Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Reply
 
Old   #631
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
Duplicated Flame Diamonds all around *****
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

WinterIsComing now is WinterIsQuitting the only active guild beside TeamFamus is quiting have fun server full of hacked bullshit.
Explain this to me please.
Ahorio? Do you have an account on our server?
If so, can i have it so i can ban you?

Please stop this toxic bullshit.



asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #632
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
O.o Anyway isnt it possible? Server is up for like 3-4 mounths. Soo even if he hacked or sm its possible to get them lol and last time there was someone from famous who was giving away blazing temple relics, so maybe thats his work.


Yi666 is offline  
Old   #633
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 10
I am not Timnos, and I wouldnt report my own guild and irl friends I am not so dumb.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Dont talk to me u noob see this and SHUT THE HELL UP BECAUSE THIS SERVER IS FULL OF HACKED ITEMS.
Ahorio is offline  
Old   #634
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
I am not Timnos, and I wouldnt report my own guild and irl friends I am not so dumb.

Dont talk to me u noob see this and SHUT THE HELL UP BECAUSE THIS SERVER IS FULL OF HACKED ITEMS.
You account name please.
I don't want you on my server.


asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #635
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 10
Wait a second, your server is full of hacked things and I report them and you dont want me because I am too kind to report this ****?
I am tired of ur bullshit mate.
You are making idiots of us and u think we will stay calm and just shut our mouths?
Are you on ****** drugs kid?
Ahorio is offline  
Old   #636
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
I am incredibly grateful for your report and we'll check the issue.
I just don't want you playing Old Rohan anymore.

You're toxic, you act like a child and you think you know them all.
If you wanted to help you would've private messaged me.
All i can see is you trying to undermine our server and we don't need players like you here.
asdfRohan is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #637
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
You account name please.
I don't want you on my server.
You want to ban him because he reported a hacker ? Do you even have an anticheat ? You went completely retarded.
apecdagod is offline  
Old   #638
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 10
If you dont need players like me in your server find my accounts by yourself you are the ultimate game developer.
I dont even care about it.
Because we stayed up to 5:30 am last night to kill R4 bosses and some random savage has 4 FD out of nowhere thats why u think I am trying to undermine your server pointing out things that are obvious to everyone but they are too scared to tell the truth isnt undermining.
Ahorio is offline  
Old   #639
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by apecdagod View Post
You want to ban him because he reported a hacker ? Do you even have an anticheat ? You went completely retarded.
Heey, Summer Nights is here.
No, i don't want to ban him on the server because he reported a bug.
Just as i logged in on skype i already had reports of this presumed bug. Guess what, i'm not banning those people.

I don't like Ahorio now because he's toxic.
And yes, if he's man enough and doesn't like the server ( which he obviously doesn't ) he will give me his account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
If you dont need players like me in your server find my accounts by yourself you are the ultimate game developer.
I dont even care about it.
Because we stayed up to 5:30 am last night to kill R4 bosses and some random savage has 4 FD out of nowhere thats why u think I am trying to undermine your server pointing out things that are obvious to everyone but they are too scared to tell the truth isnt undermining.
I am sorry about that.

Do you know what undermining is?
As i previously said, IF you wanted to help us you would've private messaged me.
But, guess what, this isn't the first time you start talking shit about this server.

So yeah, we'll solve the FDs problem and we'll ban those who are even remotely related to this incident.
Meanwhile, if you want to be helpful, like you claim you want, use a private message.
asdfRohan is offline  
Old   #640
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Yup thats true, i have 4fds. Obtained them from someone via EM by blazing temple relics dont know if they has been hacked or something just dont know. You can call me a hacker or something, but why should i care about it when i did nothing illegal JUST LOL

If they were illegal just delete them i dont want to be punished becouse of a hacker.
Ichinoqi is offline  
Old   #641
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
Well i do not play this server but when i saw the 4 fds i decided to post.We are starting to look for a server when abso comes back.
apecdagod is offline  
Old   #642
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichinoqi View Post
Yup thats true, i have 4fds. Obtained them from someone via EM by blazing temple relics dont know if they has been hacked or something just dont know. You can call me a hacker or something, but why should i care about it when i did nothing illegal JUST LOL

If they were illegal just delete them i dont want to be punished becouse of a hacker.
You realize you're too bad to kill Kasa, right? ) Not even the best excuse can't help you here

4 FDs are equal to let's say hmm.. MINIMUM 7200 relics. And that if every single boss drops the item you require. That's a total of 15-20k relics, taking in consideration the drops and the chance for it.
Not including all the ticket entrances and the boss respawning which is 72+10 random hours. And server didn't even restart that much recently. Ding dong ding dong
xHaiBai is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #643
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Have i even excused someone? lol im playing almost from begin of this server. Even reported some bugs to Hessup and He fixed them well. Why should i even try to hack something when i rly enjoyed this server.
Ichinoqi is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #644
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 806
Received Thanks: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
I dont even want to start playing this because of all the bugs with the weapons and crashes I got friends playing in it and its really annoying because 1/2 of them cant wear the weapons they made.
Ok says here you never play there and don't want to. so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
Wait a second, your server is full of hacked things and I report them and you dont want me because I am too kind to report this shit?
I am tired of ur bullshit mate.
You are making idiots of us and u think we will stay calm and just shut our mouths?
Are you on fuckin drugs kid?
Seems you are shooting yourself in the mouth with that.
It is easy to rag when you got nothing but hot air and hearsay. Got any proof, any at all, that those flame diamonds are NOT LEGIT? All I see is a couple of screen shots of someone trying to sell 4 of them. How do you know they are not legit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apecdagod View Post
You want to ban him because he reported a hacker ? Do you even have an anticheat ? You went completely retarded.
If the guy was genuinely interested in being helpful rather than toxic, he would have messaged asdf privately either here or on the OldRohan forums rather than turning it into a 3-ring circus HERE in public forums. I think in asdf's place if he had an account as he claims I would have mac-blocked him a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
I don't like Ahorio now because he's toxic.
...
Do you know what undermining is?
As i previously said, IF you wanted to help us you would've private messaged me.
But, guess what, this isn't the first time you start talking shit about this server.
That's true, along with the fact that according to several posts he has made he is trying to hide the fact that he is actively playing on your server regardless of the "I dont even want to start playing this" bull he posted earlier about it.
im batman is offline  
Old   #645
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 46
so this ends to dead end well gg wp.


smoka95 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Selling] ••••Level 55 Legit Account ! •HOT Items• !••••
I have all informations of the account. Price: 10 Euro PSC you pay, i give the account details.. Video:WarRock Account - Elitepvpers - YouTube ...
0 Replies - WarRock Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.