Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

what is the requirements to run a server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what is the requirements to run a server

can some one please tell me... coz i really want to host some pserver games can some one please tell me some requirements!!! and can i learn it in a month or a year?

Old   #2

A year should be enough, first You need to learn English, better then it is now... much better, then You need some coding language like C# and C++, i don't know which do people use now. It's best to learn both of those languages, after that You have to find trusted people who won't give out Your files. Well, first thing You need are server files which are not out for all of the games, Rappelz online stood for 3 or 4 years without those files released untill this year, so make sure the files for the game You want to are out on the internet. You need patience and money, local hosts are not as good as dedicated, ofcourse you can hire someone with good PC and fast internet connection, but if his not on his own, it's better not to, sometimes kids say they can host and dissapear when their parents get mad about that they leave the PC on all day and night.
So, mainly all You need is perfected English, money, patience, trusted people, and knowledge on coding. To host a game You need Pc with Quad Core something about 8gb ram, best graphic card and internet connection at about 50mb. I think i might say something wrong, there surely will be people that will correct me.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

ok thx

btw i want to host aion server.. do i really need to learn c++ for it?
Old   #4

no just download some Aion Repacks google it should be simple if u wanna play with friends ect.. use hamachi, and over the internet not sure need to buy a host or somthing
wish u the best with that.