Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Level 99 Private servers!

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Telling someone to "get a life" or claiming that you "have a life" on an mmorpg forum has an overwhelming degree of irony about it.

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Telling someone to "get a life" or claiming that you "have a life" on an mmorpg forum has an overwhelming degree of irony about it.
sadly...some people never understand. Carry on!

Old   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Er well have a f**king look around you. He said amateur server. He is going to get hacked to pieces and there will be no core fixes to the game or balance.

Do we really need this? Do you really need to waste your time on another pointless server? Do donators really want to throw their money into another black hole?

That's my f**king problem ok?

Oh and every single server we've talked **** about has turned out to be ****. I'll let you figure out who the smart ones around here are.
BTW if i finish my server there woldnt be a donation button (bad for you) everithing there will depend on your skills and gaming so you dont have to west $ . (You are rlly arrogant Dev look at xpro99 he is a good dev too , but why he support 'amateurs' devs ? Answer : Because he isnt arrogant and 'selflover' like you)
Old   #49

Well you guys are free to do w/e you want so no need to tell him what you did or didnt. We just warned you about garbage/random/1week servers that want to drain your money and then close. Feel free to play on them just dont come back crying or insulting the dev that maid it you went directly to it and we warned you. GL

Thanks
1 User
Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Well you guys are free to do w/e you want so no need to tell him what you did or didnt. We just warned you about garbage/random/1week servers that want to drain your money and then close. Feel free to play on them just dont come back crying or insulting the dev that maid it you went directly to it and we warned you. GL
why its matter with you if other peoples cry or QQ??? are they pm you and cry?? Just mind your own business. BTW these so called "Pros" also make garbage server, so there is no difference.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #51

Yea since they just call themselves pro, still doesnt mean they are.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyZer0 View Post
BTW if i finish my server there woldnt be a donation button (bad for you) everithing there will depend on your skills and gaming so you dont have to west $ . (You are rlly arrogant Dev look at xpro99 he is a good dev too , but why he support 'amateurs' devs ? Answer : Because he isnt arrogant and 'selflover' like you)
Not that im so good at what i do but i havent seen him do any progress or share some info that he found by himself.To answer you question why he support amateurs devs that's cuz noone else wants to talk to him and those amateurs probly want to learn what he knows or what he learned from someone else.If he was that good as you say im pretty sure i wouldv talked to him long ago want an example. (Look at me and Ishtaria at start we hated each other cuz we didnt knew what the other was capable of now i dont say we are the best friends or something like that but we respect each other in the line of work.)
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyZer0 View Post
dont look at me, dont even bring me with your statement. Im not a dev nor a progammer, even no knowledge in software/game development. here Im just read and post something if i like it. so if you compare me with Ishtaria, Im more like a kiddo that was born yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Yea since they just call themselves pro, still doesnt mean they are.
the same as when they call their server is better than the others or maybe the best ever,

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Not that im so good at what i do but i havent seen him do any progress or share some info that he found by himself.To answer you question why he support amateurs devs that's cuz noone else wants to talk to him and those amateurs probly want to learn what he knows or what he learned from someone else.If he was that good as you say im pretty sure i wouldv talked to him long ago want an example. (Look at me and Ishtaria at start we hated each other cuz we didnt knew what the other was capable of now i dont say we are the best friends or something like that but we respect each other in the line of work.)
like I want to talk to you.
Old   #54

To be fair on Sky he's trying to learn for himself which is the best way of doing things. At least he's got the mind to be able to do that and from the looks of things he's managing quite well so far and I may even offer him some editing advice if he wants it.

The overriding point I'm simply trying to make is that the scene needs more than copypasta servers so Sky needs to develop his skills and understanding of the game before committing to a real full time server.

I don't think I'm pro cus I'm far from it. There are just a few things that I know more about than most.
Old   #55

<Coming Soon xD.....>
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #56

Here are some changes I hope to see.

1. Make it 30 FPS+ (dont have any idea how u can do that, but hope someone help)
2. Hope u get good Anti-Hack
3. That font hurt eyes so much ?(change plz)
4. Add lvl 7 and lvl 6 stones in Game Merchant (along with some scroll and Mount (80% mob))
5. Remove crafting and Edit low lvl boss drops little bit so they are good.
6. Make drop and Exp rate medium (dont make it lvl 99 2 days)
7. Remove New Map (Hazy Revine), Ronelia, Underground, Elemental, upper , lower. Just Make R5 and Mangrove Higher lvls in Game and R5 is the Highest boss.

These are the stuffs I wish in game. Hope finally can play on a good old lvl 99 server. Keep up the good work.
Old   #57

Some ideas for the low level bosses/minibosses accs: (Ruin Kan, Nightmare Makkapitew, etc.)

Ahkma Pendant: + 15 Dex, + 100 HP
Ahkma Necklace + 15 Int, + 100 HP
Kaan's Sealed Soul: +15 Vit, + 100 HP
Kaan's Sealed Heart: +15 Vit, + 100 MP

Fierce Necklace: + 15 Str, 100 HP,

Necklace of Fury : 15 Psy, + 100 HP
Necklace of Storm: + 15 Agi, + 100 HP
Black Turpin's Chain: + 10 All Stat, + 100 HP
Brooch of Agony: + 10 All Stat, + 100 MP

Ring of Prodigious Power:

+ 20 Str, + 20 Dex, + 150 HP

Eye of the Blood Lord:

+ 20 Int, Psy, + 150 HP

Flash of the Guardian:

+ 20 Agi, Dex, + 150 HP

Abbot's Prayer Book:
+ 20 Vit, + 150 HP

Pendant of a Belial Knight:
+ 15 All Stat

Insanity of Red Mustache :
+ +20 Str, Dex, Vit

Wrath of Blue Mustache:
+ 20 Agi, Dex, Vit

Cameo of Futility:

+ 20 Int, Psy, Vit

Wings of Solemn Death:
+25 Vit, + 10 All Stats
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
Here are some changes I hope to see.

1. Make it 30 FPS+ (dont have any idea how u can do that, but hope someone help)
2. Hope u get good Anti-Hack
3. That font hurt eyes so much ?(change plz)
4. Add lvl 7 and lvl 6 stones in Game Merchant (along with some scroll and Mount (80% mob))
5. Remove crafting and Edit low lvl boss drops little bit so they are good.
6. Make drop and Exp rate medium (dont make it lvl 99 2 days)
7. Remove New Map (Hazy Revine), Ronelia, Underground, Elemental, upper , lower. Just Make R5 and Mangrove Higher lvls in Game and R5 is the Highest boss.

These are the stuffs I wish in game. Hope finally can play on a good old lvl 99 server. Keep up the good work.
Thank you for your propositions , Hazy /Ronelia /Upper/Elemental /Lower /Underground Water Way are already Removed , The Xp rate is medium but the game will be based on Crafting Weapones (you can buy it with Crones and enchant them),because the forge system is bad . I will try to fix it but im not very good in bin editing , the time will show my progress soon
Old   #59

Im sure by now you hate me but without an antihack it's better to remove forge completly (I can tell you that from my experience) (Also theres a bug on the crafting system the so called dupe where they change the number of item they got into more and the game will read the wrong number)
Old   #60

LOL without craft or not, No "Anti-Hack" = No Playing. Thats the biggest priority.