Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old Rohan • Dedicated 24/7 • Medium rates

Old   #331

elite*gold: 0
where is zerachel who developed your buggy item mall did you kick him out. i'll be honest im a developer myself and the item mall you have right now is very exploitable ban those players that use the bug of your referrals and also ban yourself from creating those bugs hope players go either eclipse rohan or stronghold rohan i dont recommend oldrohan right now they will just experiment on your *** and blame you for their ****. oldrohan you go back to development stage and reopen your server when your fully tested and has minor bug.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #332

YAYAYAYAYA.

Old   #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by jologers View Post
where is zerachel who developed your buggy item mall did you kick him out. i'll be honest im a developer myself and the item mall you have right now is very exploitable ban those players that use the bug of your referrals and also ban yourself from creating those bugs hope players go either eclipse rohan or stronghold rohan i dont recommend oldrohan right now they will just experiment on your *** and blame you for their ****. oldrohan you go back to development stage and reopen your server when your fully tested and has minor bug.
i loled hard at this. a developer *snicker*. bwahahahaha!

thanx for the entertainment. that was funny.
Old   #334

Heeey, i'm right here.
It was my fault.

In all fairness it wasn't a logic flaw nor a security breach.
The bug revolved around the way sql server manages null values.

However, i don't consider myself a developer.
And, in all fairness, i don't think you're one either.

Here, i'll pay you 100 USD if you can post an exploit on the Item Mall.
No need for PMs, just post it here.

Old   #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
Heeey, i'm right here.
It was my fault.

In all fairness it wasn't a logic flaw nor a security breach.
The bug revolved around the way sql server manages null values.

However, i don't consider myself a developer.
And, in all fairness, i don't think you're one either.

Here, i'll pay you 100 USD if you can post an exploit on the Item Mall.
No need for PMs, just post it here.
aaa 100$ pls

xD
Old   #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
aaa 100$ pls

xD
That's just a UI bug, sorry :P
Old   #337

does it worth to try this server ? i went back to retail and saw how terible it is and rly wanna play some rohan
Old   #338

Only you can answer that. some like it, others don't. you can't please everyone and shouldn't try.
Old   #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by trytodiee View Post
does it worth to try this server ? i went back to retail and saw how terible it is and rly wanna play some rohan
Just try it thats what i've been telling all my friends and people that have asked some like it others just like being broken and stuff. Here is just a different server with different classes and items. You decide if you like it or not. GL
Thanks
1 User
Old   #340

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Just try it thats what i've been telling all my friends and people that have asked some like it others just like being broken and stuff. Here is just a different server with different classes and items. You decide if you like it or not. GL
It's a cool server, it has some interesting new skills, they need to put monkeys in pet merchants, crone rate is retarded(High), xp rate is moderate-high, you can magic shop all your armor, it's a little lonely at times as the server isn't crazy populated but all in all.. It's a pretty cool server if you want a rohan to play.. Nothing else is out currently that competes with it..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #341

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
It's a cool server, it has some interesting new skills, they need to put monkeys in pet merchants, crone rate is retarded(High), xp rate is moderate-high, you can magic shop all your armor, it's a little lonely at times as the server isn't crazy populated but all in all.. It's a pretty cool server if you want a rohan to play.. Nothing else is out currently that competes with it..
Magic shop all armor? Not true. Like classic rohan of old, you can only buy the first two parts of bedron. Might change with this Friday's patch (and glacials and higher might be enabled aswell, wait & see).

As for high crone rate, the Stat Refiner & Magic Shop are crone sinks somewhat (nothing wrong with that, just saying).

Otherwise yeah, nice server. Try it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #342

Woah, so much love.
Thanks.
Old   #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedKnight View Post
Magic shop all armor? Not true. Like classic rohan of old, you can only buy the first two parts of bedron. Might change with this Friday's patch (and glacials and higher might be enabled aswell, wait & see).

As for high crone rate, the Stat Refiner & Magic Shop are crone sinks somewhat (nothing wrong with that, just saying).

Otherwise yeah, nice server. Try it.
my understanding early on from asdf is that all glacials had to be farmed the hard way to make them a premium item. With a top level of 99, wouldn't be wise to put glacials in the magic shop and still try to BE a lvl 99 server.

I would say leave bedrons along and let folks farm for the best last 2 bedron parts.
Old   #344

I am not complaining asdfRohan or Batman, just correcting pein's statement. As said, nice server and thanks for it.

Would be a bonus to put all bedron parts in magic shop but not required (good sink too xD), especially if Glacials are going to be enabled. Don't forget some classes don't like the magic mobs on the available maps and ptys are somewhat hard to find.

Cheers
Old   #345

Kinda sad about the honor points bug, you can just spam that 24/7.
Otherwise, server isn't looking bad. Anyways, good luck.