave completely IRohan and just take small monthly breaks(For pservers ofc).
Whatever's happened to them won't have been a deliberate scam but their disappearance doesn't bode well. I'm a believer of the phrase "if it's worth doing it's worth doing right" but at the same time if doing it right takes too long then you have to make compromises.

There's only so many times you can use the excuse of "waiting for the new version of Unity" or whatever it was they blamed on the delays whilst they messed around adding more trees to the world map. You can't keep waiting for someone else, you have to do the best with what's available to you.

Too ambitious, wanting to change the core Rohan experience too far and too much emphasis on using the server as a platform/beta for their Unity engine remake. All things which I said would happen but as usual no-one listens to me...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

Quote:
Well i havent seen much of them but it feels like they are doing like Rohan2 hopefully they do go live.
Well he said that it's gonna be in June, so just find something else to do 'till then xD
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Well he said that it's gonna be in June, so just find something else to do 'till then xD
Not sure he specified the exact year so it can be june this year or next year or the year after that and so on.
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Whatever's happened to them won't have been a deliberate scam but their disappearance doesn't bode well. I'm a believer of the phrase "if it's worth doing it's worth doing right" but at the same time if doing it right takes too long then you have to make compromises.

There's only so many times you can use the excuse of "waiting for the new version of Unity" or whatever it was they blamed on the delays whilst they messed around adding more trees to the world map. You can't keep waiting for someone else, you have to do the best with what's available to you.

Too ambitious, wanting to change the core Rohan experience too far and too much emphasis on using the server as a platform/beta for their Unity engine remake. All things which I said would happen but as usual no-one listens to me...
I know what happened to them but I wont discuss it here. It is not for me to tell and the person that can tell why is not allowed here. You can check with him at R***z*** if you you are curious.

That friend of mine heard you. He always respected your opinion and ideas. He stuck around to see how the story ended.
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Not sure he specified the exact year so it can be june this year or next year or the year after that and so on.
Well I didn't say which year either
Old   #26

so none will say a shiet **** guys thanks for being so nice and useful thumbs up
Old   #27

Rohan II is not dead.

It just smells like it
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
Rohan II is not dead.

It just smells like it
We have been hearing that bullshiet of u for year and a half.
Everything that smells like its dead is DEAD.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29

I just think soon and never has different means, sometimes both are the same.
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
We have been hearing that bullshiet of u for year and a half.
Everything that smells like its dead is DEAD.
Kinda i agree with this. you should give us something more then 1 sentance its not dead to proove ur claims