Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ Genesis ] Rohan - Beta - Full Anti-hack

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper View Post
Problem is, the Owner from this Server got no clue about Rohan Stuff. He just Pay others for work for him like Xiro or Krys did.

So this Server will be empty for sure.
cant wait for revolution-rohan, on my eyes it will be the best server so far after xor
Dont talk trash please and stop doing advertising for **** servers.
I never paid anyone.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #77

elite*gold: 0
#Updated#

Old   #78

hi! boss Sunny, can you help me? because my rohan client got an error dont send error.. it happen after i enter the GenesisRohan server..
Old   #79

Might as well post a big XIRO WAS HERE banner over your server.

I haven't replied but for whatever reason he inboxed me a couple of weeks ago. Sounds like he's looking for a quick Rohan cash cow.

I would advise anyone to stay away from a Xiro hosted server although I'm not saying that this server necessarily is, just that it's ****.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #80

oh my jesus christ, you guys are so funny xD

Hello? real life game design student here... and I've no idea about gaming?

Have u looked at my LC server, self hosted, running over a year now still 100+ online even tho LC community is dead..

Xiro helped out with couple of things and I gave him genesis rental gear, NOTHING MORE...
don't be a hater, you see a success over here, you are just hating and trying to gain some attention...

Do you see me posting in your guys thread about such ****?

mind your own business and stay outta ours, we're 2 dev's one who clearly codes, one who clearly designs....

OK?

And I have worked with Rito on Shine rohan, I helped those noobs setup their forum and he had NO IDEA how to do such easy task...

u know what was funny? That he started selling "forum setup" in his whole rohan server setup package, please don't go on about BS you have no idea about.

We're the ones who like to stay in the back and enjoy the show, not run around like you guys create such drama on other threads, we will come out and defend ourselves if need be.

K Thx, bye!
Old   #81

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny2Sweet View Post

And I have worked with Rito on Shine rohan, I helped those noobs setup their forum and he had NO IDEA how to do such easy task...
This xD

Dude, Setup a Rohan Server & make a Forum isnt the same but yeah, i was a Noob there. Thats why Krys & me asking you for help us.
He was also Pay you for that, so dont be such a as**** now

Everyone has to learn things, i was also help you sometimes about your Local Server, gave you the Files etc
Old   #82

i hardly played and i got some game cash from him thats it...

and NO,

i did not setup rohan server then, that was to setup local server so i could get something going to help you guys.
Old   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny2Sweet View Post
oh my jesus christ, you guys are so funny xD

Hello? real life game design student here... and I've no idea about gaming?

Have u looked at my LC server, self hosted, running over a year now still 100+ online even tho LC community is dead..

Xiro helped out with couple of things and I gave him genesis rental gear, NOTHING MORE...
don't be a hater, you see a success over here, you are just hating and trying to gain some attention...

K Thx, bye!
Yeah I have to agree with you about xiro. He might have done a bit with you guys but I don't think he is running your show there. I don't personally have anything against xiro except for his hands-off approach to running a game server which left me pretty much trying to run the **** things, but I never put him into a position of owing me money either so I have no axe to grind there. Most of my partners do and I respect their attitude/hate toward him as well as their disdain for anything xiro may have had a hand in.

I remember you putting Genesis together & trying to decide the best way to go -- hero or no. You were pretty much noob then.

I for one have nothing against your server. i hope you can keep it running as I have some pals playing on it and they seem to be enjoying themselves. That may change once we open our doors, but until then enjoy any and all successes you can get.
Old   #84

but pretty Genesis still on air o,o what is your secrets...
Old   #85

Server down, due to YNK issues. Good luck to everyone, thanks for playing on our server!

#Please close this thread for further spam#
Old   #86

So i guess you earned your money.The job is done !
Old   #87

just donate few hundreds and server goes off after 1 hour
fail
Old   #88

For crying out loud it's easy enough to avoid YNK. Now even more players feel betrayed and ripped off by useless admins.
Old   #89

our lc server is up for 1 year+ why would we close down rohan that have 400+ players...

Don't be idiotic, and no need to get personal about the issue as I cannot release any info.

please do proceed with your server and enjoy, but you can stop wasting words here, it only makes your mouth dirty.
Old   #90

Let's waiting few week,day,and month, a new server like genesis rohan will be born again

Closed Thread

Tags
genesis network, genesis rohan, rohan, rohan private server