Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~ cheat really Beware all guy

Closed Thread
 
Old   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 6
[9/10/2013 5:20:23] เจอกัน: how much you sell antihack
[9/10/2013 5:20:41] ~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~: 500
[9/10/2013 5:20:44] ~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~: $

[9/10/2013 7:18:28] เจอกัน: i need money i have listenbit 300 @[email protected]
[9/10/2013 7:20:05] ~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~:
[9/10/2013 7:20:14] เจอกัน: you ok?
[9/10/2013 7:20:18] ~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~: nope
[9/10/2013 7:20:24] ~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~: 500$

@[email protected] lol cheat ~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~



gotcoltd001 is offline  
Old   #47

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcoltd001 View Post
[9/10/2013 5:20:23] เจอกัน: how much you sell antihack
[9/10/2013 5:20:41] ~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~: 500
[9/10/2013 5:20:44] ~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~: $

[9/10/2013 7:18:28] เจอกัน: i need money i have listenbit 300 @[email protected]
[9/10/2013 7:20:05] ~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~:
[9/10/2013 7:20:14] เจอกัน: you ok?
[9/10/2013 7:20:18] ~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~: nope
[9/10/2013 7:20:24] ~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~: 500$

@[email protected] lol cheat ~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Cant belive that you Guys still discuss here


Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 3
yep sure Rito he is su ck me gm rohaninter

he scam me i buy map server 110 from someone
he steal file to sell anyone

sure Rito Is Scam
mangaerlza is offline  
Old   #49

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaerlza View Post
he scam me i buy map server 110 from someone
he steal file to sell anyone

sure Rito Is Scam
Stop use Google Translator

If you cant handle English better stfu please

And btw it was my Root Server who i lend to you


Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 577
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I really don't know if this guy is for real or just trolling Yurn. Surely he can't be for real... can he?

don't cry baby , your server will closed soon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cacat.JPG (102.0 KB, 46 views)
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #51
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Can you tell me about that account and his items? Already deleted and banned. You see we know exactly what to search for and where. Anything like this will be deleted quickly and the anti-hack is already being updated.

Sucks to be those with that old version of the anti-hack eh?
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 577
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Can you tell me about that account and his items? Already deleted and banned. You see we know exactly what to search for and where. Anything like this will be deleted quickly and the anti-hack is already being updated.

Sucks to be those with that old version of the anti-hack eh?
you know who give me that photos one of your friend
and now u can't believe anyone beside you
you're alone animekid
ammadpurba is offline  
Old   #53
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Can you tell me about that account and his items? Already deleted and banned. You see we know exactly what to search for and where. Anything like this will be deleted quickly and the anti-hack is already being updated.

Sucks to be those with that old version of the anti-hack eh?

old reason detected..

Then Hacked again in few days..
You will say again..
"old version of anti-hack"




Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
you know who give me that photos one of your friend
and now u can't believe anyone beside you
you're alone animekid
Nice try Ammadpurba.. Let them fight each other...
pungvit is offline  
Old   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 709
Aww you poor things, you're just jealous that your indo server failed. I'm quite sure the vast majority of people would rather trust us over dumb, scamming, cheating, failure indos like yourselves.

Interested to know who this "friend" supposedly is. Everyone wants to be my friend
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #55
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Where's RitoYuki ?? Hiding in an empty room ? hahaha loser always complain
all server can be bypassed easily .. PM me if u want.
and for developer, u can pay this too for blocking my software :3 :3

Need some proof? PM

people already knew about shine / dg. they have same antihack system.
and of course it's for client side. they're not using gameguard or etc..
i give u all some clue .
if the address code of part are fake.. you'll detected by server . thank's

PikachuPika from Xor
damri42 is offline  
Old   #56

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by damri42 View Post
Where's RitoYuki ?? Hiding in an empty room ? hahaha loser always complain
all server can be bypassed easily .. PM me if u want.
and for developer, u can pay this too for blocking my software :3 :3

Need some proof? PM

people already knew about shine / dg. they have same antihack system.
and of course it's for client side. they're not using gameguard or etc..
i give u all some clue .
if the address code of part are fake.. you'll detected by server . thank's

PikachuPika from Xor
Sure... Show us some Proofs
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #57
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 651
Received Thanks: 206
Children!
Want an anti -hack is real simple.

Have several developers seeing this post as well !
Just do not be like the TheSaint .
I warned about the failures on the server and see what happened , I got the password server very easy . Gives the same way DarkRohan , and VENDETTA are with the same flaw :


Of course I could have gone further , but I just wanted to prove that it is possible . such the anti -hack that RitoYuki only can speak well .

Has a flaw !

3 accounts logged.
One has to forge the item bug UNIC
1 account to Enchant Item Bug
and the other account just to get the item .

How it works:
- Forge item unic buggy , plays on the floor before the DC ..
Threw down immediately with another account pege and enchant .
Enchant Sucess ! throw on the floor and just take with another account .. Simple !

My Ranger KidFlash server Shine tava full buged
Do the test and tell me !

The Anti -hack is simple is a simple application connected to the database rohan with SELECT 's predetermined , to track all items.
IF the escape patterns is simple item Del or even ban the account .


I did it and am testing ... so far 100 % success!
oziel235 is offline  
Old   #58
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 333
Received Thanks: 109
That's not cool ... i wanted to say that.

And ofcourse, Shine has/had the worst security evahhh!!!
zzerachiel is offline  
Old   #59
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Woah! so basically Rito stole some works from Shine Rohan?
Yatoots is offline  
Old   #60
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 203
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatoots View Post
Woah! so basically Rito stole some works from Shine Rohan?
Not just from him, but aswell from zzerachiel and me. (the antihack, id consider it a prototype) Thought, we already developed a completly new version with a completly new system behind it with which stuff like this will get entirly impossible.

Cheers


yurneroo is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Cheat for antihack CE ~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~
Sorry about all This is the way I understand it. RitoYuuki way you have the problems of connections do not come to me. Now he has to make it. I wish...
10 Replies - Rohan



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.