Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohan server files and fixing/debugging

Old   #241

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Maybe he is in your House cause its a local Rohan ;-)

Old   #242

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Maybe he is in your House cause its a local Rohan ;-)
nah we wouldnt be talking on skype if he was + u can try and connect from another computer in ur house wont work not sure why.

Old   #243

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
any one help me??
i can conect but 192.168.0.175 / relaycom not conect
Thanks
1 User
Old   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegarbon88 View Post
any one help me??
i can conect but 192.168.0.175 / relaycom not conect
only works on intel, i3, i5, so this error,
amd not

Old   #245

Talking Refused

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasielbr View Post
only works on intel, i3, i5, so this error,
amd not

perplexed,,
give me solution please
Old   #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielnieves View Post
Watch my Video littile more updates are added sice i made this soo lil buggish..

what ur use client rohan
Old   #247

i buy rohan server from danielnieves he no talk to me and not tech me how to open and block skype me

who friend Danielnieves contact me immediately.
Old   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaerlza View Post
i buy rohan server from danielnieves he no talk to me and not tech me how to open and block skype me

who friend Danielnieves contact me immediately.
Jesus christ! Why did u buy something that is free? My ***!!
And why in the world u even buy infos from a trash talking guy? Can't u see that he's trying to scam people with his videos of him playing on local network with his parents I guess?!

Fkin wake up people! This fkin image is only LOCAL and it is NOT working for everybody! OK?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #249

Thats a FAKE! Local only Server... Better buy the Files from HH and all be fine...
Old   #250

OMG danielnieves Spoof
I just want to open server rohan

rohan local only or online it success
Old   #251

He is a Troll he just scam ppl for money... Dont trust him! With this files you cant get a puplic server only Local...
Old   #252

Did you Manage to start Rohan Server by now ?
I've been working on some SDK dev for the last months , now i am free and i can pay attention to Rohan

So did you find server Files (i've downloaded some) + how exactly did you run them !

Thx in Advance !!!
Old   #253

Yup, some guys managed to start everything cause they got the right pc specs (which 192. aka RohanAuth is looking for). Tho they got them working, they can only play LAN (u know like playing CS with people on ur Local Area Network). Anyways dont expect any any tips on how to make it work cause they gone wild & selfish. Actually some of them starting to earn money by scaming people that they'll make a server for them.
BUT, there is a thread here on this forum with a REAL guide (Thanks to zzerachiel) on how to make the server work. Remember! It DOESN'T work for everybody.

I myself have a huge knowledge on how the logging in works on Rohan, on what 192.exe actually does, on what it checks, on what it contains, on how sslcer files actually work.
So far, I've had a nice progress: i managed to replace the 192.exe. So everything went fine. I was logging in with the account, picking server but big problem was at char list giving me Gate server error 3002 (and yeah client was connecting to Map Server cause it was showing up the connection on the Map Server). So then, I started to check the logs and guess what -> Invalid User. (well that error is caused by my replacement which is not working as 192.exe.. this **** GETS and SEND alot more info which is needed for the connection to the Map Server). So, dead end for me, guess I'll have to start from scratch.
Maybe someone else has more luck than me.

OFF-topic: Happy holidays everybody!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzzzo View Post
Yup, some guys managed to start everything cause they got the right pc specs (which 192. aka RohanAuth is looking for). Tho they got them working, they can only play LAN (u know like playing CS with people on ur Local Area Network). Anyways dont expect any any tips on how to make it work cause they gone wild & selfish. Actually some of them starting to earn money by scaming people that they'll make a server for them.
BUT, there is a thread here on this forum with a REAL guide (Thanks to zzerachiel) on how to make the server work. Remember! It DOESN'T work for everybody.

As I'm aware of, there's no PUBLIC server, no one actually managed to replace or crack the 192.exe file. Even tho there are some servers that promise they have shit I'm really starting to lose my hopes that anyone actually has them. So, XorRohan (or ZRohan) was the one and only server public server that actually worked (a lot).

But, lets suppose that some of these servers does indeed have the RohanAuth (or RelayCom, or 192.exe, etc.).. what would be the faith of that server? LEGAL ISSUES and SHUTDOWN. So my point is: people stop being so selfish and share your work so YNK would have a hard time shutting down all the servers.

I myself have a huge knowledge on how the logging in works on Rohan, on what 192.exe actually does, on what it checks, on what it contains, on how sslcer files actually work.
So far, I've had a nice progress: i managed to replace the 192.exe. So everything went fine. I was logging in with the account, picking server but big problem was at char list giving me Gate server error 3002 (and yeah client was connecting to Map Server cause it was showing up the connection on the Map Server). So then, I started to check the logs and guess what -> Invalid User. (well that error is caused by my replacement which is not working as 192.exe.. this shit GETS and SEND alot more info which is needed for the connection to the Map Server). So, dead end for me, guess I'll have to start from scratch.
Maybe someone else has more luck than me.

OFF-topic: Happy holidays everybody!
Hmm Check it out Homie ima end this lil thing with u i want u to pm me what u want ur ingame acount to be and if u dont i guess you will be here talking shit for the rest of ur life
Old   #255

No need. War is over, u win, k? Guess after all I indeed ended look stupid.
Andrei (zzerachiel) confirmed to me he actually joined yo server.
Well, good luck with that!

Edit: Yup, I also confirm. Been ingame.