Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Guide] Starting your LOCAL rohan private server

Closed Thread
 
Old   #271
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 23
I am trying something but why wheen some1 is connecting from other PC gets 3901 ???
I connect w/o problems but he gets 3901 at char screen , any idea ? HMMM !?



asmodeus812 is offline  
Old   #272
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartus View Post
did that but still this error with 082912 , 072210 and xor rohan client

this is with 072210 client
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.



this error with the irohan client atleast this lets me play for 2 seconds

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
try using PH client.


irishxtian4ever is offline  
Old   #273
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Nice!
esenrik123 is offline  
Old   #274
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodeus812 View Post
I am trying something but why wheen some1 is connecting from other PC gets 3901 ???
I connect w/o problems but he gets 3901 at char screen , any idea ? HMMM !?
error 3901 easy to fix.
are you running outside the VMware or are you still using VMware?


irishxtian4ever is offline  
Old   #275
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishxtian4ever View Post
error 3901 easy to fix.
are you running outside the VMware or are you still using VMware?
How to fix that problem at char. screen ? Running outside VMware. Mine need to enter verification code after press "login" button. and got "gate server failed 3002" at char screen. any idea ?
NaiWan is offline  
Old   #276
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaiWan View Post
How to fix that problem at char. screen ? Running outside VMware. Mine need to enter verification code after press "login" button. and got "gate server failed 3002" at char screen. any idea ?
Go to your xamp folder>httdocs>RohanAuth and edit in server list 5 your ip
ilovemilfs is offline  
Old   #277
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemilfs View Post
Go to your xamp folder>httdocs>RohanAuth and edit in server list 5 your ip
Already did. But still error.
NaiWan is offline  
Old   #278
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 5
Anyone have to access this file ?

rhodevil is offline  
Old   #279
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishxtian4ever View Post
error 3901 easy to fix.
are you running outside the VMware or are you still using VMware?

in vmware , he cant connect but i can any idea?

I am not that good with netwoks unlike the scriptin

Just Inbetween
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
asmodeus812 is offline  
Old   #280
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemilfs View Post
Anyone got a download link for that zrohan client?I`m talking about the server 2 client.ty
i have what you need pm me
kennethz008 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #281
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
ok guys i copied the 08292012 data folder to the vmware image data folder and downloaded
RhDevil's Client now i get this erroe with xor rohan
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

and i get this error with 072210 client

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Spartus is offline  
Old   #282
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartus View Post
ok guys i copied the 08292012 data folder to the vmware image data folder and downloaded
RhDevil's Client now i get this erroe with xor rohan
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

and i get this error with 072210 client

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
use irohan client not xor

and do not download the bypass from the 1st page, it's not rhodevil's bypass
QRCODE is offline  
Old   #283
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
ya i'm using the ggbypass form the 19th page the first page bypass aleast let me get into the game this one wont even let me start the game


can i add you on skype so you can help me please?
Spartus is offline  
Old   #284
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 19
did you copy data folder from 08292012 to 072210 client???
QRCODE is offline  
Old   #285
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
yes i did


you there bro???


Spartus is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.