Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

~ RitoYuuki "ElitePvPers" ~ cheat really Beware all guy

Closed Thread

Old 10/17/2013, 17:47   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrt2008 View Post
1st you make me an idiot that show's up how respectfull or how disciplined you are.
~ I never said im respectfull nor disciplined. Everyone who really knows me, aswell knows im quiet ragefull and that i dont have a problem at all to state my true opinion. On a side effect this leads to the fact that im serious about the stuff I say. Thats my characteristic and I dont have a problem with it, so what?

Quote:
2nd if you that smart how dose the antihack got away from you?
~ I dont have controll over our customers nor do I have controll over their respective servers.
-> This leads to the fact that I obviously aswell cant controll if the antihack gets leeched or not.

Quote:
3rd i kind don't give a shit about PServers since i just do it for fun not for money(You can ask TheSaint/Kryss about that i did not want any money besides you that want money for every shit)
~ Infact yes, we want money for the antihack. Why? Cause it was a pain in the ass to develop it plus the service it takes to make every fucktard happy is ridiculous... If you have to give support for stuff which aint even antihack related or have to explain the same thing every day all over again, you would aswell charge money for it. Other then that in the last few month's a proper antihack system was a privilege and as we all know such stuff aswell costs.

"that want money for every shit"
o.o? You are definitly wrong informed here. I definitly dont charge money for every shit. Acctually this antihack protection was the first real thing in the rohan community I charged money for.

Let me reference the Ion rohan release file thread here:
Releasing Ion Rohan Server Files

And quote your chat with the owner:
Quote:
[9/17/13 9:17:50 PM] RitoYuuki (ElitePvPers): We working for someone
[9/17/13 9:18:18 PM] RitoYuuki (ElitePvPers): He Pay us
[9/17/13 9:18:22 PM] RitoYuuki (ElitePvPers): We Work for him
[9/17/13 9:19:16 PM] Dreto XM: Money Money Money
[9/17/13 9:19:35 PM] Xiro: Hm, what % does he give you?
[9/17/13 9:19:53 PM] RitoYuuki (ElitePvPers): we get each 25% of his $
So much to that...

Quote:
4th i did not want to offend anyone on this forum since i don't care if you hate me or not.(I can allways change name and done new forum member)
~ I am not hating you, just stating my opinion and pointing out facts.

Quote:
5th i only put my opinion here that it's possible to copy it (True might be hard but like i said there's allways someone that will do it that's the way life work's)
~ I respect your opinion. But what you wrote above about that the programm could be decompiled and the source code ripped was pure bollocks and was based on zero knowledge/research. I aswell never said it cant be copied, I acctually said it CAN! Just not the way you think it could be done. Well yes, like I said above, when you know what technique the antihack uses, then you can copy it by coding your own. But the way you thought it could work, aka decompiling it and using the source code/copy the source code, wont work.

Quote:
6th if you want competition you will never get it with this kind of attitude cuz what you 2 guy's do is rob every pserver like you get money from DarkGamer'z and you were getting money from Shine Rohan and when you get pissed that someone look arround your files you just QQ and say i won't help you anymore but you took the money for the files and get paid each month to help with the configure of the file.) So i kind see no competicion here you just do it for money not for fun and you are trying to get every single server to pay you in reality you don't give a shit about people trusting you so that's why when you lose something or someone beats you at selling files you qq i made those files i did that if you were smart enough you wouldv sell them faster then that guy.
I gotta have to split this into several points cause its just full of pure bullshit based on bullshit...

1. Robbing is a word for an action which is the same as stealing. Stealing means to take something from someone without permission and using it for yourself.
-> We do business here, we are getting payed for a service.
-> You guys do ROB / STEAL, in terms of files, systems and programms which dont belong to you. And the worst, you even sell them.

2. Im not QQ here. QQ'ing is based on failness and most of the time without reason. On the contrary I am arguing here, clearly stating that you both suck, easly because you steal files and sell them.

3. Infact we DO care for our customers and we aswell care that they trust us. With which Ill go over to the next point.

4. If we seriously wouldnt care for our customers trusting us or if we would only want to make money, then we would have done it. BUT we only have TWO customers. You know how much people acctually want to buy the antihack? Theres alone 10 people messaging me, who want to buy it. Thats just for me. Reqviem got even more requests and yet we still only have 2 customers.

