Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[ Genesis ] Rohan - Beta - Full Anti-hack

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
The servers is awful, but the staff is good and friendly. There are a lot of bugs, I thought it will be a 99lvl cap as they said in the beginning of the start... with bedron etc. like good old times. When I logged in I saw max lvl cap of 110, glacials weapons/armors and more ****. The armors that the people were crafting were able to add weapon opt. stones (for example a helmet with 30% melee and dd). You start level 11 for some reason, also after level 85 the exp rates are getting lower. After level 100+ you get 0.2~0.3% per mob, even with exp scrolls (50% + 200% seal). Most of the things from their item mall are bugged also. Guys if you are searching for any private server, just wait for something else. If you like crappy servers with bugs and unfriendly players - go and play Genesis Rohan.

Old   #32

Never tried the server but Zane ( xHaiBai ) weren't you the one bragging about having full duped gears and "running this ****" now your trash talking it ?

Cant tell if your sarcasm is intended or not.

Old   #33

this server is a waste of time, **** when will be a good server, for 2 years there wasnt any good server. rohan gonna die very soon
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Never tried the server but Zane ( xHaiBai ) weren't you the one bragging about having full duped gears and "running this ****" now your trash talking it ?

Cant tell if your sarcasm is intended or not.
I bragged about having full duped gears, ok? Unfortunately there's no need of duping to ''run this ****''.

Old   #35

Sorry to say it, but the MAIN guild Simplicity used to be an exellent guild and everyone was friendly. I used to help noobies with money and gear but slowly and surely after the admin got rid of the hacking, cheating, w/e guild "RoyalFamily" all that changed. From what I hear time to time Simplicity has been doing the same thing as RoyalFamily.
So PLEASE save yourself the trouble and dont even play. Theres few respectable players and even when those same respectable players tell the admin something.. Half the dang time I dont even think he listens or checks.
Old   #36

oh my, my guild is getting flamed here and there...anyway, i dont have the slightest clue on how to dupe or even make hacked weapons. and those mofos who says gambit taking side with simplicity is just plain dumb and ridiculous. ***** pls... we are bored atm.. need better competition
Old   #37

I have yet to see a private server that doesn't have this same **** going on. Every single one of them, have whiners complaining about corrupt staff and/or rampant cheaters.

Welcome to the world of Rohan Private Servers. Seen one, Seen them all.
Old   #38

Top guild on a pserver could only ever have got there due to corruption and no other reason Best moment had to be DG Rohan where I didn't even have a game account at the time and was accused of helping people!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39

have fought RoyalFamily using hacked items and pawned them like no problem... me and the core of my guild is clean.. there is no glory being at the top with illegal items.. and for the record, kick sancho out of your guild haibai, he's cancerous lmao.. duped gstones my ***. i can just buy 100 for 75k ip
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Top guild on a pserver could only ever have got there due to corruption and no other reason Best moment had to be DG Rohan where I didn't even have a game account at the time and was accused of helping people!
Yeah I remember that stupidity . Did make for some lol-worthy forum whining though. Same **** happens on every server I have ever been on -- including official Rohan (should have seen all the accusations of staff corruption whenever Forever guild was on a winning roll -- so funny!).

None of them ever want to admit they simply suck at playing the game. No it is far easier to dream up excuses & deflect.

@HaiBai, Stalion22 -- will you guys PLEASE take this BS to your own pserver's **** forums? Jeez!
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
Yeah I remember that stupidity . Did make for some lol-worthy forum whining though. Same **** happens on every server I have ever been on -- including official Rohan (should have seen all the accusations of staff corruption whenever Forever guild was on a winning roll -- so funny!).

None of them ever want to admit they simply suck at playing the game. No it is far easier to dream up excuses & deflect.

@HaiBai, Stalion22 -- will you guys PLEASE take this BS to your own pserver's **** forums? Jeez!
Why are you telling me this? I just answered to IncognitoOne's statement. Don't **** around without getting the right information.
Old   #42

Wow was there a reason to bring a potty mouth
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
Why are you telling me this? I just answered to IncognitoOne's statement. Don't **** around without getting the right information.
Apologies bro. Was the guy just above one of your posts (Mischo...something-or-other) that was supposed to hit. Not sure where you are getting the 'another corrupt server' from. Why do you think these guys are corrupt?

Just as an fyi: There is no such thing as a Rohan pserver that has a working antihack. They all fail at some point regardless of how 'anti-hackable' the owner or dev says it is.
Old   #44

Sadly theres always some idiot who decides to spend too much time looking for an exploitable loop or string in every game. Its even gotten to the point that some "devs" look for exploits and advertise them just to be vindictive for whatever reason. Sadly people just cant let people enjoy anything anymore.

We can only hope to stay one or two steps ahead of them and find and fix things before they can figure them out.

The only way to be secure is to block and remove content therefore changing the game as a whole and ruining it for any players who are still willing to put time and effort into this game and even then you probably still arent 100% secure.

Guess people wont be happy till the Rohan community as a whole dies and no one wants to continue to run servers for it. I guess thats what they want though, to kill what little bit of community we have left.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
Apologies bro. Was the guy just above one of your posts (Mischo...something-or-other) that was supposed to hit. Not sure where you are getting the 'another corrupt server' from. Why do you think these guys are corrupt?

Just as an fyi: There is no such thing as a Rohan pserver that has a working antihack. They all fail at some point regardless of how 'anti-hackable' the owner or dev says it is.
Apologies accepted. I have a few personal reasons which made me reach the decision that the staff might be corrupt (it might not be true, it's just my own opinion). And no, I won't name the reasons because there will be always be some drama queen which'll find the best reply.
And ugh, yeah you might be right. There is no Rohan pserver with fully operational anti-hack. On the other hand, I believe the anti-hack or GameGuard made by Dreto and his co-developers, w.e it is, (not sure, heard both stories) is the best at the moment (there's no Rohan using it though except BloodWar which has not opened yet)..so , yeah.

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
genesis network, genesis rohan, rohan, rohan private server