Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~ cheat really Beware all guy

Discussion on ~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~ cheat really Beware all guy within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/17/2013, 09:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
No offence to anyone here but if Reqviem you wanted to keep your work and earn money from it why did you post the first place ""How to create local Server"" and if you say you did not knew people will try to make it public well that's just stupid cuz in this world there's allways someone better then you or me or yurneroo.And about selling your work i think some people got full files with ALOT of changes and if some of them get ****** they will just make a Live Tutorial channel on how to use it and how to get those file's.My point if you want to win money set a safedoor for every file you make that way you won't get scammed or tricked by other people.
Old 10/17/2013, 09:31   #17

Lulz uhm, technically I implemented a "safedoor" into the antihack. As soon as i figure who is using that antihack ill have some fun with that server as soon as i get some spare time.
Old 10/17/2013, 09:33   #18

Well if Rito releases the antihack you will technically have nothing since there are people that know how to work with program's as good as you do and they will just copy it and make it their own so what will do then with the safedoor?
Old 10/17/2013, 09:41   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrt2008 View Post
Well if Rito releases the antihack you will technically have nothing since there are people that know how to work with program's as good as you do and they will just copy it and make it their own so what will do then with the safedoor?
Bollocks for a simple reason:

-> If someone manages to reverse it theres two ways it would turn out.

1. Youll work with a asm representation of the programm.
-> No chance to copy it, only to change aspects of it. If someone would mess with it the programm will mess up aswell.

2. Youll work with a decompiled version with screwed source code since decompilers NEVER create the original source due to the fact how modern compilers work.
-> Itll be a harder attempt to copy it then to acctually learn C++/C# and code your own.

The one or the other way, itll fail. Other then that, its not a secret how our antihack system works. People could have already copied it back then.
Old 10/17/2013, 10:02   #20

Actualy there's nothing that people can't do about that program i know people that work at real Game Firewalls and etc so those guy's are expert's in this kind of work and YES it is possible to copy or code new one the point is if He releases that antihack people will copy the Structure and try make it work like with the stupid MapUSA.exe and MapPHDebug.exe
so there's no safe way to play this unless it's bassed on trust witch in our case is not a trusty community even the player's Scam each other on game and you expect the Staff member's not to scam? xD if yes then your wrong staff will allways be more guilty then the player's.
Old 10/17/2013, 10:22   #21

Quote:
Actualy there's nothing that people can't do about that program i know people that work at real Game Firewalls and etc so those guy's are expert's in this kind of work and YES it is possible to copy or code new one the point is if He releases that antihack people will copy the Structure and try make it work like with the stupid MapUSA.exe and MapPHDebug.exe
so there's no safe way to play this unless it's bassed on trust witch in our case is not a trusty community even the player's Scam each other on game and you expect the Staff member's not to scam? xD if yes then your wrong staff will allways be more guilty then the player's.

Ok idiot ill state some facts now.

-> Im a proper c++/c#/java developer, im doing this for several years now. I know what im talking of, you dont.

-> "or code new one", like i already wrote before, theres no other way but to recode it, so this sentence doesnt make sense. You feel a bit more pro when you answer with a statement i gave, huh?

-> "there's nothing that people can't do about that program", see the first fact. Yes, there is something people CANT do cause its IMPOSSIBLE without the ORIGINAL source code. Modern compilers obfuscate code, if you decompile it, it WILL NEVER be the original. Decompiler work with the ASM/CLR instructions the acctual programm is compiled to. When you got an exe, theres nothing inside like codelines... Just plain ASM/CLR instructions... Decompilers guess how the original code would look like but youll lose any kind of modern OOP elements, since theres no way the decompiler could know them. So yes, if someone would decompile it, theyll get a shitload of screwed code. Nothing useable to acctually "copy the programm". On the other side, people could directly work with the asm/clr instructions. This way they would only be able to change stuff by guessing and in 99.9% of the cases the antihack will screw up cause its acctually not the intend to change how it works.

-> I dont know what you mean by structure cause you obviously dont know what you are talking of... Theres nothing like a "structure" in common sense in a programm except of structs \o/ Theres code layout, but it gets already screwed when compiling it into an exe. Decompilers wont have a chance her.

-> So NOPE it aint possible to just decompile a programm and copy its code. Lawl, amateur...

