Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

suche rohan atoit script bot

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
I tried this code c++ code for the Rohan Chat and it seems not to work.

#include <windows.h>

int main()
{
for(;{
Sleep(1000);
keybd_event(VkKeyScan('H'),0,0,0);
keybd_event(VkKeyScan('e'),0,0,0);
keybd_event(VkKeyScan('l'),0,0,0);
keybd_event(VkKeyScan('l'),0,0,0);
keybd_event(VkKeyScan('o'),0,0,0);
}
return 0;
}



caitulanh is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 505
Received Thanks: 107
*** **** it..
whats left? java ? nothing?


Landa is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 480
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 567
Received Thanks: 1,491
I already made it, I was the first Account to get ban in the English version :P

it's quite simple, don't ask me to release it, but I'll give you an hint insted-
you can use Keyboard's PS/2 port (64) to make the bot,
if you don't know how to make an Outport - you should not even start,
if you do know, you can simply use almost any language that can 'call' dlls files.

another hint-


But remember - BE CAREFUL!
they are (Rohan's team) doing a great job with botters and 3rd-programs,
I got Ban and Ban-IP, of course I already changed my IP, but it's still sucks,
I've lost a lvl35 Dhan =/


Once again, please don't ask me to release it,
I have my own reasons why not, please respect me and try not to blame,
I was trying to help.


Regards,
Oriya.
Oriya9 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriya9 View Post
I already made it, I was the first Account to get ban in the English version :P

it's quite simple, don't ask me to release it, but I'll give you an hint insted-
you can use Keyboard's PS/2 port (64) to make the bot,
if you don't know how to make an Outport - you should not even start,
if you do know, you can simply use almost any language that can 'call' dlls files.

another hint-


But remember - BE CAREFUL!
they are (Rohan's team) doing a great job with botters and 3rd-programs,
I got Ban and Ban-IP, of course I already changed my IP, but it's still sucks,
I've lost a lvl35 Dhan =/


Once again, please don't ask me to release it,
I have my own reasons why not, please respect me and try not to blame,
I was trying to help.


Regards,
Oriya.
any specific hint's?
on how to do this using the KB PS/2 ports?


tekmo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,357
Received Thanks: 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by caitulanh View Post
I tried this code c++ code for the Rohan Chat and it seems not to work.

#include <windows.h>

int main()
{
for(;{
Sleep(1000);
keybd_event(VkKeyScan('H'),0,0,0);
keybd_event(VkKeyScan('e'),0,0,0);
keybd_event(VkKeyScan('l'),0,0,0);
keybd_event(VkKeyScan('l'),0,0,0);
keybd_event(VkKeyScan('o'),0,0,0);
}
return 0;
}
well this uses also "user32.dll" which is blocked by gameguard (same for autoit) ^^
CosmosTunes is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 505
Received Thanks: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriya9 View Post
I already made it, I was the first Account to get ban in the English version :P

it's quite simple, don't ask me to release it, but I'll give you an hint insted-
you can use Keyboard's PS/2 port (64) to make the bot,
if you don't know how to make an Outport - you should not even start,
if you do know, you can simply use almost any language that can 'call' dlls files.

another hint-


But remember - BE CAREFUL!
they are (Rohan's team) doing a great job with botters and 3rd-programs,
I got Ban and Ban-IP, of course I already changed my IP, but it's still sucks,
I've lost a lvl35 Dhan =/


Once again, please don't ask me to release it,
I have my own reasons why not, please respect me and try not to blame,
I was trying to help.


Regards,
Oriya.

you earned a IP-BAN (MAC) ???
try to change your mac adresss (google) and make a new account. ^^
Landa is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 480
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 567
Received Thanks: 1,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekmo View Post
any specific hint's?
on how to do this using the KB PS/2 ports?
I already told you guys, if you don't know how to Outport [outport bytes to PC port] don't even start.
Sorry =/


Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landa View Post
you earned a IP-BAN (MAC) ???
try to change your mac adresss (google) and make a new account. ^^
Read carefully, I already changed my IP -_-'
Oriya9 is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 505
Received Thanks: 107
IM SO SORRY !!!!! ^^
Landa is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriya9 View Post
I already told you guys, if you don't know how to Outport [outport bytes to PC port] don't even start.
Sorry =/


Edit:

Read carefully, I already changed my IP -_-'
well your "way" is gay.. no offense..

the bot is already out.. and currently using 9 of them
tekmo is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
lol too bad the bot has been blocked by gamegaurd now xD pretty good for me though it got me up to lvl41 xD and never been caught lol i also know when peopel are botting soo i use the bot system to bann them xD i banned 29 poeple so far hahaha
hero204 is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,450
Received Thanks: 373
NOOB and a ****. why use a bot then get botters banned. hypocritical fucktard
tux-penguin is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
ich suche einen bot für rohan bitte melden


ckoestlin is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[suche] d2nt level rush script 1-25 / follow script
moin erstmal sry falls es da doch schon was passendes zu gab - hab schonmal gesucht aber nur alte sachen gefunden oder eben antworten in richtung...
5 Replies - Diablo 2 Programming
Suche Psc Script und Regi Script !
Hallo ICh suche für meinen Root server ein Paysafecard Script und Regi Script Das Regi script nich so dringend aber Psc Dringend ! ...
0 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Rohan Control 1.2 Extended [hack/script-tool] [share]
very nice tool http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/2fl418ss/presets.jpg +++functs.+++ ~Scriptz -Autoattack -Auto-Skilluse -Auto-Assist ...
156 Replies - Rohan
Rohan Bot suche
hi ich wollte mal fragen ob schon jemand einen bot für Rohan hat oder wie kann man so einen bot machen ^^
9 Replies - Rohan



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.