Hello? real life game design student here... and I've no idea about gaming?
Have u looked at my LC server, self hosted, running over a year now still 100+ online even tho LC community is dead..
Xiro helped out with couple of things and I gave him genesis rental gear, NOTHING MORE...
don't be a hater, you see a success over here, you are just hating and trying to gain some attention...
Do you see me posting in your guys thread about such ****?
mind your own business and stay outta ours, we're 2 dev's one who clearly codes, one who clearly designs....
OK?
And I have worked with Rito on Shine rohan, I helped those noobs setup their forum and he had NO IDEA how to do such easy task...
u know what was funny? That he started selling "forum setup" in his whole rohan server setup package, please don't go on about BS you have no idea about.
We're the ones who like to stay in the back and enjoy the show, not run around like you guys create such drama on other threads, we will come out and defend ourselves if need be.
And I have worked with Rito on Shine rohan, I helped those noobs setup their forum and he had NO IDEA how to do such easy task...
This xD
Dude, Setup a Rohan Server & make a Forum isnt the same but yeah, i was a Noob there. Thats why Krys & me asking you for help us.
He was also Pay you for that, so dont be such a as**** now
Everyone has to learn things, i was also help you sometimes about your Local Server, gave you the Files etc
Hello? real life game design student here... and I've no idea about gaming?
Have u looked at my LC server, self hosted, running over a year now still 100+ online even tho LC community is dead..
Xiro helped out with couple of things and I gave him genesis rental gear, NOTHING MORE...
don't be a hater, you see a success over here, you are just hating and trying to gain some attention...
...
K Thx, bye!
Yeah I have to agree with you about xiro. He might have done a bit with you guys but I don't think he is running your show there. I don't personally have anything against xiro except for his hands-off approach to running a game server which left me pretty much trying to run the **** things, but I never put him into a position of owing me money either so I have no axe to grind there. Most of my partners do and I respect their attitude/hate toward him as well as their disdain for anything xiro may have had a hand in.
I remember you putting Genesis together & trying to decide the best way to go -- hero or no. You were pretty much noob then.
I for one have nothing against your server. i hope you can keep it running as I have some pals playing on it and they seem to be enjoying themselves. That may change once we open our doors, but until then enjoy any and all successes you can get.