Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any Rohan Private servers that is online?

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Did be great if you guys gave the download LINK......

nvm, just realised that they updated their FB page,....

Old   #32

check this

Old   #33

What kind of server is that bro? English, pvp, or something
Old   #34

there`s alot pserver out there
there`s thai,indo`s server i found so far

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalinda View Post
there`s alot pserver out there
there`s thai,indo`s server i found so far
can you link them please?
Old   #36

All servers currently online are a waste of your time and money.

BWG will be open soon.
Rohan 2.0 will be open at the start of the new year.
Purity may be open Q1 2015.

These are the only servers worth thinking about.
Old   #37

yes waste time....
so many PK KING wait for u outside the gates
cant do anything at all
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
All servers currently online are a waste of your time and money.

BWG will be open soon.
Rohan 2.0 will be open at the start of the new year.
Purity may be open Q1 2015.

These are the only servers worth thinking about.
It's really funny that you always advertise those 2 servers as being the only ones worth playing.What guarantee you have? Both had servers in the past and failed.I'm not taking sides with any server out there, but it's a bit childish to put those servers at the top,since they're not up yet, and as i said they failed in the past.
P.S It's just my opinion,hope you won't take it as an offense
Old   #39

I'm not involved with either of those 2 but they're the only ones out there which aren't going to be cookie cutter rubbish or just a complete indo clusterfcuk.

I don't have any guarantees about them but the chances are they'll be better than the others, which let's be honest isn't hard

The longer people play the other **** out there, the more likely they'll give up on the scene completely
Old   #40

so many indo in there
too much pk
i felt like that`s their way
pk low lvl
Old   #41

Quote:
I'm not involved with either of those 2 but they're the only ones out there which aren't going to be cookie cutter rubbish or just a complete indo clusterfcuk.

I don't have any guarantees about them but the chances are they'll be better than the others, which let's be honest isn't hard

The longer people play the other **** out there, the more likely they'll give up on the scene completely
Agree with you.But what's gonna happen if one of those servers are gonna fail? Since everyone keeps sayin` "wait for those 2 bla bla" and they fail,rohan comunity will be dissapointed as hell.Just sayin`... profesionalism is demonstrated with facts, not just words promises and all that ****
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhytonMate View Post
It's really funny that you always advertise those 2 servers as being the only ones worth playing.What guarantee you have? Both had servers in the past and failed.I'm not taking sides with any server out there, but it's a bit childish to put those servers at the top,since they're not up yet, and as i said they failed in the past.
P.S It's just my opinion,hope you won't take it as an offense
Rohan 2.0 has a past and failed? When? Can you please tell us when we have ever put up ANY Rohan server in the past? If you are referring to that failed "Revolutions Rohan" indo server that hosed over its players, we had nothing to do with that. I challenge you to prove that we had.

The original name for our server was "Rohan Revolutions". See the difference? It is pretty obvious if you take the time to look. It is unfortunate that the name we chose is similar to that failure wannabe server, so we changed it to "Rohan 2.0" to eliminate that confusion and stress that we are going to be very, very different than the average "me too!" Rohan server.

As to Ish he is putting forward those two, he knows the people creating them. He knows what those people can do with these servers and in his opinion those are the only servers that will be worth playing in the near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhytonMate View Post
Agree with you.But what's gonna happen if one of those servers are gonna fail? Since everyone keeps sayin` "wait for those 2 bla bla" and they fail,rohan comunity will be dissapointed as hell.Just sayin`... profesionalism is demonstrated with facts, not just words promises and all that crap
Welcome to the world of private servers. You set up on a private server, play on it and enjoy it while it is running. It shuts down and you move on to the next. Some are able to stay running longer than others. Some don't even make it out of the testing stage. Sometimes shit just happens.

There are no guarantees. Not even PlayWith will keep Rohan running forever. They won't give you any more warning than a private server will.
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Bandit View Post
Rohan 2.0 has a past and failed? When? Can you please tell us when we have ever put up ANY Rohan server in the past? If you are referring to that failed "Revolutions Rohan" indo server that hosed over its players, we had nothing to do with that. I challenge you to prove that we had.

The original name for our server was "Rohan Revolutions". See the difference? It is pretty obvious if you take the time to look. It is unfortunate that the name we chose is similar to that failure wannabe server, so we changed it to "Rohan 2.0" to eliminate that confusion and stress that we are going to be very, very different than the average "me too!" Rohan server.

As to Ish he is putting forward those two, he knows the people creating them. He knows what those people can do with these servers and in his opinion those are the only servers that will be worth playing in the near future.
I wasn't referring to the servers names, but of it's owners.I don't hate anyone here, i'm just pointing out facts that are real.BW failed 3 or more times till now, as for the devs in R 2.0 i'll give you a fact.Two years ago or so, Yurneroo was bragging about his new improved server that's gonna come soon.After 2 months, he quited his project and started doing the antihack project with Reqviem.The whole " we give you antihack you pay us bla bla" They tried workign with ION, but failed (i understand that ion made a mistake there by not paying but still,maybe they could of worked something out with a little more time, not ragging in second 1 and doing what they did).Not i'm not sure if you're that Penguin Joe dude, but i understood he's in R 2.0 team too,I remember doing the whole ION thing, you guys ragged betwen team members, throwing words and all that.Now 2 weeks ago , saw the same thing betwen Ish and Yurneroo.I'm just pointing out facts that made you look really unprofessional.
You could at least stop calling yourselfs professionals till you get the server up and running and allow the players to call you pro, not yourself.
P.S Hope you won't rage at my post,just pointing out facts that you revelead along the time . Gl with your server btw, hope it turns out as you guys say.
Old   #44

I wont rage but you are greatly missinformed.

a) Regarding "My server". I've never bragged about a "new improved server". It seems you do not even know what im acctually doing. So let me hook you up. About two years ago I've been starting to recode rohan online on a modern game engine called Unity3D. I never quit this project, infact uRohan, as we call it, is already done for quiet some time. Systems are in place, just content developing is missing. Yet, this content we are developing on our Rohan 2.0 server, since content can be freely imported into uRohan and old rohan at the same time, due to importers I've written. This old server aswell serves to fireproof certain systems of uRohan. Now to the point, why not releasing it right now? Well, it wouldnt make sense since the game engine im using will have a major version update coming somewhen at the beginning of next year. This will carry huge changes and improvements for uRohan aswell.
So dude, I've not quit my project, you are missinformed.

b) uRohan, and rohan in general, is a hobby, im earning my money and doing a living out of software development for companies and coding 3rd party frameworks for game developers all over the world, selling them on the unity asset store. Other than that im an IT student. The antihack was just one subproject out of many I did over the last years.

c) We failed on the antihack? Lulz. We've been successfull with it, selling it to a few chosen servers. Ion rohan, more precisely Xiro the owner, did not fullfill his part of the contract so we erased his access to the antihack. Thats our good right. We've been trying to solve the problems by giving him a special deal. We gave him over a month to fullfill this deal but in the end, he still didnt. So we erased our partnership. In the end, we gave him enough time, and we gave him a good deal. Business is not hello kitty, we did nothing wrong.

So mister, you are greatly missinformed. You are stating false facts and your overall picture of us and me seems to be greatly flawed. I dont know where you got your infos from, but all your assumptions are simply, well, false.

Your "real facts" are pure imagination.
Old   #45

Quote:

o.O i thought u were invlove with Rohan 2.0 what happened?

Tags
list, online, privateserver