-> Last but not least, if you mean "structure" as of "how it works", then read my above post. Its not a secret.
Old 10/17/2013, 14:09   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
no dupe on xor xDD
i dont give a **** i didn't tried using cheat engine or we, but liked alot playing when the population was incredible
Old 10/17/2013, 15:46   #23

There are a few people who have access to everything i do, and there are people who give me everything they do ( Yurneroo, Darkestkiller & Ishtaria ).

These three people are the best in the rohan private server scene.
About me? Well, at some point i explained to YNK how they can backtrack all the duped and hacked items on their server. YNK, right? Gotta love them.

At first, when i posted that tutorial i thought that people would actually help with ideas/tools but it seems that the only thing i got was "Sir, me cantz runz selver".

So i went to the grey mid-zone where i get paid for what i do, but i don't sell files that don't belong to me.

Erm ... the antihack? We figured that at some point it will be leeched so we took precautions. It can't be really decompiled, and if somebody is smart enough to figure out how it works then it's redundant to even figure that out.

I just got mad that people get paid for work that doesn't belong to them.

P.S. At the moment me, Dark, Yurneroo and Ishtaria are doing this for fun and we got pretty far. Imagine if we'd have competition.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/17/2013, 16:23   #24

Quote:
No offence to anyone here but if Reqviem you wanted to keep your work and earn money from it why did you post the first place ""How to create local Server"" and if you say you did not knew people will try to make it public well that's just stupid cuz in this world there's allways someone better then you or me or yurneroo.And about selling your work i think some people got full files with ALOT of changes and if some of them get pissed they will just make a Live Tutorial channel on how to use it and how to get those file's.My point if you want to win money set a safedoor for every file you make that way you won't get scammed or tricked by other people.
Originally the idea was to share and get the knowledge out there so that people who could do the work would come along and join the fun. It soon became apparent that this wasn't the right thing to do because everyone just wanted to set up crappy little vmware servers with little or no actual knowledge of how to do it. That did nothing for the development of the game or for the experience of the players.

So those who did know how to develop the game decided to keep their work to themselves again, not for the sake of greed, to spite others or to make themselves feel all self-important but to keep the quality of the scene up. Since then there have been trades and deals between the reputable people in the scene and that will continue, although the list of reputable people grows smaller every day.

It's been said by others like Yurneroo and Reqviem that there should be more than 1 good pserver because it encourages competition and is good for the players to have a choice, having a monopoly is never a good thing. At the moment though we have too many sub-standard servers and people in the scene who trade out other people's work purely to line their own pockets. This is making it very difficult for the people out there who want to make genuinely decent servers and have the knowledge to do so. There is a certain fun aspect to what we do but in the end we still need a decent population to make it all sustainable.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/17/2013, 16:48   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurneroo View Post
Ok idiot ill state some facts now.

-> Im a proper c++/c#/java developer, im doing this for several years now. I know what im talking of, you dont.

-> "or code new one", like i already wrote before, theres no other way but to recode it, so this sentence doesnt make sense. You feel a bit more pro when you answer with a statement i gave, huh?

-> "there's nothing that people can't do about that program", see the first fact. Yes, there is something people CANT do cause its IMPOSSIBLE without the ORIGINAL source code. Modern compilers obfuscate code, if you decompile it, it WILL NEVER be the original. Decompiler work with the ASM/CLR instructions the acctual programm is compiled to. When you got an exe, theres nothing inside like codelines... Just plain ASM/CLR instructions... Decompilers guess how the original code would look like but youll lose any kind of modern OOP elements, since theres no way the decompiler could know them. So yes, if someone would decompile it, theyll get a shitload of screwed code. Nothing useable to acctually "copy the programm". On the other side, people could directly work with the asm/clr instructions. This way they would only be able to change stuff by guessing and in 99.9% of the cases the antihack will screw up cause its acctually not the intend to change how it works.

-> I dont know what you mean by structure cause you obviously dont know what you are talking of... Theres nothing like a "structure" in common sense in a programm except of structs \o/ Theres code layout, but it gets already screwed when compiling it into an exe. Decompilers wont have a chance her.

-> So NOPE it aint possible to just decompile a programm and copy its code. Lawl, amateur...