5. I dont care if someone is better at selling this or that stuff. What bothers me is if some retard is selling MY files which I WORKED for and not the other person.
And yes, the right to sell it belongs to us, easily because its our intellecual content. I guess I could even find some law stating exactly this and getting RitoYuuki into a law court.

Quote:
7th Go ahead hate me more like i care after all it's a game for me it's not my life like it is for some people that i won't name.

~ I dont hate you. Its not my life. You know what my life is? My family, friends, goodies and my job which makes me happy? You know what my job is? Software and game development and I can pay myself a life from it you prolly dream of.

~ Cheers

//Edit:

Oh to your remaining posts after my quoted one.

1. If someone steals your car, then you are not a noob and hes pro. Nope. Hes criminal and will get a law court.

2. If you think people are dumb because they dont take the highest offers then you acctually dont have balls. Without customers trusting you, you obviously cant run a business.

3. Im not interested in destroying servers... I acctually dont know how this sentence of yours is funded... o.0

Old 10/17/2013, 18:01   #32

Owh so i would like to see any kind of payment paper that Krys did into my account in fact he dose not even know my real name or anyone arround here not even Rito know's my real name or what **** i do for leaving steal yes lieng yes? what's the problem? Mad bcz we are getting money on your work what's the problem boy life is tough you have to survive Xiro knew very well what hes giving away and he knew the risk now you appeal to him oo nice so hes working with strike and you go to him i woander if reqviem like's that part search more about me sure i ADMIT i Steal I Rob and that I Take every **** i can from who i can what's the problem it's not like you did nothing to make that impossible.And most important of all i just prove my point early that you people want money you said you are not money hunger not beeing money hunger means not wanting money over and over again and from what i see you give licence to server each week what's that called? Repeated income oo then il let you figure out what's next.

Old 10/17/2013, 18:33   #33

1. Where should I have billing logs from? o.0 Im just stating a conversation which is publically available...

2. Yes, I have a a problem with retarded bastards like you, selling others work. And you know what? Ill love the day when you pesky little fly will get into prison because yes, thats what fucktards like you face. ***, im happy im living in a modern country. Anyways, even if not, ill love the day when some smashes your face like a broken watermalon. The one or the other way, ill lough.

3. Calling me a boy \o/. Reached more in my life then you... You arent even mature enough to answer a post like mine above with a response it deserves but with a 9 line post? ****, you are definitly mature.

And yes, seeing the fact that you yourself admitted to be a stealer/robber and ******* ... There wont be any absolution for your poor soul.
Old 10/17/2013, 20:05   #34

Owhh so you go to church i woander what poor old lady says to you (Poor soul nice bro you live in SciFy)
You reached more in your life **** you must run alot.
About how i write my life my choice how i post.
About Country nice to see you just made reqviem (Witch lives in same country as me) so hes leaving in prehistory
Me gooing to jail you wish but you breaking copyright of irohan and making program's that affect rohan nice to see you got a good point for irohan.
About me getting smashed like i said noone know's who I AM or what i do there's no photo on the internet about how i look not even on my pc or phone.
So go ahead try find me or who i really am id like to see you dooing that.
Btw if you so sure of yourself Playwith Sapin is on Madrid that's about 3h of car ride i woander what will they say if i give them all the files reqviem and you made.
So threating my not that helpfull for you.
Ive done with threat's long before you were even on xor staff and im still here in half day i can change all the **** i got name paper's building that i stay bank account's etc?

Old 10/18/2013, 02:59   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
There are a few people who have access to everything i do, and there are people who give me everything they do ( Yurneroo, Darkestkiller & Ishtaria ).

These three people are the best in the rohan private server scene.
About me? Well, at some point i explained to YNK how they can backtrack all the duped and hacked items on their server. YNK, right? Gotta love them.

At first, when i posted that tutorial i thought that people would actually help with ideas/tools but it seems that the only thing i got was "Sir, me cantz runz selver".

So i went to the grey mid-zone where i get paid for what i do, but i don't sell files that don't belong to me.

Erm ... the antihack? We figured that at some point it will be leeched so we took precautions. It can't be really decompiled, and if somebody is smart enough to figure out how it works then it's redundant to even figure that out.

