Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The Best server to play

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Best server to play

So you are looking for a server to play that would not close in 1 , 2 or 3 months and have balanced rates just go here :

There wouldn't be a server better then the original R.O.H.A.N Blood feud
Remember , All p-servers will close one day ,proof : , and there will be only : R.O.H.A.N Blood feud
Dont west you'r time on p-servers ,blood feud isn't a "pay2win" game it need passion and time . You think Exp rate is too low ? GO And take your HunterKit
You think there is no IM items give-away ?LEVEL your character obtain items and sell all at the Exchange Market then buy anything you want from EM / IM.
So , good luck whit your p-server searching ....

Old   #2

Stop with the bullshit pls

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

The Original Rohan is p2w, because u cant get IM ***** in-game (UPG/Epic/Talismans and more), u cant even buy Coins in Big5 with E-cash.

I was waiting for ur lvl 99 server, u could work with Rito or at least he can give u the antihack, so u can open ur server.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Official server is 100% pay to win

Old   #5

all game will closed one day, if rbf is not pay2win and hunterkit will solve the low rate then people will not try to find any pserver. just look at the fact
Old   #6

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Make an Local Server & play with your Friends.
Thats much better then any PServer & iRohan together.
Old   #7

elite*gold: 110
Sorry was this a troll post cuz i was trying not to laugh at the first post about iRohan not being pay2win lol..
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
Stop with the bullshit pls
If RBF was a bullshit why there is hundreds of people playing it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdtarrask View Post
The Original Rohan is p2w, because u cant get IM ***** in-game (UPG/Epic/Talismans and more), u cant even buy Coins in Big5 with E-cash.
Man just buy 500 m Crones go in-game and forge an 4x mele/hp weapon then sell it :x

I was waiting for ur lvl 99 server, u could work with Rito or at least he can give u the antihack, so u can open ur server.
So you really guys waiting for my server ? ok then i will public it soon ....
Old   #9

"hundreds of people", there aren't. Montt is dead, Limestone is dead, R1,Roha,Spire,R3,R4,R5,Lower,Upper,Shielynth,Shila yah,Ronelia,and Kalistia are all DEAD in official. That server is an electronic ghost town.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
"hundreds of people", there aren't. Montt is dead, Limestone is dead, R1,Roha,Spire,R3,R4,R5,Lower,Upper,Shielynth,Shila yah,Ronelia,and Kalistia are all DEAD in official. That server is an electronic ghost town.
LAW you taked a look only at isen ? go in Jainus an you will see
Old   #11

It got really busy there between the time they merged the servers until shortly after releasing their trinity update. hella expensive game to play if you want to simply survive in the 'war zone'. If you want to be able to kill other end game players be prepared to spend $1000 US or more for the uber expensive OP gear. official rohan is 100% p2w and has been for about 5 years now. it wont change. if you are trying to play for free that is not the place to do it. there is no such thing as a free-to-play online game. everything costs. it is just a question of which game is going to cost you more to play.
Old   #12

lol
are you frustrated or depressed to learn how to manage rohan server?
Old   #13

iRohan is not impossible to play just needs time and prepare to pay a high electric bill. I've been playing both official and pservers at the same time and I'm still alive just without a social life. If you know what you're doing you can get end game but don't expect to die fast. I've been playing there since Xor closed and i can say it takes time a lot of it, just use all the events you can get into and try to get the prices. Know what to use of your prices and manage the time you'll keep your pc playing for you while you're doing something else in rl or in another client. Don't expect to do as much progress as you used to do in Xor or any pserver you played after it. As far as progress it all depends how much time you put in your character. Ohh and lvling events are every summer so try that for yourself, knowing what events are p2w and you'll be fine. GL

PS. Do know farming now is almost obsolete because of Upgrds Weaps and Accs. Not everything is in game this days.

Thanks
1 User