Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan random screenshots lel

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoBreakingPoint View Post
1st we never play at summer and 2nd we wont play with you simply, because you're not worthed lol. I was so exited to see who you have inside your team in last BWG server I said
to my self "hey hunja joined zane now maybe it'll be some action" and when I saw 1/3 of ur guild and allies are my old friends we laught so hard menz lol. You really think people like Eden would join you if I played that server man? People were begging us to start play there cause you suck and whereever hunja plays hes always cheating with something. Look what Phiso said up. Tell me zane you think hunja will help you somehow to build a good guild in rohan? He had a good team years ago, but he suck *** thats why hes alone now and atm SN has the same people and numbers from 4 years till now. 10 people have my passes and gm account always for 4 years and noone scammed me or will scam me in the future, because thats the guild wich rocks menz.
Atleast put an offtopic up there cuz this is not what the thread is about.

Old   #62

well abso made the thread so if anyone is qualified to derail things it would be him - much to our sadness as a worthy thread goes down the crapper.

Old   #63

Im sorry guys, Ill stop now u're right its not the right thread for this.
Keep posting more screenshots from rohan! :P
Old   #64

Quote:
1st we never play at summer and 2nd we wont play with you simply, because you're not worthed lol. I was so exited to see who you have inside your team in last BWG server I said
to my self "hey hunja joined zane now maybe it'll be some action" and when I saw 1/3 of ur guild and allies are my old friends we laught so hard menz lol. You really think people like Eden would join you if I played that server man? People were begging us to start play there cause you suck and whereever hunja plays hes always cheating with something. Look what Phiso said up. Tell me zane you think hunja will help you somehow to build a good guild in rohan? He had a good team years ago, but he suck *** thats why hes alone now and atm SN has the same people and numbers from 4 years till now. 10 people have my passes and gm account always for 4 years and noone scammed me or will scam me in the future, because thats the guild wich rocks menz.
I never call anyone to play with me, it's their own choice. It's not my fault you can't keep up with all other players except your own bulgarian ''gang'' which most of you know irl each other. The fact your group is still same from 4yrs ago shows how pathetic you are, our friends moved on from such bad game. I never got scammed either by my guild, so I don't know what you're trying to point. All you do 90 % of the time is trash talking, never actions . Anyway done with off-topic, later

Old   #65

I wish I could go back to the Xor days with the knowledge of the game that I have now. I'd own...
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #66

us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixxer View Post
I wish I could go back to the Xor days with the knowledge of the game that I have now. I'd own...
If you're talking about playing templar back in xor rohan no sir. Im so mad about hero patch, because everyone play templar now cuz of equality. Back in xor rohan you had to be sick mfka with skills to play templar cuz of the huge amount of dhans and wizards. Thats why from 3000 daily online players there was only 10 good temps. Back in xor the game was more tactical you had to target the wizards and dhans first and now with equality you just bam bam the zerg and u dont care much for targets.
Old   #67

I lol at the accuracy of those rumors, but you know past server(Xor, DGz excluded) doesn't matter.
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
I lol at the accuracy of those rumors, but you know past server(Xor, DGz excluded) doesn't matter.
Ruben I dont wanna answer you, cuz its not the right thread. All I care is my guild peace nga.
Old   #69

Quote:
Ruben I dont wanna answer you, cuz its not the right thread. All I care is my guild peace nga.
Kool Then tell your kids to stop posting random rumors because it makes you and your guild look bad.
Old   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Kool Then tell your kids to stop posting random rumors because it makes you and your guild look bad.
Ill just say this ---> when we played with/versus hunja(yea he was my good friend at start) you probably didnt know rohan exist LOOL so basicly you dont know ****. Once again not the right thread. Thanks pce ngga
Old   #71

more pics xD
#RUNRETARDS
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Dat slogan
Poor guy I think he never made it lold
Old   #72

elite*gold: 110
hahahaa LOL at that last pic !

ruuuuunnn!!
Magical Barrier, Reflect click GH and pray !!!
Old   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
hahahaa LOL at that last pic !

ruuuuunnn!!
Magical Barrier, Reflect click GH and pray !!!
Your screen ports at gh with full hp, lags like fok, arrive dead at gh. ggwp
Old   #74

elite*gold: 110
Yea like 90% of the time ahaha.. I know the feeling :P