-> Last but not least, if you mean "structure" as of "how it works", then read my above post. Its not a secret.
1st you make me an idiot that show's up how respectfull or how disciplined you are.
2nd if you that smart how dose the antihack got away from you?
3rd i kind don't give a shit about PServers since i just do it for fun not for money(You can ask TheSaint/Kryss about that i did not want any money besides you that want money for every shit)
4th i did not want to offend anyone on this forum since i don't care if you hate me or not.(I can allways change name and done new forum member)
5th i only put my opinion here that it's possible to copy it (True might be hard but like i said there's allways someone that will do it that's the way life work's)
6th if you want competition you will never get it with this kind of attitude cuz what you 2 guy's do is rob every pserver like you get money from DarkGamer'z and you were getting money from Shine Rohan and when you get pissed that someone look arround your files you just QQ and say i won't help you anymore but you took the money for the files and get paid each month to help with the configure of the file.) So i kind see no competicion here you just do it for money not for fun and you are trying to get every single server to pay you in reality you don't give a shit about people trusting you so that's why when you lose something or someone beats you at selling files you qq i made those files i did that if you were smart enough you wouldv sell them faster then that guy.
7th Go ahead hate me more like i care after all it's a game for me it's not my life like it is for some people that i won't name.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2013, 17:01   #26

@tgrt2008 You like being flamed?

If we wanted money we'd sell the antihack to every person asking for it. You know how much Rito got for that lame version? 500 USD.

For ***** sake, we got an offer of 1000 usd per month and we rejected it. We get far less from both the servers that have the antihack combinet.You know why? We respect the people we work with.

Don't call us money hungry. If we'd wanted money, we'd get them.

Kryss knows the deal and he's ok with it. If he fails to backup the things i do on his server, there's no reason why he shouldn't be charged over and over again for the same thing. Not to mention that he got the antihack even if he didn't really deserved it. All he has is a cookie cutter server.

I think that answers your questions.
Old 10/17/2013, 17:08   #27

I personally have never received a single cent for any work I've done on any server and I'll never ask for any because all I can do isn't exactly true dev work.

I still think I can make a worthy contribution with what I do know but I'll only ever work with trustworthy people.
Old 10/17/2013, 17:17   #28

Owh right reqviem so you reject 1000$ and why you keep asking people for money for every **** you do if you got better offers and you take every cent from every guy and if he's not paying you are like if you not paying im gonna destroy your server?
(And yes you did say it on that guy Lucas or wtf he's name was ?) if you are not money hunger why keep qq about someone selling for half price? go ahead sell it for 1000$
Sry Ishtaria no offence for you i respect you very much but i can't take the lie's from people like reqviem or yurneroo that think they are the best and allways qq when someone outsmart them.And what exactly you 2 (Reqviem and Yurneroo do if i release a live tutorial on Youtube for every indo out there how to make a public server even if it's run on hes own pc? will you have time to hack or ddos every single server out there) Well i guess you will have if you are 24/7 at pc and if your not then you can't keep up? what will then happen?.)

A little proof for that what im saying.

[5:21:10 PM] Removed at user request : Removed at user request

That was OUR Files exept the Antihack
Krystian Sobczak
17:07
Krystian Sobczak

yes u can talk it now

Antihack yes i was pay for it evry week

tell me who was pay for fixing the all files ordering root ??

maybe u?
Removed at user request
17:08
Removed at user request

Not my fault. Req was made most of this ****. He only want Money

Thats all

He never told you how to made the IM working etc

he only want again and again and again Money
Krystian Sobczak
17:09
Krystian Sobczak
Old 10/17/2013, 17:39   #29

I got mad because he sold MY piece of software, not HIS. Know the difference?
It's like someone is selling your car instead of his, just so you understand.

Now go lie down in your little dark corner.
Old 10/17/2013, 17:47   #30

Well like on reall life you have to be carefull using/selling/buying your own **** like all the people do so if your example with the car that means the person who lost hes car is noob cuz he did not protect hes own thinks and of him Selling it GZ to him he just outrun you to the money if you were that smart you wouldv take the 1k$ the first time someone offer to you.(But i just wanted to prove that you were lieng about the money like Krys sayd that's all you want money and you said you are not money hunger that talk just prove my point)

All im gonna say i did respect you long time ago for your work but since you went to uRohan and left you just got more greedy every single day. And now you rob people of money bcz you saw people are willing to pay for it you said it early you want fair competition go ahead make your own server get some people to do some change's if you busy and done compete with the DarkGamerz.(If you would'v done your won server with Yurneroo and not share the ItemMall with Strike or the Antihack with anyone you might have the single server out there with a nice ItemMall and a Antihack but you had to be greedy and find a way to not get in the range of YNK and that get you here)
Closed Thread