Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Guide] Starting your LOCAL rohan private server

Closed Thread
 
Old   #256
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethz008 View Post
i never tried to make one maybe after i download server files ;p but im glad that all possible commands is all working a little bug when you put skill points in the skill you want it will put in other skill instead of the skill that you're putting the skill points ;p. i have a friend who created a server and planning to make it in public i tried his server earlier

When he will make it public?



cata24 is offline  
Old   #257
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodeus812 View Post
Are you sure that you've got ENCH split armors and ENCH weapons of split
cuze i have rare and unique aswell but not ench !

Nvm guess bug i have to find other client later !
After finish work on item stats
i can share the client but not now i will double check it later if my friend will online hes test server


kennethz008 is offline  
Old   #258
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodeus812 View Post
Are you sure that you've got ENCH split armors and ENCH weapons of split
cuze i have rare and unique aswell but not ench !

Nvm guess bug i have to find other client later !
After finish work on item stats
canyou share how to edit item? like that
irishxtian4ever is offline  
Old   #259
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 23
gang them style ****
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


asmodeus812 is offline  
Old   #260
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
can anybody help me i can login with test02 but it says gateway error 3901 what am i doing wrong???
Spartus is offline  
Old   #261
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartus View Post
can anybody help me i can login with test02 but it says gateway error 3901 what may i be doing wrong???
Reset the server / reset vmIMG or reset your PC
asmodeus812 is offline  
Old   #262
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 19
guys, have anyone know how to fix the skilltree bug?? like when adding skillpoints to a certain skill, the other skill will up lol
QRCODE is offline  
Old   #263
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 23
Use the client from 2010 with the Data from 2012 inorder to have split and other ***** (no hero skills yet)
use Bypassed exe by Rhdevil at 19-21 page ( check it out )
asmodeus812 is offline  
Old   #264
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodeus812 View Post
Use the client from 2010 with the Data from 2012 inorder to have split and other ***** (no hero skills yet)
use Bypassed exe by Rhdevil at 19-21 page ( check it out )
ah, sorry i didnt check the older post hehe thanks dude
QRCODE is offline  
Old   #265
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by QRCODE View Post
guys, have anyone know how to fix the skilltree bug?? like when adding skillpoints to a certain skill, the other skill will up lol
we have the same error earlier ;p
kennethz008 is offline  
Old   #266
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 23
RAWR need epic's ID
asmodeus812 is offline  
Old   #267
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 14
Epics were all created from the base IDs, there's no permanent entry for them. If I could edit the quest file I could make epics and upgrade parts as a quest reward
BatFastard is offline  
Old   #268
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatFastard View Post
Download and install the 072210 global client from the .ro link posted earlier in this thread.

Download and install the latest 082912 global client.

Copy the data folder from the 082912 client to your 072210 client folder and the C:\RoHan\RoHan\data folder in your VMware server.

Download the GG bypass files at the start of this thread.

Apply those files to the 072210 and 082912 folders.

Use the 082912 client to create characters and the 072210 client to play.


did that but still this error with 082912 , 072210 and xor rohan client

this is with 072210 client
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.



this error with the irohan client atleast this lets me play for 2 seconds

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Spartus is offline  
Old   #269
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatFastard View Post
Epics were all created from the base IDs, there's no permanent entry for them. If I could edit the quest file I could make epics and upgrade parts as a quest reward

ish i've pmed ya read my pm i need to ask you sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartus View Post
did that but still this error with 082912 , 072210 and xor rohan client

this is with 072210 client
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.



this error with the irohan client atleast this lets me play for 2 seconds

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
This Error is caused by the Client
Use RhDevil's Client - not GG Bypassed at 1rst page

some1 managed to move files ?

anything about bind error 10049
asmodeus812 is offline  
Old   #270
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 5
Anyone got a download link for that zrohan client?I`m talking about the server 2 client.ty


ilovemilfs is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.