Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL 101 STR Guardian - XORRohan

Discussion on SELL 101 STR Guardian - XORRohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 32
SELL 101 STR Guardian - XORRohan

hi guys i want to sell my FULL STR Guard lvl 101 - not equipped!

6x lvl 6 skills

Rising Might
Protection
Sharpen Blade
Sword Mastery
Physical Blow
Crazy Strenght

i take only crones in game

no KOS
------------
Tach zusammen!
ich möchte meinen FULL STR Guard lvl 101 verkaufen - kein equip

bezahlung durch crones in game

greetz, The_Z

Tags
char, sell, verkaufen, xorrohan, zrohan

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELL XORROHAN ACC LVL 100 INT DEKAN!/VERKAUFE XORROHAN ACCOUNT
10/24/2012 - Rohan - 6 Replies
Hey people, I sell my int Dekan LVL 100 in the pserver XorRohan!! He's full INT an he has no KOS! He has 6 LVL 6 Buffs and you get max stat Equip with him! (Enchanted Bedron +5, Fatima's Flame +5, +5 rings)! OK,now to the payment methods: I accept ONLY PAYSAFECARD'S!!!!! Write me a PN with the price you want to pay or pm me ingame (my name is Fanat1c)! ----------------------------------------- Hey leute, Ich verkaufe meine int Dekaner lvl 100 in XorRohan! Er ist voll auf int geskillt...
50 guardian mage for sell
10/06/2011 - Rift - 1 Replies
Selling my 50 Guardian mage. raid ready with some raid gear. Has raid healing/dungeon healing spec, solo spec, raid dps spec, and an extra soul that you can make into whatever spec you want. In a raiding guild and is needed. PvP rank 2 almost 3 with full set of rank 2 gear. Has Crocnard mount and the 1.5 1 month veteran reward. Send me an email for more information.
WTT or Sell Level 50 Guardian Mage
08/22/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
WTT or Sell a level 50 Guardian Mage. Runecrafter, butcher and Outfitter skill at 300. Full T2 expert dungeon gear. 900spell power 250 focus. 0ver 100pp in account. Account is collector edition. Have a alt level 42 warrior with 300 Apothecary Will trade It for a level 50 Defiant with similar accomplishment or Sell it for $200. Offers are welcome.
Looking for Xorrohan bot
06/25/2011 - Rohan - 5 Replies
:confused: I'm Agi Dhan and lvl 40 too slow to lvup . i try to find but it not work at all .
Xorrohan ?
03/02/2011 - Rohan - 5 Replies
Hey, One from your know why the xor rohan down ? i want today go to forum and its dont online ???ß ... ** They make updates or what >.< ? **