Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Discussion on Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/05/2015, 01:55   #316

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
How many players does this server actually have?
LoL Dude it doesn't matter how many they have just give em some time and players will increase :P
I don't know if you remember DarkGamerz but they started slow till there was a huge amount of players playing there
The changes per class are so diverse and unique I'm seriously considering moving here even tho I'm making a lot of progress in iRohan. You will actually be able to make a Trapper Pred rather than just Hide, Secret Hide?, Pouch, Timer, and if isn't dead Silence and DPS till its dead. Looks like you will be able to make Vit pred and DPS type Pred to. I still have to test it all o.o
Savage and Berserker changes are insane to. Cant wait to see all this classes in battle rather than just Templars, Vit Dks, Vit Defs and Vit Priests, you know what i mean ><
Old 07/05/2015, 03:23   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
LoL Dude it doesn't matter how many they have just give em some time and players will increase :P
I don't know if you remember DarkGamerz but they started slow till there was a huge amount of players playing there
The changes per class are so diverse and unique I'm seriously considering moving here even tho I'm making a lot of progress in iRohan. You will actually be able to make a Trapper Pred rather than just Hide, Secret Hide?, Pouch, Timer, and if isn't dead Silence and DPS till its dead. Looks like you will be able to make Vit pred and DPS type Pred to. I still have to test it all o.o
Savage and Berserker changes are insane to. Cant wait to see all this classes in battle rather than just Templars, Vit Dks, Vit Defs and Vit Priests, you know what i mean ><
I was asking just because I am considering checking it out and I don't wanna get bored too fast ;p.
Old 07/05/2015, 03:30   #318

Give the owner a little bit of time cause the server got screwed up last maint but all the changes are way interesting. Plus i love to experiment a lot with new builds and stuff :P
Old 07/05/2015, 09:51   #319

Haha thanks for the nice feedback everyone.

We will be putting monkeys in the pet merchant. The next patch will resolve mainly around content additions and fixes.
Granted, there arent to many players online. But our playerbase is steadily increasing, thats a good thing I guess. Approximately we have about 60-70 players average on weekdays and about 100-110 on weekends. But consider, its summer time. People are not playing 24/7 :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2015, 10:08   #320

Heroic skill "tree"still there u just made it 90% invisible thats kinda lame
Old 07/05/2015, 10:17   #321

Thats true, however, we didnt disable it ourself. We will soon switch our client to a newer one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2015, 13:01   #322

Good to see things are picking up. Player numbers are steady and they're definitely increasing. I said before you should run your own server :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2015, 16:52   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Heroic skill "tree"still there u just made it 90% invisible thats kinda lame
What's so lame about it? You still can't use the >99 hero skills can you? As long as the rest of the game content is equally limited who cares?

At least a newer client is more mature with a lot of the nastiest bugs in the original pre-hero client fixed by YNK.

I remember a lot of weird **** that old client used to have. Hell I used to walk my templar around in mid-air and glitch myself into trees and rocks while mounted. Then of course there were missing bridges at einhoren. Never seen any of that **** with the newer clients.

At least somebody is making an honest effort at making a server that people want to play.
Old 07/05/2015, 20:58   #324

elite*gold: 110
WTB Monkey <3
Old 07/06/2015, 22:19   #325

If you banned all of those players who supposedly abused the referral system, then you might have killed this server. The population was already a bit low to begin with. I'm not saying that you made the wrong choice or that those people did not deserve any kind of punishment/setback... but yea. This won't exactly help either. I appreciated all that you did to give us an enjoyable and unique experience, but Rohan is fragile these days. The playerbase is very small, and the standards are so much higher now.

If I were you, I'd use my development skills on something that would bring back more cut and dry result. There's no telling what you'll get when it comes to Rohan. Just look at how you did all of this for these players and they stabbed you in the back. You were nice and got screwed. You punished them to make it fair but now the game is dead... you get screwed either way.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2015, 01:57   #326

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
If you banned all of those players who supposedly abused the referral system, then you might have killed this server. The population was already a bit low to begin with. I'm not saying that you made the wrong choice or that those people did not deserve any kind of punishment/setback... but yea. This won't exactly help either. I appreciated all that you did to give us an enjoyable and unique experience, but Rohan is fragile these days. The playerbase is very small, and the standards are so much higher now.

If I were you, I'd use my development skills on something that would bring back more cut and dry result. There's no telling what you'll get when it comes to Rohan. Just look at how you did all of this for these players and they stabbed you in the back. You were nice and got screwed. You punished them to make it fair but now the game is dead... you get screwed either way.
And i still can't buy my monkey !!!
:-(
Old 07/07/2015, 10:31   #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
And i still can't buy my monkey !!!
:-(
Don't you get a monkey in event inventory when you make a char? And monkeys from lvl up reward? I don't see the problem.
Old 07/07/2015, 15:19   #328

in most pservers the monkey from lvl up rewards is born dead. haven't played this server to know if that is the case here, but in most others it is.
Old 07/07/2015, 16:53   #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
in most pservers the monkey from lvl up rewards is born dead. haven't played this server to know if that is the case here, but in most others it is.
Nah in this server you can use them all with no prob. Plus you get a 10 day one on the event inventory so that's 2-3? monkeys
But you still have to feed em :l
Old 07/08/2015, 02:06   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Yeah that's just a simple mistake in the pet file which was fixed ages ago... unless you're an indodev