Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for a Team(Rohan Private Server)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a Team(Rohan Private Server)

Hello everyone ,

I'm Currently Looking for a stable/Professional Team of strong and experienced developers to start on a Rohan Private server Project, This is a very serious project and I intend to put my all into it, And not end up fooling around.

My idea:
I was thinking of Having 2 realms,(This realm will only be opened once a month for 5 weeks) The first one being ... High rate realm, +High drop rate aswell ,Fixed % Forge rate, and working events, It will be Pure PvP , rates will be around x5-x10 , Maybe x15 ... I'm still working on it, Although ...I want to make it as easy as possible to reach lvl 120, I don't want to make it harder, Aswell as i don't want to have everyone lvl 120 in 3 Seconds, ...

The other realm: Would be Instant lvl120~Pure PvP/testing, Meaning ... players are allowed to create whatever class/race they'd like, Upon logging ingame, They are to choose, Warlock,Wizard.. etc(Depending on your class role) , Opening their bag, They will find Full Glacial/bedron, and all Possible class~related weapons, Along with The maximum ammount of Crones, I want this realm For players to have a chance at having what they could never achieve at, And to have fun with pure pvp aswell. (This is PVP ONLY!!, all other features are disabled)

Currently Recruiting staff(available positions):
  • Co-owner
  • Game Masters
  • Head Game Master
  • Beta Testers
  • Community Manager
  • Forum Moderators
  • Developers

If you're interested in applying, Please contact me VIA skype ONLY.

Gabby.hernandez62

Thank you ~ Sincerely,
Heytara

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Maybe can you upload some screenshots or any video? How can we know its not fake server?

Old   #3

elite*gold: 147
are u working on the server now, or is it over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers123 View Post
Hello everyone ,

I'm Currently Looking for a stable/Professional Team of strong and experienced developers to start on a Rohan Private server Project, This is a very serious project and I intend to put my all into it, And not end up fooling around.

My idea:
I was thinking of Having 2 realms,(This realm will only be opened once a month for 5 weeks) The first one being ... High rate realm, +High drop rate aswell ,Fixed % Forge rate, and working events, It will be Pure PvP , rates will be around x5-x10 , Maybe x15 ... I'm still working on it, Although ...I want to make it as easy as possible to reach lvl 120, I don't want to make it harder, Aswell as i don't want to have everyone lvl 120 in 3 Seconds, ...

The other realm: Would be Instant lvl120~Pure PvP/testing, Meaning ... players are allowed to create whatever class/race they'd like, Upon logging ingame, They are to choose, Warlock,Wizard.. etc(Depending on your class role) , Opening their bag, They will find Full Glacial/bedron, and all Possible class~related weapons, Along with The maximum ammount of Crones, I want this realm For players to have a chance at having what they could never achieve at, And to have fun with pure pvp aswell. (This is PVP ONLY!!, all other features are disabled)

Currently Recruiting staff(available positions):
  • Co-owner
  • Game Masters
  • Head Game Master
  • Beta Testers
  • Community Manager
  • Forum Moderators
  • Developers

If you're interested in applying, Please contact me VIA skype ONLY.

Gabby.hernandez62

Thank you ~ Sincerely,
Heytara