Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 10:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

if someone can bypass this , i'll never post in this forum

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 47
if someone can bypass this , i'll never post in this forum

anyone can bypass this ? no one of course
Attached Files
File Type: rar Rohan Indonesia.rar (2.70 MB, 95 views)



ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 341
Received Thanks: 56
and what the heck you are trying to prove mr smarty pants ?


smoka95 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
for everyone

don't do anything for amadapurbha.. cause he just make you all work hard for searching any bypass.. just can't do it by himself.

why amadapurba keep posting?
cause he just want some cheat for free . think about it
damri42 is offline  
Old   #4

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by damri42 View Post
don't do anything for amadapurbha.. cause he just make you all work hard for searching any bypass.. just can't do it by himself.

why amadapurba keep posting?
cause he just want some cheat for free . think about it
Yep so true!


Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Yep so true!
wow , just talk no action again , always like that

leechers wont stop , i just say what everybody want , but in hardway of course .

no one has courage to take the hardway . just me of course
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 1
you can pay someone "people" that has advanced experience in this section, and you can keep that thing by yourself, if you asking that for a free, why we didnt get a gasoline for free? think twice, numpang ngakak ya
torndes2 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
if someone can bypass this , i'll never post in this forum
Can you just stop posting anyway? Thanks.
BatFastard is offline  
Old   #8

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
wow , just talk no action again , always like that

leechers wont stop , i just say what everybody want , but in hardway of course .

no one has courage to take the hardway . just me of course
why shoud i make the work for you ? xD
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
why shoud i make the work for you ? xD
who says it for me ?? this is for you of course
do something that prove you not just a bigfatmoutha with no friends and girl
don't just give us f?ck

and i am accept that i am just a leechers , but you my friend !!
you just pretend to be a hackers .

with no prove , you just gonna be a bigmoutha liar
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #10

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
who says it for me ?? this is for you of course
do something that prove you not just a bigfatmoutha with no friends and girl
don't just give us f?ck

and i am accept that i am just a leechers , but you my friend !!
you just pretend to be a hackers .

with no prove , you just gonna be a bigmoutha liar
love you my dear
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
love you my dear
Don't ever buy anything from him , he just a scammer .
your money ll gone for nothing
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #12

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Don't ever buy anything from him , he just a scammer .
your money ll gone for nothing
Sure my dear :*

Any Proof ?
Nothing...

little Kid pls go throw your PC out of your Window and jump too
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Sure my dear :*

Any Proof ?
Nothing...

little Kid pls go throw your PC out of your Window and jump too
proof ?? that's question is for you ?
proof us you sell anything usefull !!

liar go to h?ll
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 14
ammad by name ammad by nature
BatFastard is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
anyone can bypass this ? no one of course
biggest mouth ive ever seen. he wont stop even we create a bypass for that indoshit server. leech more *****


tertz13 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
How to BYpass to use forum
If you were banned on this forum and your IP is banned also and you were using firefox when you was banned, than switch to internet explorer and use...
2 Replies - Kal Online
Need Private Forum or GameGuard bypass
Hello I really need a gameguard bypass or a link to a private forum, there you can buy a private entrance for money i hate Disconnect every 10...
2 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.