I just got mad that people get paid for work that doesn't belong to them.

P.S. At the moment me, Dark, Yurneroo and Ishtaria are doing this for fun and we got pretty far. Imagine if we'd have competition.
you guys best in PS rohan ??
why your so called " darkRohan " is just like a graveyard . no one in Gathering Hall ?
ahhh , i know . because you are just a liar .
don't donate anything guys .
Old 10/18/2013, 03:50   #36

I'm genuinely amazed you have enough functioning brain cells to be able to breathe autonomously.
Old 10/18/2013, 06:38   #37

Quote:
Owhh so you go to church i woander what poor old lady says to you (Poor soul nice bro you live in SciFy)
You reached more in your life damn you must run alot.
About how i write my life my choice how i post.
About Country nice to see you just made reqviem (Witch lives in same country as me) so hes leaving in prehistory
Me gooing to jail you wish but you breaking copyright of irohan and making program's that affect rohan nice to see you got a good point for irohan.
About me getting smashed like i said noone know's who I AM or what i do there's no photo on the internet about how i look not even on my pc or phone.
So go ahead try find me or who i really am id like to see you dooing that.
Btw if you so sure of yourself Playwith Sapin is on Madrid that's about 3h of car ride i woander what will they say if i give them all the files reqviem and you made.
So threating my not that helpfull for you.
Ive done with threat's long before you were even on xor staff and im still here in half day i can change all the shit i got name paper's building that i stay bank account's etc?

Wrong guess again. Its seems theres not enough intelligence in your brain to activly track sarcasm. Im atheist.

Im breaking copyright rules? Where? Do you see a server around here from me? Nope you dont.
And aswell, developing third party software like the antihack system is nowhere illegal or breaks copyright... ~
Go and give them the files, after that try to proof its from us. YNK will lough at you since you obviously dont know what you are talking of. Our own created files are nowhere illegal and I find it absolutly funny that you think they are.

On another note, Im quiet hopeless for you to ever grow a brain. Where did I threatened you? xD Where did I say someone around the internet will find you? I tell you, nowhere. You have this bad characteristic around here, I bet its the same for the people around you. So yea, youll someday meet the one showing you the line you stepped over.

And about that bigmoutha shit, bank building paper blabla of which 80% is just bollocks... I can only say, poor life you have there.
Old 10/18/2013, 08:27   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I'm genuinely amazed you have enough functioning brain cells to be able to breathe autonomously.
animelover just can talk , no action
Old 10/18/2013, 08:34   #39

I told you already I don't watch anime xD Reading comprehension is under -9000.
Old 10/18/2013, 12:45   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurneroo View Post
Wrong guess again. Its seems theres not enough intelligence in your brain to activly track sarcasm. Im atheist.

Im breaking copyright rules? Where? Do you see a server around here from me? Nope you dont.
And aswell, developing third party software like the antihack system is nowhere illegal or breaks copyright... ~
Go and give them the files, after that try to proof its from us. YNK will lough at you since you obviously dont know what you are talking of. Our own created files are nowhere illegal and I find it absolutly funny that you think they are.

On another note, Im quiet hopeless for you to ever grow a brain. Where did I threatened you? xD Where did I say someone around the internet will find you? I tell you, nowhere. You have this bad characteristic around here, I bet its the same for the people around you. So yea, youll someday meet the one showing you the line you stepped over.

And about that bigmoutha shit, bank building paper blabla of which 80% is just bollocks... I can only say, poor life you have there.
Nice to know that you develop something based on stolen files and you say you got no copyright on it owh i would really like to see you answer to 1 question from YNK (How did you made an antihack based on Rohan Game without the SERVER files ?) Really nice question but you got too smart to figure that out.So il make this easy for you in the end everybody here can go to jail really easy since we all use the Illegal files only 2 server's that i know the full Licence for a Private server and noone can touch them.So unless you pay that 60k $ per 3 months licence you are using an illegal server even if it's set for local. :P

