Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Any Rohan Private servers that is online?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 10
Any Rohan Private servers that is online?

Can likeasombode me an online private server that is up. if u know what i mean . like any servers but that is up. i like pvp if u know what i mean



barabase is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 7
Cant believe that there are people who are too dumb to learn even english


busternr is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 10
Before you say something like that. Learn english yourself. very risky reply there
barabase is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 12
Why u piple so strik in engrish.. Unbelievabrur...


wazzzup? is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 7
Maybe cause if he cant speak english we cant understand what does he want ?
busternr is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 10
i didnt speak english i wrote english. *we cant understand *what does he want*

i need more weed.

anyway, give me some online private servers.
barabase is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 2
no server online here bro , ppl here all is scammed including moderator
magildewa is offline  
Old   #8

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Wait for Rohan Revolutions & BloodWarGaming.

They will be the best Servers so far.

Take a look on their Thread:



About our Server, BloodWarGaming, we still work on it also.
We Post here on Forum if we got News about it or just like us on FB
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
Wait for Rohan Revolutions & BloodWarGaming.

They will be the best Servers so far.

Take a look on their Thread:



About our Server, BloodWarGaming, we still work on it also.
We Post here on Forum if we got News about it or just like us on FB
Don't Believe on that guy bro , he has always say like that about 2 years ago
and he is the owner of fail and closed bloodwar rohan that has closed about 1 years ago
very arrogant and moneysucker
magildewa is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 278
Received Thanks: 50
There are a few servers currently out there, but of those I won't comment on the quality or how they fit how you want to play.

Beware though, 98% of them are full of hackers and cheats.
Banana Bandit is offline  
Old   #11

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by magildewa View Post
Don't Believe on that guy bro , he has always say like that about 2 years ago
and he is the owner of fail and closed bloodwar rohan that has closed about 1 years ago
very arrogant and moneysucker
Can you please Jump from a Bridge ?
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 162
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
Can you please Jump from a Bridge ?

Made my day
busternr is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 12
.. That's odd OP why you asking it here if you can search it on Google? Type Rohan private servers .

I advise to read first on this forum section .

Use the magic search button, like they said there are plenty of Rohan PS still running some like TH, indo, Korean, internationl Rohan PS, choose if what Rohan PS that is suite to your liking. Cheers.
maroki is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 10
isn't ROhan Blood War the successful PVP private server? I really enjoyed playing it, but somehow they closed it :*(... anyway i suppose i'll have to wait for bloodwar and revolution :/.

thanks anyway

i tried searching PS.. all P servers are closed.... but i found one called genesis.. arent there any PVP Pservers?
barabase is offline  
Old   #15

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by barabase View Post
isn't ROhan Blood War the successful PVP private server? I really enjoyed playing it, but somehow they closed it :*(... anyway i suppose i'll have to wait for bloodwar and revolution :/.

thanks anyway

i tried searching PS.. all P servers are closed.... but i found one called genesis.. arent there any PVP Pservers?
We going to open our Gates soon...

Im the Owner of BloodWarGaming
If you have Questions, feel free to ask me via PM.


Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Reply

Tags
list, online, privateserver



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.