Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan random screenshots lel

Discussion on Rohan random screenshots lel within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/28/2015, 14:16   #46

elite*gold: 0
Scam at xor? Indos there were enough stupid. We were making weekly 20-25b from tsb and 1 friend was making the same money only from sapphires/crystals xD Xor rohan was place where you can sell everything, even the **** 20pd parts! lol
Old 04/30/2015, 13:16   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Scam at xor? Indos there were enough stupid. We were making weekly 20-25b from tsb and 1 friend was making the same money only from sapphires/crystals xD Xor rohan was place where you can sell everything, even the **** 20pd parts! lol
Got more pictures bro? Miss the old times so much I'm actually looking for a private server to play on..

Any eta on that Chronos guy?
Old 06/21/2015, 15:44   #48

Throwback time, I just found some old screenies here. The nostalgia lol.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2015, 18:19   #49

Nab crossbow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rohan0518182004570.jpg (255.6 KB, 26 views)
Old 06/21/2015, 18:21   #50

Good times!

XorRohan First and only event!
Old 06/23/2015, 12:38   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroki View Post
Throwback time, I just found some old screenies here. The nostalgia lol.

Those were the days
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2015, 18:52   #52

o.o i was wearing noob edwin btw lol. i asked for a favor Himawari ( lasarus) to change my name after the first merge. im busy on my work on that time many thanks to that man i miss him as i do miss you all ish b1sh even i left our guild. Sorry back then
Old 07/02/2015, 00:00   #53

lol thats my guild.. SmilinAssassins
Old 07/11/2015, 19:14   #54

Phiso here... aka Ranga,
Abso was right, sydeon was running with some special items, even i was in his crew after a guy showd me some proof, i was the first one to fight him. PLUS he was selling Boss drops for $$ instead of giving items for his guild members. if only i had the screenshot with proofs... ps: Me and R3spawn was friends even we were in different guilds ;D he's a good guy, same as Sizley etc.

oh, what about *the guy* that stole my zhen 150vit 60%hp 44%DD, staff the one i made, full set +10? rings +12 that they good guy SuppBruh gave me? Oh someone became rich.... someone..
Old 07/12/2015, 05:53   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by michalx93x View Post
Phiso here... aka Ranga,
Abso was right, sydeon was running with some special items, even i was in his crew after a guy showd me some proof, i was the first one to fight him. PLUS he was selling Boss drops for $$ instead of giving items for his guild members. if only i had the screenshot with proofs... ps: Me and R3spawn was friends even we were in different guilds ;D he's a good guy, same as Sizley etc.

oh, what about *the guy* that stole my zhen 150vit 60%hp 44%DD, staff the one i made, full set +10? rings +12 that they good guy SuppBruh gave me? Oh someone became rich.... someone..
Lol me & Hunja shared a lot of the bossdrops by the time we were allies. Idk where you brought up the story with him selling the accessories for $. After we broke ally I & Eden took most of the bosses, so again your argument doesn't make sense :/.
Anyway why you talk about this after so long time lol it doesn't matter at all anymore.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2015, 12:18   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Lol me & Hunja shared a lot of the bossdrops by the time we were allies. Idk where you brought up the story with him selling the accessories for $. After we broke ally I & Eden took most of the bosses, so again your argument doesn't make sense :/.
Anyway why you talk about this after so long time lol it doesn't matter at all anymore.
it is a nostalgic picture thread. along with pictures will come stories. its a natural side-effect even tho none of it really matters.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/13/2015, 15:19   #57

Eden & I* xd
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2015, 08:22   #58

Abso is always right jeje. Since i got 14 priv messagews about people asking when we will play again thats for you guys : SummerNights will play again in start of october, but we are looking for some real fight (Zane dont even try to provoke me LOL u dont worth my farm bro +lore told me u were asking for my plans LMAO XD no plans mate I just take tsb kk).
@Phiso check your inbox mate
Old 07/14/2015, 15:01   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Abso is always right jeje. Since i got 14 priv messagews about people asking when we will play again thats for you guys : SummerNights will play again in start of october, but we are looking for some real fight (Zane dont even try to provoke me LOL u dont worth my farm bro +lore told me u were asking for my plans LMAO XD no plans mate I just take tsb kk).
@Phiso check your inbox mate
I don't need to provoke anyone, we'll just hustle this in-game without anymore of our keyboard warrior skills, so keep your hatred. I asked for your plans because there's no other guild than SN that can fight me atm and ****'s got boring already. On the other hand, I was expecting some fun this summer.. but you're busy being a prostitute in US.
I won't be avalaible starting September until the summer of 2016, but I'll see how I manage to make some time to knock you up :3
Old 07/14/2015, 18:52   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
I don't need to provoke anyone, we'll just hustle this in-game without anymore of our keyboard warrior skills, so keep your hatred. I asked for your plans because there's no other guild than SN that can fight me atm and ****'s got boring already. On the other hand, I was expecting some fun this summer.. but you're busy being a prostitute in US.
I won't be avalaible starting September until the summer of 2016, but I'll see how I manage to make some time to knock you up :3
1st we never play at summer and 2nd we wont play with you simply, because you're not worthed lol. I was so exited to see who you have inside your team in last BWG server I said
to my self "hey hunja joined zane now maybe it'll be some action" and when I saw 1/3 of ur guild and allies are my old friends we laught so hard menz lol. You really think people like Eden would join you if I played that server man? People were begging us to start play there cause you suck and whereever hunja plays hes always cheating with something. Look what Phiso said up. Tell me zane you think hunja will help you somehow to build a good guild in rohan? He had a good team years ago, but he suck *** thats why hes alone now and atm SN has the same people and numbers from 4 years till now. 10 people have my passes and gm account always for 4 years and noone scammed me or will scam me in the future, because thats the guild wich rocks menz.