Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 10:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Reply
 
Old   #316
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 346
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
How many players does this server actually have?
LoL Dude it doesn't matter how many they have just give em some time and players will increase :P
I don't know if you remember DarkGamerz but they started slow till there was a huge amount of players playing there
The changes per class are so diverse and unique I'm seriously considering moving here even tho I'm making a lot of progress in iRohan. You will actually be able to make a Trapper Pred rather than just Hide, Secret Hide?, Pouch, Timer, and if isn't dead Silence and DPS till its dead. Looks like you will be able to make Vit pred and DPS type Pred to. I still have to test it all o.o
Savage and Berserker changes are insane to. Cant wait to see all this classes in battle rather than just Templars, Vit Dks, Vit Defs and Vit Priests, you know what i mean ><



rbnwarior is offline  
Old   #317
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 269
Received Thanks: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
LoL Dude it doesn't matter how many they have just give em some time and players will increase :P
I don't know if you remember DarkGamerz but they started slow till there was a huge amount of players playing there
The changes per class are so diverse and unique I'm seriously considering moving here even tho I'm making a lot of progress in iRohan. You will actually be able to make a Trapper Pred rather than just Hide, Secret Hide?, Pouch, Timer, and if isn't dead Silence and DPS till its dead. Looks like you will be able to make Vit pred and DPS type Pred to. I still have to test it all o.o
Savage and Berserker changes are insane to. Cant wait to see all this classes in battle rather than just Templars, Vit Dks, Vit Defs and Vit Priests, you know what i mean ><
I was asking just because I am considering checking it out and I don't wanna get bored too fast ;p.


xHaiBai is offline  
Old   #318
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 346
Received Thanks: 63
Give the owner a little bit of time cause the server got screwed up last maint but all the changes are way interesting. Plus i love to experiment a lot with new builds and stuff :P
rbnwarior is offline  
Old   #319
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Haha thanks for the nice feedback everyone.

We will be putting monkeys in the pet merchant. The next patch will resolve mainly around content additions and fixes.
Granted, there arent to many players online. But our playerbase is steadily increasing, thats a good thing I guess. Approximately we have about 60-70 players average on weekdays and about 100-110 on weekends. But consider, its summer time. People are not playing 24/7 :P


asdfRohan is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #320
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 46
Heroic skill "tree"still there u just made it 90% invisible thats kinda lame
smoka95 is offline  
Old   #321
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 781
Received Thanks: 292
Thats true, however, we didnt disable it ourself. We will soon switch our client to a newer one.
asdfRohan is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #322
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 707
Good to see things are picking up. Player numbers are steady and they're definitely increasing. I said before you should run your own server :P
Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #323
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 813
Received Thanks: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
Heroic skill "tree"still there u just made it 90% invisible thats kinda lame
What's so lame about it? You still can't use the >99 hero skills can you? As long as the rest of the game content is equally limited who cares?

At least a newer client is more mature with a lot of the nastiest bugs in the original pre-hero client fixed by YNK.

I remember a lot of weird **** that old client used to have. Hell I used to walk my templar around in mid-air and glitch myself into trees and rocks while mounted. Then of course there were missing bridges at einhoren. Never seen any of that **** with the newer clients.

At least somebody is making an honest effort at making a server that people want to play.
im batman is offline  
Old   #324
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
WTB Monkey <3
peinful is offline  
Old   #325
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 49
If you banned all of those players who supposedly abused the referral system, then you might have killed this server. The population was already a bit low to begin with. I'm not saying that you made the wrong choice or that those people did not deserve any kind of punishment/setback... but yea. This won't exactly help either. I appreciated all that you did to give us an enjoyable and unique experience, but Rohan is fragile these days. The playerbase is very small, and the standards are so much higher now.

If I were you, I'd use my development skills on something that would bring back more cut and dry result. There's no telling what you'll get when it comes to Rohan. Just look at how you did all of this for these players and they stabbed you in the back. You were nice and got screwed. You punished them to make it fair but now the game is dead... you get screwed either way.
Glixxer is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #326
 
elite*gold: 110
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
If you banned all of those players who supposedly abused the referral system, then you might have killed this server. The population was already a bit low to begin with. I'm not saying that you made the wrong choice or that those people did not deserve any kind of punishment/setback... but yea. This won't exactly help either. I appreciated all that you did to give us an enjoyable and unique experience, but Rohan is fragile these days. The playerbase is very small, and the standards are so much higher now.

If I were you, I'd use my development skills on something that would bring back more cut and dry result. There's no telling what you'll get when it comes to Rohan. Just look at how you did all of this for these players and they stabbed you in the back. You were nice and got screwed. You punished them to make it fair but now the game is dead... you get screwed either way.
And i still can't buy my monkey !!!
:-(
peinful is offline  
Old   #327
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
And i still can't buy my monkey !!!
:-(
Don't you get a monkey in event inventory when you make a char? And monkeys from lvl up reward? I don't see the problem.
Cumstorm is offline  
Old   #328
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 813
Received Thanks: 468
in most pservers the monkey from lvl up rewards is born dead. haven't played this server to know if that is the case here, but in most others it is.
im batman is offline  
Old   #329
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 346
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
in most pservers the monkey from lvl up rewards is born dead. haven't played this server to know if that is the case here, but in most others it is.
Nah in this server you can use them all with no prob. Plus you get a 10 day one on the event inventory so that's 2-3? monkeys
But you still have to feed em :l
rbnwarior is offline  
Old   #330
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
in most pservers the monkey from lvl up rewards is born dead. haven't played this server to know if that is the case here, but in most others it is.
Yeah that's just a simple mistake in the pet file which was fixed ages ago... unless you're an indodev


Ishtaria is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Selling] ••••Level 55 Legit Account ! •HOT Items• !••••
I have all informations of the account. Price: 10 Euro PSC you pay, i give the account details.. Video:WarRock Account - Elitepvpers - YouTube ...
0 Replies - WarRock Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.