Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Old   #646

elite*gold: 0
Smoka, I was playing only to help my friends they gave me gear and etc. sometimes friendship means more than a post in a forum but u cant know this because I bet u dont have any friends so nvm.
You can think whatever I just dont give a flying **** about ur opinion.

Old   #647

oh yea mr smarty pants you know all the shiet, your another what bulgarian ego ***** nobody cares about ur shiet, and why the fok u think some1 actually cares about ur opinion so delusional i pity you sir

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #648

Funny how a simple private message to admin concerning the problem or suspiciouse act turns out SN kids decide to rage quit while TF was kicking their *****. Hmmm looks to me like TF was too stronk to deal with and any simple bug/hack/security issue made them all full out rage over it.

GG WP

SN while you guys search for your pserver we will wait for you here, sadly stronger than ever
GL
Thanks
1 User
Old   #649

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Funny how a simple private message to admin concerning the problem or suspiciouse act turns out SN kids decide to rage quit while TF was kicking their *****. Hmmm looks to me like TF was too stronk to deal with and any simple bug/hack/security issue made them all full out rage over it.

GG WP

SN while you guys search for your pserver we will wait for you here, sadly stronger than ever
GL
SummerNights do not play any private server at the moment. How do we get our ***** kicked when we dont even play ?

Old   #650

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post

GG WP

GL
That's a little too harsh..many of our members not playing and same for their. Their current guild can't be called SN, since there's no Abso. On the other hand, the reason that made them quit doesn't involve us. And I kinda feel them, they had a reason for it, even though maybe it wasn't the best choice ever made.

As I told to Ahorio privately, Rohan community is TERRIBLE and that's why most of the servers that ever existed have turned into bullshit.
Why? Because everytime a mistake sneaks in, everyone jumps right away and start flaming the server instead of helping making it better. And that's why NONE of us will ever get to play a perfect server.

As I'm preparing my retirement soon, I'm kinda done ''fighting'' around to show who's the best and what not. After all it's a game, and the fun we were supposed to have has turned into hard feelings and such. It's sad.
Old   #651

Correction then WIC

@xHaiBai
Hmmm sadly
Old   #652

Congratz for the antidupe script ;3 so much for dupers :P ez scrubs enjoy now w.o duping haha
Old   #653

Ban me please.

Ya Ya Ya Ya EEESSS ESSSS
Old   #654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahorio View Post
Ban me please.

Ya Ya Ya Ya EEESSS ESSSS
The music is just awfull.
Old   #655

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
The music is just awfull.
konche vihur ftw.
Old   #656

poor wic scrubs honestly deleting everything and the day after antidupe script comes such a let down dont be mad your rage quiting will be deeply missed rest in peace
Old   #657

Smoka Who the **** are you boi we are not even close to mad we are just sorry for the wasted time...
Antidupe script like the one that they used b4? NoThx.
Old   #658

We are currently resolving all the illegal flame diamonds for everyone whos interested.

As of Ahorio, you still dont understand the matter and rage like a little kid, seriously... We ARE happy that you reported the matter to us, we are gratefull for this. However, the way you reported it was from the ground up wrong. You did it by shittalking the server and blaming us for **** we didnt even know about. If you had told us that there are duped flame diamonds and pointed us in this direction in a more proper and mature way, everything would have been fine.
BUT, you've chosen the ranting way of telling us things. Thats where you went wrong. So dont blame us for responding in a similar disrespectfull way.
Old   #659

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
We are currently resolving all the illegal flame diamonds for everyone whos interested.

As of Ahorio, you still dont understand the matter and rage like a little kid, seriously... We ARE happy that you reported the matter to us, we are gratefull for this. However, the way you reported it was from the ground up wrong. You did it by shittalking the server and blaming us for **** we didnt even know about. If you had told us that there are duped flame diamonds and pointed us in this direction in a more proper and mature way, everything would have been fine.
BUT, you've chosen the ranting way of telling us things. Thats where you went wrong. So dont blame us for responding in a similar disrespectfull way.
Couldn't have been said better. +1010231932190381230918
Old   #660

your completely unaware of the shiet, but let me try to explain you how this works, first part was simple antihack which prevents forging 2 different kind of stuff when you change their code and turn them to something else, duping is completely different read about stackable items here use search or google it wont explain you everything step by step just dont cry me a river im sick listening your **** hurt ego all day long
p.s. im one of the guys who whipped the floor with you guys multiple times thats all you need to know and i was witness when you get **** kicked how everyone just logging