Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Info]P-Server Requirements & Introduction

Discussion on [Info]P-Server Requirements & Introduction within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Info]P-Server Requirements & Introduction

1 From where to get Rohan Server Files
They're around here for sure. Setting them up will be a pain in the *** if you don't have someone to show you around.

2 How fast Internet i need
Extrapolating the data from the time me and Yurneroo provided antihack sevices for IonRohan from a separate server box i think the values add to about 20-30Kbps per connected user. Safe number is 50Kbps though.

3 How to build Item Mall
Some ... leechers did what they do best: they leeched the basic IM script i made about 1yr ago. Look around, i'm sure you can find it. Keep in mind that almost any IM script has vulnerabilities and that's a major security risk for your server since the IM script has direct access to the game database.

4 What computer i need
The better the PC the higher the number of players that can connect to your server without getting laggy. The server itself, with no players connected has a memory usage of about 2gb.

5 How much will cost me to make one?(Server as all)
Allot. Getting someone who knows their way around the server is one thing. Protecting your server is what will get allot of money out of your pocket.

6 How to setup client and clean bugs
Ugh ... sorry. Don't know this one.

7 How to setup in-game start items and etc
Multiple choices actually.
There's the bins solution : beginitem.bin
There's the database solution : Hook into the stored procedure that creates the characters and do your stuff there.

8 How to change... i dont know what is called(Like Blunt Mastery from 20% atksp to go 30%)
skilllever.bin
Keep in mind that any number lower than 0 or higher than 9999 will be ignored.
Changing buff behavior can only be done by editing the client and the mapserver.
Changing the damage skills behavior can be done by editing the mapserver. Example : make FFS/WFFS/DFFS be affected by defense.

9 How to make someone GM
In RohanUser.dbo.TUsers change the grade of the player to [10..250]
There's also a range of grades that make your text purple and you look like a NPC but i can't remember the numbers.
Old 05/31/2014, 17:50   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
#pinned
Old 06/01/2014, 00:12   #3

Hey look, i'm famous.

If anyone has any good questions, feel free to ask.
Old 09/04/2014, 21:08   #4

Grade 13, makes u being an NPC and using pink text at general chat. Which file do i need to edit, to change skills? I mean Mapserwer's ones
Old 09/04/2014, 21:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
Grade 13, makes u being an NPC and using pink text at general chat. Which file do i need to edit, to change skills? I mean Mapserwer's ones
you need to edit the mapusa.exe (or one of its many equivalents). be sure to have a disassembler and hex editor handy & study up on your x86 assembly language & machine code.
Old 09/15/2014, 22:45   #6

How do i get ride off NPCs? I need to edit world in server files + client npc.bin?
Old 12/15/2014, 00:55   #7

someone here have server files? please share..
Old 12/07/2015, 01:15   #8

where do i get pserver files?
Old 07/29/2016, 12:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Bandit View Post
you need to edit the mapusa.exe (or one of its many equivalents). be sure to have a disassembler and hex editor handy & study up on your x86 assembly language & machine code.
Man I manage to find variables for str dex hp etc but i cant find where to edit skills any advice where to look for or for what to look for .
Old 07/29/2016, 16:14   #10

nice necro. you know that guy was banned a really long time ago, right?

anyhow I think you need to edit the skills.bin and skilllevel.bin for existing skills. if you are going to add new ones, you had better be handy with editing the mapserver executable.
Old 07/29/2016, 19:19   #11

I am working on mapid i alrdy dissamble and found some skills but for now i learn assembling leaguage to Be able to edit the skills
Old 08/08/2016, 15:42   #12

5 posts and all you did with them is spam for help cheating on a private server.

#reported
Old 08/16/2016, 22:07   #13

Actually to change skill's values u need to edit skillevel.bin, but to edit the whole skill u need to edit mapserver.exe
Old 10/28/2016, 15:53   #14

9 How to make someone GM
In RohanUser.dbo.TUsers change the grade of the player to [10..250]
There's also a range of grades that make your text purple and you look like a NPC but i can't remember the numbers.[/QUOTE]

what is the grade of gm, it can summon but can not create?
Old 10/28/2016, 16:32   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by collagen View Post
what is the grade of gm, it can summon but can not create?
I doubt there is anyone here that bothered to map them all out.

Try them all and map them yourself. When you have done that you will know more about the grades and what they do than anyone else.

Knowledge is power.
Thanks
1 User