Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[PAID] Rohan Project - Developer Needed

Old   #31

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreaker View Post
Ive seen my fair share of trolls with rohan, Thats why all the dev applying aren't meeting the standards right now. Some barley talk english others just seem to have a side objective. Im still in possession of Ion Rohan's old file and i think thats what is brining out these box trolls.
Ion Rohan was prolly the best server i played on so far..

xp was really good.. You can get level 110 in a week if u grind.
Not like other servers that you get instant level 30 and takes you 8 hours to make 1 level once you pass 100..

Drop rate was really good as well as you can farm for 2-3 hours and have enough stuff for at least 1/4 of your end-game gear.
Only thing is i would have made Forge rate 100% because no one likes to farm for hours and end up breaking their gear just because they don't spend a ton on pres stones.

Something i'm looking forward too if Ion Rohan re-opens is a professional staff with reliable updates, everyone hates to hear update every 2 weeks.. and a month passes and you see nothing..

Looking forward to playing this server if it ever opens ^_^

I've played a lot of servers that are open right now.. and like 99% of them are wanna-be **** servers.. BWG is good but i don't have time to grind on that server, nor does my family, friends or BH crew. So we jump ship ^_^
No hard feelings. Awesome server ^_^