Ps: If you got no copyright on Antihack. why you say it's your's? cuz that could be made by someone else? 1 More think the name on the top of the antihack (Antihack Made by Reqviem and Yurneroo)
Yeah that's what people will think about you lieng about antihack copyright and lieng about it's made by you.(Maybe it is but you just show up that if YNK make's you a question you will just run away saying it's not your's haha nice to know what people buy from you)
Old 10/18/2013, 14:48   #41

Quote:
Nice to know that you develop something based on stolen files and you say you got no copyright on it owh i would really like to see you answer to 1 question from YNK (How did you made an antihack based on Rohan Game without the SERVER files ?) Really nice question but you got too smart to figure that out.So il make this easy for you in the end everybody here can go to jail really easy since we all use the Illegal files only 2 server's that i know the full Licence for a Private server and noone can touch them.So unless you pay that 60k $ per 3 months licence you are using an illegal server even if it's set for local. :P

Ps: If you got no copyright on Antihack. why you say it's your's? cuz that could be made by someone else? 1 More think the name on the top of the antihack (Antihack Made by Reqviem and Yurneroo)
Yeah that's what people will think about you lieng about antihack copyright and lieng about it's made by you.(Maybe it is but you just show up that if YNK make's you a question you will just run away saying it's not your's haha nice to know what people buy from you)

WOW! I knew you were dumb, but that you are really that dumb... Cant believe it. Poor you.

So:

1. I never said the antihack wouldnt have any copyright on it nor did I say i didnt develop it. Yes, me and Reqviem developed it and for further reference, copyright is not only taking action when acctually getting copyrighted, but stuff gets already saved by law just if you own intellectual right on it. Me and reqviem developed it, so me and reqviem do own the intellectual right on it, therefore it IS "copyrighted" for us.

2. Why would I or reqviem run if YNK asks us if we did it? LAWL. Dude make up your mind, it seems you are wierd... It seems you dont even know how copyright works. So yea, copyright means if you acctually deploy or sell intellectual material which aint owned or created by yourself. Due the fact we dont have any copyrighted material inside this antihack. ( Other then that YNK doesnt own much copyright anymore anyways, most of their stuff eg Meshes, Textures, Sounds went out of proper copyright ages ago, by now they can be used via fair use and unless YNK finds the true componists/creators then they cant do shit )...
Another point is that this is third party software not including anything YNK made. Theres nothing illegal about it and it doesnt matter if it was made using the game as test enviroment or not. Thats not how law works mister.

You should do some better research dude, you are talking pure bullshit here. Im dealing with this kind of stuff long enough now so yea, GTFO...
Old 10/18/2013, 15:57   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurneroo View Post
WOW! I knew you were dumb, but that you are really that dumb... Cant believe it. Poor you.

So:

1. I never said the antihack wouldnt have any copyright on it nor did I say i didnt develop it. Yes, me and Reqviem developed it and for further reference, copyright is not only taking action when acctually getting copyrighted, but stuff gets already saved by law just if you own intellectual right on it. Me and reqviem developed it, so me and reqviem do own the intellectual right on it, therefore it IS "copyrighted" for us.

2. Why would I or reqviem run if YNK asks us if we did it? LAWL. Dude make up your mind, it seems you are wierd... It seems you dont even know how copyright works. So yea, copyright means if you acctually deploy or sell intellectual material which aint owned or created by yourself. Due the fact we dont have any copyrighted material inside this antihack. ( Other then that YNK doesnt own much copyright anymore anyways, most of their stuff eg Meshes, Textures, Sounds went out of proper copyright ages ago, by now they can be used via fair use and unless YNK finds the true componists/creators then they cant do **** )...
Another point is that this is third party software not including anything YNK made. Theres nothing illegal about it and it doesnt matter if it was made using the game as test enviroment or not. Thats not how law works mister.

You should do some better research dude, you are talking pure bullshit here. Im dealing with this kind of stuff long enough now so yea, GTFO...
dealing so long , but still bigmoutha no action
GTFO in hell
Old 10/18/2013, 16:27   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
dealing so long , but still bigmoutha no action
GTFO in hell
Oh mister fucktard reapears
Old 10/18/2013, 16:51   #44

I really don't know if this guy is for real or just trolling Yurn. Surely he can't be for real... can he?
Old 10/18/2013, 17:14   #45

I guess he's just trying to troll all of us.

Closed Thread

« Server with instant job change | HELP Weapon Hack »