Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any Rohan Private servers that is online?

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by saladin1 View Post
o.O i thought u were invlove with Rohan 2.0 what happened?
Major differences in the opinion of the direction the server should take

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhytonMate View Post
Agree with you.But what's gonna happen if one of those servers are gonna fail? Since everyone keeps sayin` "wait for those 2 bla bla" and they fail,rohan comunity will be dissapointed as hell.Just sayin`... profesionalism is demonstrated with facts, not just words promises and all that crap
It's very true that both could fail for any number of reasons but the important thing is potential. BWG will be conventional at its core with people who know how to make decent edits and create good content, R2.0 will be unconventional with major changes to a lot of systems but with a lot of unknowns as to how the players will respond to them.

But like I said, the alternatives are indotrash which offer absolutely no improvements as to what's been seen before. All enough to recommend people wait for those rather than play anything else at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
c) We failed on the antihack? Lulz. We've been successfull with it, selling it to a few chosen servers. Ion rohan, more precisely Xiro the owner, did not fullfill his part of the contract so we erased his access to the antihack. Thats our good right. We've been trying to solve the problems by giving him a special deal. We gave him over a month to fullfill this deal but in the end, he still didnt. So we erased our partnership. In the end, we gave him enough time, and we gave him a good deal. Business is not hello kitty, we did nothing wrong.
There aren't many things I'll agree with Yurn about but the saga with Ion and the antihack is something he's right about. What happens if you don't keep up mortgage payments on your house or a loan on a car? You have those items repossessed. There's no room for sentiments in business so if Xiro was in breach of the agreement regarding the antihack then Yurn and Req are right to turn off the service that they provided.

Old   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhytonMate View Post
BW failed 3 or more times till now,
I didnt know taking a server offline and reconfiguring it several times means it failed.
Just because you couldnt log on and play doesnt mean the server went anywhere other then back into dev mode.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #48

hi... where is others... i want play some more
Old   #49

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by pungvit View Post
hi... where is others... i want play some more
This server is coming up pretty soon..

Hopefully tomorrow. They are working really hard to bring it up by the 20th. So join us in the wait.. We're talking on the forum

Old   #50

hi..
i am steven-lee..
all of you has been targeted by my nephew..CityVille
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
This server is coming up pretty soon..

Hopefully tomorrow. They are working really hard to bring it up by the 20th. So join us in the wait.. We're talking on the forum

As far i know, they wanna open the Server before Christmas is coming...
I bet the Timer on their Main Website is for Open (Release) their Server.

Cant wait...
Old   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenData View Post
As far i know, they wanna open the Server before Christmas is coming...
I bet the Timer on their Main Website is for Open (Release) their Server.

Cant wait...
haha
That's my guess as well..

I think that the timer is the download Link.
But i'm not sure lol
They can't really launch without letting us download.. that'll be dumb lol
Old   #53

Mhmh i woander what gave it up that it was the ETA for the cbt .... could it be the big numbers? mhmhmhmh..................
Old   #54

I wonder if Rohan 972.16 will be able to make its closed beta release date of 1/1/15. Since their entire web infrastructure and funding has collapsed, I would say... no.
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I wonder if Rohan 972.16 will be able to make its closed beta release date of 1/1/15. Since their entire web infrastructure and funding has collapsed, I would say... no.
LOL!!!!
Well i think they just upgraded to Rohan 981.63
What you think *****
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
hmmm. just checked, the web is still there.
to the best of my knowledge they have their financial stuff well in hand and their cbt is on target for 1/1/15.

they are counting down days.

Quote:
LOL!!!!
Well i think they just upgraded to Rohan 981.63
What you think *****
not sure where you guys got your version number generators from. last I looked it still said it was Rohan 2.0.

now if you guys really want a newer version of rohan than that perhaps i can be persuaded to create a rohan 981.63. if you ask really really nicely and gimme the money to do it - in advance

i for one want to see what they are coming to the table with. i wonder if i will get one of the cbt keys.
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotwood View Post
to the best of my knowledge they have their financial stuff well in hand and their cbt is on target for 1/1/15.

not sure where you guys got your version number generators from. last I looked it still said it was Rohan 2.0.

now if you guys really want a newer version of rohan than that perhaps i can be persuaded to create a rohan 981.63. if you ask really really nicely and gimme the money to do it - in advance

i for one want to see what they are coming to the table with. i wonder if i will get one of the cbt keys.
lol i love reading your comments.. hahahah <3

Btw Blood War Gaming has Launched their download and game..

Lets rock it guys !!!

Download Link ->
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotwood View Post

You're the lamest person ever seriously.We all know your Banana Bandit, yet you still try to advertise here using a troll account. But again, I`ve seen you as a decent person but with this post you're 0 .
Old   #59

Quote:
lol i love reading your comments.. hahahah <3

Btw Blood War Gaming has Launched their download and game..

Lets rock it guys !!!

Download Link ->
It's asking for an installing password.
Old   #60

It's "Blood War Gaming".

Tags
list, online, privateserver