Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rohan Hacks

Closed Thread

Old   #361

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabXxX View Post
i donthave the game on my pc yet so i need to know if there is a new file added to GG after this d/c issue. until i fully download game and take a direct look i cant tell.

@Dragon: even tho Lots of game uses Gameguard, Doesn Mean u can use same files of a game for others. Is not the way it works.

If any of You have tools to download revision from Gameguard server i suggest u make Backups if not I will Upload the Method to Get therevisions and run an emulation.
Files were updated for GG, however theres nothing in the folder that causes it.
You can literally delete the whole folder and run the game, if you know what your doing.

As far as the bot, They don't have a emulation tool. They did something else, im pretty sure.

Old   #362

I've tried the no animation thing and it works even with the bot program.

I assume most of the hack provided by Sorien will work - it just a matter of putting the patch with correct opcode/asmcode. My olly is hanging for some reason so I have to use other way of putting the patch.

No DC as I'm using the bot with patch code from Sorien's blog.

Don't ask me coz I'm just a noobz. Thanks.

Old   #363

i got working all of this w/o dc now :P maybe i will post it later, but now i really think im gona quit this game before it will be ruined by dc hacks...

who want buy my characters, pm me
got 67 guardian with cool equip and lot of rps and milions crone and 61 dragon sage as bonus on 2.account with lvl6. evolve and famous name :P only for real $
Old   #364

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh430 View Post
i got working all of this w/o dc now :P maybe i will post it later, but now i really think im gona quit this game before it will be ruined by dc hacks...

got 67 guardian with cool equip and lot of rps and milions crone and 61 dragon sage as bonus on 2.account with lvl6. evolve and famous name :P only for real $
First, show us how you solved the d/c problem xD please because they going to patch it today i guess. And what server are you playing on? im inteeresting on buying one of yours

Old   #365

Quote:

um i cant belive im saying this... but.. err dont post it..

it would suck if rohan will become something even worse than silkroad...
Old   #366

Dont worry, he won't.
but YNK sucks =\
Old   #367

The reason I played Rohan from RF because I thought that this game has less hacks, but anyways it will become boring part of it is because of YNK
Thanks
1 User
Old   #368

Quote:

server? Price?

And you might as well post the no DC one then, eh?
Old   #369

You should release the hack, since they will be updating the game every three days,so let us have three days of fun then we will be through with it until someone else updates it.
Old   #370

do u rlly think he solved the dc problem?..i dont
Old   #371

First off iF he solved the DC problem he would of posted something by now bragging about it or something
Old   #372

Quote:

pls post the hack up. BTW don't quit this game is fun ^_^
Old   #373

Hmm I wondering why he would post that he fixed the problem but won't post the hack, I am getting the feeling that he is indeed bragging about something he didn't even do.
Old   #374

just think if they made the bosses aggro that would get rid of some bots
Old   #375

omg how u can be that gay.... if u don't trust me or like it just made it by yourself lol.. anyways..
if u don't trust me go to 0049B14C and change the command there to JMP 0058B0CC
it work for me, i botin with my hacked exe more then 48 hours without any dc on 4 clients....
if it doesm't work for you don't pm me about it i will release it again after next patch what will come in few days..... soryy but i really don't have time to check it for every1 but i give it to my 5 friends and they don't have problem with it too

Closed Thread