Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan PH - GM Commands

Discussion on Rohan PH - GM Commands within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/30/2009, 06:30   #271

elite*gold: 0
OH! guys i think i figured out what this AIRNESS guy is doing. Got this from google and read about this so called troubleshooting. Have you read about the OLLYDBG? I have wasted some of my time figuring how but i have dramatically failed. sob T_T, to some one out there ho know this please share it to us,the "COMPLETE" step by step ways so that no matter how may patch they do, were just gonna BUST them out and play our own way. HURRAY for Speedy Gonzales!
Old 06/30/2009, 06:35   #272

i cant understand the ollydbg .....>.< please teach us how to us the ollydbg and step to step to hack the client
Old 06/30/2009, 06:43   #273

ollydbg tutorial is included in this thread please check the first part of this thread
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2009, 07:38   #274

what da... lolz.. bump... same old stuff... be patient.. "patient is next to GODLiness " not virtue anymore.. hahahaha cmon guys why are u so ****** of with this game, speaking of what kenzo is saying "So rest for now or do whatever you want until i update the client " see be more patient he just need time lolz.. people now a days realy relay on peoples xet head. relax enjoy rohan . come to think of it you played rohan before w/out the SH so be it , thanks so kenzo he made something useful to us and be thankful what he shared to us. he did his part already and its our own now.. if his making a new way to bypass the client then thatz good but be more patient. were here to ENJOY the game NOT TO ABUSE the game itself. what im saying be lucky we still have him to help leechers.. Lolz.. ja matane odajini! kambate kenzo san.. arigato gozaimazte!
Old 06/30/2009, 08:55   #275

escuse me evryone! especialy for mr. kenzo... we have new speed hack in rohan now????
Old 06/30/2009, 10:00   #276

@kenzo

is the codes the same with the codes that sorein used for his/her rohanclient if it is so we just need to debug the new rohanclient w/ exchange market with the same codes that sorein used for the rohanclient? if so pls reply so i can help the debugging of the new rohanclient

for safer use of the gmcommands don't participate in any of the gm events using the gmspeed once you're caught blinking they will automatically jail you for the using of any 3rd party programs just like what happened in silva server w/ some of the highbies on our server luckily i wasn't caught haha pity to those players
Old 06/30/2009, 10:02   #277

what is the new method of gm command?
Old 06/30/2009, 11:07   #278

Guys, I think we will have to wait much longer if kenzo is able to update the hack. I think updating it would be much harder now because the rohan client exe is packed/encrypted after the patch. I was able to create speedhack before by following sorien's tut but now that the exe are packed, its a big problem.
Old 06/30/2009, 11:24   #279

aw thats really a big prob
Old 06/30/2009, 12:41   #280

BOT + THIS HACK = 100% WORKING

MULTICLIENT GG BYPASS METHOD + THIS HACK = 100% NOT WORKING!

about the OLLYDBG

my friend knows how to use the attackspeed but every 5 - 10 minutes he got DC
Old 06/30/2009, 12:58   #281

guys sorien client uses a bit different codes than rohanph. i understand a lil bit of this ollydbg but i suck really hard on doing this imagine looking at a one particular line took me several minutes how frustrating,sob T_T so we all might just wait for mr. kenzo to post his update tommorow and lets all have fun walking around like turtles for now. hurray for mr. kenzo! more power!
Old 06/30/2009, 13:09   #282

randommix000 is right. gm's are not stupid enough to just let someone blink at his front,1 point for the gm's for using events to track on whats going on to there game. so we all might be better to not use this exploit on events such as looking for a stupid lump of crone. this jailing also happened in sypheris, some guys just jailed for using third party applications. this should be a lesson to all of us. lol.
Old 06/30/2009, 13:10   #283

@All

Hey guys! The gm commands have been patched and i wont be releasing it today. The new client is different now so it'll be hard for me to put the commands again. But don't worry as soon as i created it again I'll post it here and updated you guys. Sorry for the delay
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2009, 13:16   #284

@kenzo

see mr. kenzo told yah. the client now is a bit different from before. yes sir we are all willing to wait for your new update. hope this would be all fixed tomorrow. i havent played for two days because of that new patch,i really suck on walkin feels like im a turtle,hehe. hurray for mr. kenzo for saving the day. more power to you.
Old 06/30/2009, 13:16   #285

@kenzo

see mr. kenzo told yah. the client now is a bit different from before. yes sir we are all willing to wait for your new update. hope this would be all fixed tomorrow. i havent played for two days because of that new patch,i really suck on walkin feels like im a turtle,hehe. hurray for mr. kenzo for saving the day. more power to you.

--awts i have pressed the buttons 2 times sorry