1st we never play at summer and 2nd we wont play with you simply, because you're not worthed lol. I was so exited to see who you have inside your team in last BWG server I said
to my self "hey hunja joined zane now maybe it'll be some action" and when I saw 1/3 of ur guild and allies are my old friends we laught so hard menz lol. You really think people like Eden would join you if I played that server man? People were begging us to start play there cause you suck and whereever hunja plays hes always cheating with something. Look what Phiso said up. Tell me zane you think hunja will help you somehow to build a good guild in rohan? He had a good team years ago, but he suck *** thats why hes alone now and atm SN has the same people and numbers from 4 years till now. 10 people have my passes and gm account always for 4 years and noone scammed me or will scam me in the future, because thats the guild wich rocks menz.
Atleast put an offtopic up there cuz this is not what the thread is about.
1st we never play at summer and 2nd we wont play with you simply, because you're not worthed lol. I was so exited to see who you have inside your team in last BWG server I said
to my self "hey hunja joined zane now maybe it'll be some action" and when I saw 1/3 of ur guild and allies are my old friends we laught so hard menz lol. You really think people like Eden would join you if I played that server man? People were begging us to start play there cause you suck and whereever hunja plays hes always cheating with something. Look what Phiso said up. Tell me zane you think hunja will help you somehow to build a good guild in rohan? He had a good team years ago, but he suck *** thats why hes alone now and atm SN has the same people and numbers from 4 years till now. 10 people have my passes and gm account always for 4 years and noone scammed me or will scam me in the future, because thats the guild wich rocks menz.
I never call anyone to play with me, it's their own choice. It's not my fault you can't keep up with all other players except your own bulgarian ''gang'' which most of you know irl each other. The fact your group is still same from 4yrs ago shows how pathetic you are, our friends moved on from such bad game. I never got scammed either by my guild, so I don't know what you're trying to point. All you do 90 % of the time is trash talking, never actions . Anyway done with off-topic, later
I wish I could go back to the Xor days with the knowledge of the game that I have now. I'd own...
If you're talking about playing templar back in xor rohan no sir. Im so mad about hero patch, because everyone play templar now cuz of equality. Back in xor rohan you had to be sick mfka with skills to play templar cuz of the huge amount of dhans and wizards. Thats why from 3000 daily online players there was only 10 good temps. Back in xor the game was more tactical you had to target the wizards and dhans first and now with equality you just bam bam the zerg and u dont care much for targets.
Kool Then tell your kids to stop posting random rumors because it makes you and your guild look bad.
Ill just say this ---> when we played with/versus hunja(yea he was my good friend at start) you probably didnt know rohan exist LOOL so basicly you dont know ****. Once again not the right thread. Thanks pce ngga