Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Discussion on Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/02/2015, 23:59   #631

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
Duplicated Flame Diamonds all around *****

WinterIsComing now is WinterIsQuitting the only active guild beside TeamFamus is quiting have fun server full of hacked bullshit.
Explain this to me please.
Ahorio? Do you have an account on our server?
If so, can i have it so i can ban you?

Please stop this toxic bullshit.
Old 09/03/2015, 00:01   #632

O.o Anyway isnt it possible? Server is up for like 3-4 mounths. Soo even if he hacked or sm its possible to get them lol and last time there was someone from famous who was giving away blazing temple relics, so maybe thats his work.
Old 09/03/2015, 00:02   #633

I am not Timnos, and I wouldnt report my own guild and irl friends I am not so dumb.

Dont talk to me u noob see this and SHUT THE HELL UP BECAUSE THIS SERVER IS FULL OF HACKED ITEMS.
Old 09/03/2015, 00:04   #634

Quote:
I am not Timnos, and I wouldnt report my own guild and irl friends I am not so dumb.

Dont talk to me u noob see this and SHUT THE HELL UP BECAUSE THIS SERVER IS FULL OF HACKED ITEMS.
You account name please.
I don't want you on my server.
Old 09/03/2015, 00:06   #635

Wait a second, your server is full of hacked things and I report them and you dont want me because I am too kind to report this ****?
I am tired of ur bullshit mate.
You are making idiots of us and u think we will stay calm and just shut our mouths?
Are you on ****** drugs kid?
Old 09/03/2015, 00:10   #636

I am incredibly grateful for your report and we'll check the issue.
I just don't want you playing Old Rohan anymore.

You're toxic, you act like a child and you think you know them all.
If you wanted to help you would've private messaged me.
All i can see is you trying to undermine our server and we don't need players like you here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2015, 00:14   #637

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
You account name please.
I don't want you on my server.
You want to ban him because he reported a hacker ? Do you even have an anticheat ? You went completely retarded.
Old 09/03/2015, 00:15   #638

If you dont need players like me in your server find my accounts by yourself you are the ultimate game developer.
I dont even care about it.
Because we stayed up to 5:30 am last night to kill R4 bosses and some random savage has 4 FD out of nowhere thats why u think I am trying to undermine your server pointing out things that are obvious to everyone but they are too scared to tell the truth isnt undermining.
Old 09/03/2015, 00:26   #639

Quote:
Originally Posted by apecdagod View Post
You want to ban him because he reported a hacker ? Do you even have an anticheat ? You went completely retarded.
Heey, Summer Nights is here.
No, i don't want to ban him on the server because he reported a bug.
Just as i logged in on skype i already had reports of this presumed bug. Guess what, i'm not banning those people.

I don't like Ahorio now because he's toxic.
And yes, if he's man enough and doesn't like the server ( which he obviously doesn't ) he will give me his account.

Quote:
If you dont need players like me in your server find my accounts by yourself you are the ultimate game developer.
I dont even care about it.
Because we stayed up to 5:30 am last night to kill R4 bosses and some random savage has 4 FD out of nowhere thats why u think I am trying to undermine your server pointing out things that are obvious to everyone but they are too scared to tell the truth isnt undermining.
I am sorry about that.

Do you know what undermining is?
As i previously said, IF you wanted to help us you would've private messaged me.
But, guess what, this isn't the first time you start talking shit about this server.

So yeah, we'll solve the FDs problem and we'll ban those who are even remotely related to this incident.
Meanwhile, if you want to be helpful, like you claim you want, use a private message.
Old 09/03/2015, 00:27   #640

Yup thats true, i have 4fds. Obtained them from someone via EM by blazing temple relics dont know if they has been hacked or something just dont know. You can call me a hacker or something, but why should i care about it when i did nothing illegal JUST LOL

If they were illegal just delete them i dont want to be punished becouse of a hacker.
Old 09/03/2015, 00:35   #641

Well i do not play this server but when i saw the 4 fds i decided to post.We are starting to look for a server when abso comes back.
Old 09/03/2015, 00:38   #642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichinoqi View Post
Yup thats true, i have 4fds. Obtained them from someone via EM by blazing temple relics dont know if they has been hacked or something just dont know. You can call me a hacker or something, but why should i care about it when i did nothing illegal JUST LOL

If they were illegal just delete them i dont want to be punished becouse of a hacker.
You realize you're too bad to kill Kasa, right? ) Not even the best excuse can't help you here

4 FDs are equal to let's say hmm.. MINIMUM 7200 relics. And that if every single boss drops the item you require. That's a total of 15-20k relics, taking in consideration the drops and the chance for it.
Not including all the ticket entrances and the boss respawning which is 72+10 random hours. And server didn't even restart that much recently. Ding dong ding dong
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2015, 00:47   #643

Have i even excused someone? lol im playing almost from begin of this server. Even reported some bugs to Hessup and He fixed them well. Why should i even try to hack something when i rly enjoyed this server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2015, 00:56   #644

Quote:
I dont even want to start playing this because of all the bugs with the weapons and crashes I got friends playing in it and its really annoying because 1/2 of them cant wear the weapons they made.
Ok says here you never play there and don't want to. so....

Quote:
Wait a second, your server is full of hacked things and I report them and you dont want me because I am too kind to report this shit?
I am tired of ur bullshit mate.
You are making idiots of us and u think we will stay calm and just shut our mouths?
Are you on fuckin drugs kid?
Seems you are shooting yourself in the mouth with that.
It is easy to rag when you got nothing but hot air and hearsay. Got any proof, any at all, that those flame diamonds are NOT LEGIT? All I see is a couple of screen shots of someone trying to sell 4 of them. How do you know they are not legit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apecdagod View Post
If the guy was genuinely interested in being helpful rather than toxic, he would have messaged asdf privately either here or on the OldRohan forums rather than turning it into a 3-ring circus HERE in public forums. I think in asdf's place if he had an account as he claims I would have mac-blocked him a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
I don't like Ahorio now because he's toxic.
Do you know what undermining is?
As i previously said, IF you wanted to help us you would've private messaged me.
But, guess what, this isn't the first time you start talking shit about this server.
That's true, along with the fact that according to several posts he has made he is trying to hide the fact that he is actively playing on your server regardless of the "I dont even want to start playing this" bull he posted earlier about it.
Old 09/03/2015, 01:06   #645

so this ends to dead end well gg wp.