Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE]AntiHackV1 SourceCode

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Want to trade noods of Ishtaria for final antihack version please!!

Old   #17

He ish mine!!!

See what I did there ??

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmadpurbaFanatic View Post
Since i dont have the final version of the antihack, i want to trade my mapserver sourcode or mapid 120 or 115 to antihack final version with db just for testing purposes i can decompile it and give the code to you aswell after
First you said you were just going to post it, now you want to trade.

Nice lies ammadpurba.

Why not share MapUSA or don't you even have it animehater? Have any proof that you have any sort of source code?
Old   #19

Dont wana be rude Yurn but very few know the truth about reqv antihack he never made it he just got source code from a guy and from there he started to improve the source code.

Old   #20

That's wrong on so many levels.

Every version of the antihack provided by me and Yurneroo was build from ground up by the two of us. I don't know who told you otherwise, but he's wrong.

At some point the antihack project became inactive, due to several reasons, but then i got bored and improved it by myself ( Yurneroo was busy with the Unity project ). The result was used by Ion Rohan and only two people have it. The great thing about the latest version is that you don't have to host it on the same serverbox as the mapserver.

Oh, and it's completely event driven, since i wanted to implement automatic events via the antihack. Ofcourse, as some of you might know, Xiro never paid for our services and the project became inactive again.

Now, since we're opening a server of our own, it will be extended once again.
Old   #21

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmadpurbaFanatic View Post
Since i dont have the final version of the antihack, i want to trade my mapserver sourcode or mapid 120 or 115 to antihack final version with db just for testing purposes i can decompile it and give the code to you aswell after
Make MapServer to max level 115 or 120 isnt Hard
And i dont think so that you got the Sourcecode from the MapServer.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

I'm sure if anyone had the source code, we'd have seen related edits by now.

And also funny how he says he's going to share it, then he wants to trade it in exchange for an up to date antihack.

Indos gonna indo wkwkwk
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Dont wana be rude Yurn but very few know the truth about reqv antihack he never made it he just got source code from a guy and from there he started to improve the source code.
And it seems you are the one not knowing the truth at all.
The antihack was developed by reqviem and me, from v1 to v4, from ground. Req was coding the SQL backend and me was coding the respective C# app.
Old   #24

nonononono... in dark rohanian everyting was finee until pengen joe appeard. alot of ppl not only me were tradebugged by a mother foker indonesian skinny guy . ishtaria tried to help atleast or he replied politely but this pengen joe ******* old guy was so cocky and he was useless as ****. i mean after this ******* who watch pengin **** joined dark rohan staff everything went bad. this mother ****** is like a kamikaze with c4 over his belly if you let him in your server staff.

in ion rohan was other probelmeme: was a bad server from start , a forum moderator who is working for taco bell , he has a black mother or father.. so you can imagine what kind of ******* he is.
That guy + the rest of server staff were playing as normel pleyeeers and they wer using alot of itm mell
stuff 4 freee.

Aftr pengein joe joined their staff ofc server closed dhe next weak

autrux i sent a report because you permabanned my other accont w/o any warning. yo broken the rules !!! you are a criminal i talked with aimkey bcozz he s my frend and he forwarded the report mesage too
Old   #25

I seriously have a headache after reading this last post.
Old   #26

Bob was never any good at English and never had a clue what was really going on around him.

Hey Bob, keep posting your pictures of dicks here and I am sure Autrux will see how often you can generate email accounts to re-register here after constant permabans.
Old   #27

that guy posting big dicks was not meeh
Old   #28

Oh yea?

While I never mentioned your forum name, you just answered my post (of which I only referred to "Bob" not falcon_love) saying it was not you that did it.

The guy posting dicks here also identified himself in one of his posts as "signed Bob". The person suing that same forum handle posted a picture of a big **** here in a posted intended for me. The guy I refer to a "Bob" also followed me to Ion Rohan attempting to discredit me there (that didn't work btw since you were also banned there).

The person referred to as "Bob" also spammed DarkGamerz forums with pictures of dicks and was banned several times for it.

So noooo.. you weren't the one posting pictures of big dicks <wink, wink>
Old   #29

Time to download it and store for 5 yeas.
Old   #30

wtf are jew tryin to sey *****?