Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Old   #661

elite*gold: 0
-_-
I have a simpler explanation, it was a security hole that anyone would have been able to find. The difference was if that someone was gonna abuse it or report it and as far as this community works 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999% of the players would have been abusing it hard like the guy that made 16 of them.

Ohh and part of the game is dieing if your hp goes to 0 so get used to it no big deal -.-

Old   #662

But opposed to others we are able to gracefully handle such matters.

Old   #663

If that guy didnt brag around with his flame diamonds u would never know about them.
I am glad u fixed your selver.
Old   #664

We'll at some point we would have found out. Glad it went the good way.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #665

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
We'll at some point we would have found out. Glad it went the good way.
You would have found it when its too late and a wipe would be necessary in order to clear your selver from duplicated items.
Old   #666

Wipes aren't the only way to get rid of duped items for someone that knows what they are doing.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #667

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Wipes aren't the only way to get rid of duped items for someone that knows what they are doing.
This. -
Old   #668

Hey asdf it's not gonna hurt if you unban my loner anti-social soloist mob-seeker Madeline ei? ;D Hessup even thanked me for reporting that IM/HM flood. So I don't think unlocking me would hurt the server mate yea?

Btw that pothead iRobot got banned ei good for him, now he's gon' sit in the couch and smoke some fat *** blunt all day crying ei peace! Hope you do unban me asdf :P
Old   #669

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantthis View Post
Hey asdf it's not gonna hurt if you unban my loner anti-social soloist mob-seeker Madeline ei? ;D Hessup even thanked me for reporting that IM/HM flood. So I don't think unlocking me would hurt the server mate yea?

Btw that pothead iRobot got banned ei good for him, now he's gon' sit in the couch and smoke some fat *** blunt all day crying ei peace! Hope you do unban me asdf :P
You can always make a new account you know...
Old   #670

i'm just throwing this out there, but I would guess that guy was banned for a reason...
Old   #671

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
i'm just throwing this out there, but I would guess that guy was banned for a reason...
Yep, and punishment must remain. I'm guessing that he abused the FD dupe or had something to do with it. If you catch a wanted murderer and imprison him, his suffering will not bring back the dead people, and probably won't help the victims' families all that much. But that's not the point, the point is that knowing that they can be punished acts as a deterrent.

Let's make murder completely legal. Punishing them won't undo the damage they've done, so why not? Because then, a ton of people who wouldn't have done it before, WILL do it now, because they know that there is no legal consequence. If potential hackers and bug abusers knew that your punishment was lifted, then they'd be more inclined to do it also, ******* the game up even more.
Old   #672

Same **** that happened in iRohan when E2N/SG players got banned for abusing duped scrolls and out of the blue like 2-3 months later they all got unbanned. That was a huge lol

Still he doesn't deserve the unban since he/she/it did something illegal on the server and he can still get a new account and play.
Old   #673

If i remember correctly he was the guy who informed us about the referrer rewards bug just as we fixed it.
However, an abuse is still an abuse and the only way people could unlock those accounts is to bring the balance to zero.

So yeah, the only way for him is to make another account.
Old   #674

rofl actually it was not just as you fixed it mate, it's before you fixed it. but it's okay, really, i know the damage has been done yea, i was just asking or somehow "hoping" becuase i don't play that much, i even asked you nicely to scan the whole account, the logs to justify what i had told you on our private messages(months ago) never did pvp, never did boss hunt, never did forge anything you would consider an overpowered gears nor weapons. everything was for my beloved monsters/mobs etc with regard to that referral bug that destroyed any balance that you're trying to preserve and maintain on that server. and since i explained to you myself or if you beilieve there's something on my part that did destroy your server then, there's nothing more i can say, it's not something you guys should be concerned about after all. =) one more question can i retrieve the guild of that character if i ever make a new account :P i really love that guild name though.(seriously) anyways thanks for the response asdf, i would really love to start fresh(just really busy with irl stuff) cheers for all ya mates
Old   #675

You've spoken with my partner. We are two persons working on the server.