Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan random screenshots lel

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by matank View Post
lol even random bark **** we tryed make something? mark it if we want rool bwg we can do it lol we just leave cuz find out as corrupt server
Who is talking to you? I was strictly referring to Abso and Edi, even though he (Edi) brought his homies. I didn't mention SummerNights. Think twice before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
Tryed? Did you ever saw SummerNights guild or something? Half of us didn't even download that ****** server, just me and few other wanted to see how this sv will go and after we saw noone from 1stKinky farming or anything we decided to quit. Do you really think if we started play that server with my nigaz from start you'd win tsb or boss o____o? Also whats this story ''Rabbi gave items to Sydeon'', sorry we let you fight vs 101 lvl naked indos we alrdy quit that time?
I doubt it would have been easy ; bosses were always delayed by us to 4-5 AM, good luck with that. Of course noone farms , since there's no competition to make them do it, kinda logic .

Old   #17

I rolled a 39% magic 43% DD serpent staff and serpent gear with ~100pdf and Eternity kidz templurs just needed like 3-4 temps to drop me on Lacie. You know GM items and all sure. For the first guys to actually gear in that server we where ok well i was >.>
I don't think I'm gonna play on another private server since they are so volatile. Still it was fun that Hazy battle QQ

Ohh and corruption? Yeah we found out Rito giving free stuff to TeamRocket guild and we still had the Ballz to stay and fight them.
You know, because grown *** men don't cry in battle. <--- remember that

Old   #18

Ahahahahahhaa kick Dreto sir hes corrupt he helps Zane and others he gives free items and i see this LeL. And i was trying to make life dificult for Zane's little group now they qq cuz they got op on the back of another GM Hahahahaha.

PS: Even after i left i was paid to do more content into the server.

About TSB i would recomend every single PServer out there to remove the tsb gates for the first month.
So that everyone gets the chance to lvl up gear up and have a fairfight (Excluding the 300 zerg mode)
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Ohh and corruption? Yeah we found out Rito giving free stuff to TeamRocket guild and we still had the Ballz to stay and fight them.
Would you be more specific? Who you talking about? I wasn't even playing at all after TeamRocket was created.

Old   #20

Quote:
I rolled a 39% magic 43% DD serpent staff and serpent gear with ~100pdf and Eternity kidz templurs just needed like 3-4 temps to drop me on Lacie. You know GM items and all sure. For the first guys to actually gear in that server we where ok well i was >.>
I don't think I'm gonna play on another private server since they are so volatile. Still it was fun that Hazy battle QQ

lol corrupt kids vs corrupt kids glad i dont really start play dat **** for real,and well lacialane dont get wet cuz can tank 2-3 temp at once lolz on dg u are 7sec wizard lol
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Would you be more specific? Who you talking about? I wasn't even playing at all after TeamRocket was created.
Rabbi >.>
But it doesn't matter server dead anyways brah :P

@matank
Yeh i learned my mistake on playing psy wizz so i changed for real to int lock. Best decision ever xD
If that was meant to make me MAD try again.
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by matank View Post
lol corrupt kids vs corrupt kids glad i dont really start play dat **** for real,and well lacialane dont get wet cuz can tank 2-3 temp at once lolz on dg u are 7sec wizard lol
Stop trying to act like a hero. You didn't even play, so you don't know ****. You should really consider thinking twice before posting, mister boring life :/.

Quote:
Rabbi >.>
But it doesn't matter server dead anyways brah :P
As far as I know there was no connection between Rabbi and us. Obsession were the ones who received free Lions and other stuff. I don't personally believe there were any corrupt persons in our guild, but if so, then my apologize, I know nothing .
Yeah quite sad, I was really hyped to turn myself into a Priest haha.
Old   #23

Nah no need for corruption brah. We worked for everything and farmed for everything. We gave enough suggestions on those forums so that server would become the next Xor but as you saw everything went down hill.

@Abso and his barking kidz
We will see you on the next battle/server
Old   #24

Quote:
Nah no need for corruption brah. We worked for everything and farmed for everything. We gave enough suggestions on those forums so that server would become the next Xor but as you saw everything went down hill.

@Abso and his barking kidz
We will see you on the next battle/server
We were allies for a reason . It doesn't end here.
Old   #25

rohan's players ego never ceases to amaze me xD
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #26

Did the guild that got deleted get free items from GMs? I forgot what the name of the guild was, but a Ranger from that guild got owned by me one day, then started hitting twice as hard on me the next day. Something was fishy.
Old   #27

SuppBruhs +12-15 Artisans where nothing out of the ordinary when TeamRocket was owning the server, so that other ranger prob got some sick dex to say at least. If i'm not wrong i kind of know who was that ranger you're referring to, sadly i forgot the name but most of the time i had to teleport so he didn't owned me right there. o_o
Old   #28

It wasn't SuppBruh, it was Medantharnos.
Old   #29

I didn't said it was SuppBruh he was always on our side. Medansh!t wasn't able to drop my hp half, maybe with combo but i always countered it. Plus she ran with both WF and Sprint when i was going after her. Pro right? O.o
Old   #30

Quote:
I didn't said it was SuppBruh he was always on our side. Medansh!t wasn't able to drop my hp half, maybe with combo but i always countered it. Plus she ran with both WF and Sprint when i was going after her. Pro right? O.o
Sir no excuse on using the skills you have for a pvp. Some people prefer to play the game without fighting anyone. I for example enjoy pve games more then pvp games.