Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~ cheat really Beware all guy

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 6
~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~ cheat really Beware all guy

~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~ cheat really Beware all guy

gotcoltd - And tell it your Friend
gotcoltd - before he Post again **** about me

[21:39:38] live:nvmclub: [9:33:43 PM] - Reqviem: How much did you pay for it ?
[9:34:20 PM] - Reqviem: Dude, that antihack is imcomplete
[9:34:26 PM] - Reqviem: And it's not the final version
[9:34:33 PM] - Reqviem: You got scammed
[9:34:45 PM] - Reqviem: It has some major bugs in it
[9:34:59 PM] - Reqviem: yes

ok Abstract > ~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~ cheat for all and server is Shine Rohan



gotcoltd001 is offline  
Old 10/16/2013, 17:35   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 185
Received Thanks: 19
Actualy that antihack is incomplete but it work's so i see no point yes it have some bug's but still working people can't create weapons on that from what i know.


tgrt2008 is offline  
Old 10/16/2013, 18:04   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 333
Received Thanks: 109
You sold him an outdated version, that can be easily bypassed.
And you got that version by stealing it from Shine Rohan server while you were working with them.
That antihack was developed by me and Yurneroo, not by you. However, you claimed that you did it.

Bottom line, you're a leecher and a scammer.

From the list of files you sell, there's nothing that belongs to you.
Yet you sell them to people while making profit like a worthless peon.
zzerachiel is offline  
Old 10/16/2013, 18:20   #4

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
You sold him an outdated version, that can be easily bypassed.
And you got that version by stealing it from Shine Rohan server while you were working with them.
That antihack was developed by me and Yurneroo, not by you. However, you claimed that you did it.

Bottom line, you're a leecher and a scammer.

From the list of files you sell, there's nothing that belongs to you.
Yet you sell them to people while making profit like a worthless peon.
Requiem just be carefull with your Words.
You are nothing like the others

Only a big Mouth ^^

I will Release later ALL of your Antihacks Versions.

I told you i got my own one so i dont care.

Btw i got EVERY Version from your Antihack. Good that i was got a hole on his Server.
So ?

Idc about you and your DGRohan Friends.

And im not a Scammer btw but a little ****** like you can only say what other People say before.

You can talk now much but idc here about this Haters & Kids


Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old 10/16/2013, 18:49   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 333
Received Thanks: 109
For ***** sake, you're selling MY work for real money and you call me a big mouth.

You're just like strike, little emo kid.
zzerachiel is offline  
Old 10/16/2013, 19:00   #6

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
For ***** sake, you're selling MY work for real money and you call me a big mouth.

You're just like strike, little emo kid.
Sure

Just dont Trust anyone my dear :P
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old 10/16/2013, 19:05   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 333
Received Thanks: 109
Fair enough ...

Can't wait for your server ...
zzerachiel is offline  
Old 10/16/2013, 19:52   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,073
Received Thanks: 744
I think you need to give Req a bit more respect. Nearly everything in the scene at the moment is down to him. In the end you've shown yourself up to be nothing but a common thief who knows nothing about development or the game itself.
Ishtaria is offline  
Old 10/16/2013, 21:38   #9

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I think you need to give Req a bit more respect. Nearly everything in the scene at the moment is down to him. In the end you've shown yourself up to be nothing but a common thief who knows nothing about development or the game itself.
No one is talking with you Ishtaria. It's something between us.

Idc i know im not the best but im still getting better and better each Day

You all can still QQ me but now i dont care anymore.
I do my thing and you do your thing, so all is fine.
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old 10/16/2013, 21:49   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,073
Received Thanks: 744
It doesn't matter Rito. Req's trusted you to share his work with and you're just using it against him to make money for yourself. There wouldn't be a Rohan p scene right now if it wasnt for him. All you're going to end up doing is push people away from you if you treat them like that.
Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/16/2013, 22:52   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 130
Received Thanks: 3
oh great there is going to be a pserver from a leecher oh cant wait for the players support.Guys srsly what the **** are you doing to rohan its emberasing, rohan is **** now where are the days like on xor no hero bullshit no dupe, gameguard clients.Developers you just keep ******* things up oh and relasing the duping was an awesome idea **** YOU!!!! for ruining the game. Just make a ******* pserver server no1 no hero **** and server no2 hero The End or is it impossible???
Mischo12331 is offline  
Old 10/16/2013, 23:49   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 371
Received Thanks: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischo12331 View Post
oh great there is going to be a pserver from a leecher oh cant wait for the players support.Guys srsly what the **** are you doing to rohan its emberasing, rohan is **** now where are the days like on xor no hero bullshit no dupe, gameguard clients.Developers you just keep ******* things up oh and relasing the duping was an awesome idea **** YOU!!!! for ruining the game. Just make a ******* pserver server no1 no hero **** and server no2 hero The End or is it impossible???
no dupe on xor xDD
kthxbai2 is offline  
Old 10/17/2013, 00:14   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 215
Received Thanks: 26
Rito has some scamming ways he stole Ion Rohans old files like a pro.
iOn-Net is offline  
Old 10/17/2013, 01:21   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,073
Received Thanks: 744
You're just burning bridges you see Rito.

Mischo the problem is just this sort of thieving and scamming, selling every indo and his dog files so they set up ****** servers and split the population even more. The responsible devs are trying to keep as much as they can behind closed doors so they can try and fix this game and the scene. There's another well known thief and scammer out there running a server but I'm not going to name him. In the mean time the rest of us are trying our best to create a decent server but the population is so split it's proving difficult.

We won't give up though.
Ishtaria is offline  
Old 10/17/2013, 09:00   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 203
Received Thanks: 22
I think i should hook in here. Stealing, abusing, releasing and selling our work counts to the reasons I'd face myself sitting in my car, taking the 1h drive and teach you a lesson.

You should better watch your mouth and get some respect little boy. I often dealt with fucktards like you in the past already.

You should always consider what consequences your actions could cause and what persons your are dealing with.

In the end we will have some fun with you the one or the other way.


yurneroo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« Server with instant job change | HELP Weapon Hack »

Similar Threads
Cheat for antihack CE ~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~
Sorry about all This is the way I understand it. RitoYuuki way you have the problems of connections do not come to me. Now he has to make it. I wish...
10 Replies - Rohan



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.