Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

editing .bins

Discussion on editing .bins within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
editing .bins

can anyone link a software that can open rohan .bins? ineed it to make a mods thanks
Old 10/30/2013, 11:14   #2

You can chose from multiple way's to edit bin's 1 on php 1 on hex editor 1 on RHData and there are some special program's like the quest editor (That's only for edit quest and other stuff)
Old 10/30/2013, 14:10   #3

i want to edit .bins to make mods, like making the glacial set look like bedron set

example : itemarmor.bin how can i open it and edit its pictures?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Professional Video Editing/Software {Best Editing Package} (Eg/PSC/Paypal)
06/28/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 9 Replies
My channel I am now finally selling to the public the different softwares I use to record, edit, compile, compress and upload my videos. The tags I use, the Youtube editing options I use, and how I get views on my videos, legally. I am not selling illegal software or illegal material that is copyrighted and not owned by me. I am selling the knowledge I have acquired for producing these gaming/desktop videos. Not only that, I am also selling editing packages: Package 1: (45 Egold/...
Ich bins
03/15/2011 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich habe mich gerade hier angemeldet weil ich hier schon seit über einem Jahr immer wieder Threads lesen die mir beim spielen unwahrscheinlich gut helfen ! Danke an alle und ein 'Hallo' an die Community ! Grüße - eliteperser
[HELP] C++ & Bins
06/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello first. I wanna ask you something. If someone here worked b4 with some binaries and if someone debbuged them with ollydbg, did he/she saw that are alot of things like C:/X/X/XXXX.CPP (.CPP extention means C++ files). Can someone tell me how I can find that files or how I can edit the GameServer into C++. If I can I'll release here all my work. Maybe I'll up the binaries to a newer version and maybe I'll fix the last bugs that are in it.
Ich bins :)
09/08/2009 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Hallo e*pvp'ers, um meinen Kundenpool für meinen WoW Service zu erweitern suchte ich nach einem großen zum teil Deutschen Foren und staß auf dieses. Bin bis jetzt sehr zufrieden und freue mich auf alles weitere :) MfG euer Imperial Blaze