Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[ Genesis ] Rohan - Beta - Full Anti-hack

Closed Thread
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 265
Received Thanks: 139
anti-hack updated, illegal "armors" should be removed in the next few days... enjoy

Also updated boss drops, ronelia works, ruler/beze drops acc.'s with magic/meele/ranged attk + all status + hp... which only last for 2 months..



Sunny2Sweet is offline  
Old   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
So much for the full antihack


Serpion1 is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpion1 View Post
So much for the full antihack
Where do you get the idea there is such a thing?

I don't care who makes an antihack, there will be script kiddies lined up out the door and down the street just chomping at the bit to crack it. And they will eventually.

An antihack is better than nothing at all. At least a decent one will stop about 70% of the lamers out there that have nothing better to do than cheat on private servers. The other 30% will get around your measures no matter what you do.

Some are better than others and that only means that some will take longer to crack than others - nothing more.
PenguinJoe is offline  
Old   #49
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 141
Received Thanks: 57
any news on the server?


accer1124 is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 265
Received Thanks: 139
News? what you mean? its running fine, there was a hole in anti-hack where you were able to make your unique weapon into ancient, pretty much change it to make other weapons like from sword to mace, so on... or make the weapon with high stats as ancient armor, which is blocked now...

What we are working on now is, deleting ancient armors with weapons stats and ancient weapons with unusual stats or armor stats.... this will be done all at once.

But the server is full anti-hack now, you can try to hack your *** off, we are waiting for it! xD

Also the cheat client will be blocked very soon, so stay tuned for that fix as well... cheers!
Sunny2Sweet is offline  
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
any updates on the server?
stalion22 is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,088
Received Thanks: 432
We still working on it.
Lu˘˘ is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 185
Received Thanks: 19
..........
tgrt2008 is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 9
Not anymore. Will be back in some time.
Penissaur is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 265
Received Thanks: 139
its back up, enjoy, still working to recode our website...
Sunny2Sweet is offline  
Old   #56
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 8
how to fix the black screen?
romi111 is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 30
add
127.0.0.1 login.rohangame.com
to your c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts file
PenguinJoe is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,088
Received Thanks: 432
^^
Much active players!
Lu˘˘ is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 5
Was good. Till they added chimeras to the f-ing game.
Just like how rohan was alright until epics came out.
Big mistake.
clzcoolzpro is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by clzcoolzpro View Post
Was good. Till they added chimeras to the f-ing game.
Just like how rohan was alright until epics came out.
Big mistake.
People want to play pservers for better balance, not iRohan clones. If they're dropping the ball on balance then it's a good sign they really don't know what they're doing.


Ishtaria is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
genesis network, genesis rohan, rohan, rohan private server



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.