Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan random screenshots lel

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Sir no excuse on using the skills you have for a pvp. Some people prefer to play the game without fighting anyone. I for example enjoy pve games more then pvp games.
...wut?

Old   #32

You guys amazes me for real O_O Like what the actual ****, 1/3 of 1stKinky and TeamFamus are ppl wich played inside my guild before You think I didn't know what was going on that server? Actually noone knew it was me on Heracles, why you think icho seb joined you cuz you guys are pro or something?? People were begging me to start bwg, but smd corrupt **** go play alone vs 101 lvl indos in edwins. I wasn't even leading a guild in bwg, why u keep talking? r3spawns mistakes aren't mine. We can continue like this forever i hope we can finally meet all in some not corrupted server(where rabbi dont dc people at ruler/tsb LOL) than you'll see how pro ****** play.
@Ruben i though you know me better if I wanted to play that server you was gonna see my guild name in neutral bindstones (tax)

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
I didn't said it was SuppBruh he was always on our side. Medansh!t wasn't able to drop my hp half, maybe with combo but i always countered it. Plus she ran with both WF and Sprint when i was going after her. Pro right? O.o
By the time we were winning the server, Medantharnos was part of our guild if I recall correctly, but I must confess he was a weak ranger o_o .

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
You guys amazes me for real O_O Like what the actual fuck, 1/3 of 1stKinky and TeamFamus are ppl wich played inside my guild before You think I didn't know what was going on that server? Actually noone knew it was me on Heracles, why you think icho seb joined you cuz you guys are pro or something?? People were begging me to start bwg, but smd corrupt shit go play alone vs 101 lvl indos in edwins. I wasn't even leading a guild in bwg, why u keep talking? r3spawns mistakes aren't mine. We can continue like this forever i hope we can finally meet all in some not corrupted server(where rabbi dont dc people at ruler/tsb LOL) than you'll see how pro niggaz play.
@Ruben i though you know me better if I wanted to play that server you was gonna see my guild name in neutral bindstones (tax)
You talk a lot for a guy who doesn't do shit. 50% of actual TeamFamus don't even play Rohan anymore because of studies and work. But that's fine, you know everything .
Old   #34

Oh gee now people begging u, "king abso", **** bro ur the shiet i know u expect some1 to tell u that so let me do it for u

Old   #35

elite*gold: 110
lol i love these comments hahaha.

Everyone's better than everyone *****.

I'm a PvE guy, so i know i'm better than the mobs i fight xD

Looking forward to seeing you all in Chrono when they open up their 99cap server.

1 Person running the entire thing as far as i can tell, no clue who's behind it, some World of Warcraft guy.

Guess we gotta wait to see how that turns out.

Good old Zeitgest and Silva fights haha
Old   #36

@Pein
kool let us know how it goes there

@Abso
well that depends what side started first and has the most geared temps active and running
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
lol i love these comments hahaha.

Everyone's better than everyone *****.

I'm a PvE guy, so i know i'm better than the mobs i fight xD

Looking forward to seeing you all in Chrono when they open up their 99cap server.

1 Person running the entire thing as far as i can tell, no clue who's behind it, some World of Warcraft guy.

Guess we gotta wait to see how that turns out.

Good old Zeitgest and Silva fights haha
Do u rly think that this server will happen?
I am looking at it as a too-good-to-be-true story...sad thing xd
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
I rolled a 39% magic 43% DD serpent staff and serpent gear with ~100pdf and Eternity kidz templurs just needed like 3-4 temps to drop me on Lacie. You know GM items and all sure. For the first guys to actually gear in that server we where ok well i was >.>
I don't think I'm gonna play on another private server since they are so volatile. Still it was fun that Hazy battle QQ

Ohh and corruption? Yeah we found out Rito giving free stuff to TeamRocket guild and we still had the Ballz to stay and fight them.
You know, because grown *** men don't cry in battle. <--- remember that
Wow did i missed something?
Rito gave free stuff to TeamRocket? ur actually the first who shows up with that new rumour, I was just checking around on the forum until i saw this, had to make an account for this rumour. it made me laugh tho. TeamRocket was the only guild who was actually farming and stuff and putting effort in the server so im wondering what rito gave who and why i wasnt informed about this (IF it is true..)
Oh btw dont expect a reply very soon cuz usually im not into forums that much
Regards, GM of Teamrocket.
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastiaanvt View Post
Wow did i missed something?
Rito gave free stuff to TeamRocket? ur actually the first who shows up with that new rumour, I was just checking around on the forum until i saw this, had to make an account for this rumour. it made me laugh tho. TeamRocket was the only guild who was actually farming and stuff and putting effort in the server so im wondering what rito gave who and why i wasnt informed about this (IF it is true..)
Oh btw dont expect a reply very soon cuz usually im not into forums that much
Regards, GM of Teamrocket.
Hmmmm very cute
Old   #40

LOLED
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyZer0 View Post
Lol guys this char "LacieLane - Int Warlock" is first class scammer , he scammed me in blood feud for over 300 milions before the crone update (from 20 milions to 500). and finally found it in e-pvpers
Well ofc i scammed you. I've scammed so many people i lost count
Only way to make progress xD
Old   #42

be careful with that rbnwarrior. i know who your chars are in irohan. you would not want that to get around there.
Old   #43

But...
...but i wanna be funny like everyone on the interwebs
Anyways i play iRohan for fun brah whisper me there if you want
Old   #44

Honestly Ruben doesn't sound like scammer, but still if you're smart enough people wont scam you ;x.
anyway back to topic, my bitchz found more ss xD
this one is my fav lol, poor rabbi flying in left corner xD
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #45

I fell once to a scam on Xor, it was funny as hell how easy i fell for it.
Wow that's a lot of dead people on that first SS.