Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] EP3 CentOS pre-configured Server Image

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] EP3 CentOS pre-configured Server Image

Hello guys!

first of all, I know alot of people having a very hard time making an ep2/ep3 Last Chaos Server, since they are not too experienced with linux OS'. Well, since LCKB is down for a while now, I thought about uploading my CentOS 6.3 image for VirtualBox. Those are the contents:

EP3 Server

- Perfectly working EP3 files and DB, includes Archmage and Ex-Rogue
- Levelcap 185, rates are all standard. It's basicly USA settings
- All zones work
- Database is clean, 1 account: Admin, password: admin
- Admin account includes a testing character, lvl 185 rogue with admin rights
- Since EP3 doesn't have gold as a pick-up item anymore, you can change your amount of gold using "/nas_set <amount>"

CentOS 6.3 Settings

Installed items: mysql, mysql-server, alot of devel's, httpd, libs, ....
I registered "chkconfig --levels 235 mysqld/httpd on, chk --levels 235 iptables off, so you don't need to do anything except starting the servers!

Tutorial

Okay. First of all download the files below, including the Virtual Machine and Last Chaos Client.
Double-click the "CentOS 6.3 x86.vbox" after unzipping the CentOS 6.3 .rar file. If you have VirtualBox installed already, it should add the machine by itself with the right settings. Now, don't login with user "centOS", rather click on "Login as different user...". Data is-> Username: root, password: reverse.

You should now be on the Desktop of your VirtualMachine. There you can see the folders "Navicat" and "EP3 Files". If you want to take a look at the database or change anything there, open Navicat by double-clicking the folder and double-clicking the start file. In the list of available MySQL servers you should find "EP3 Server", double-click that icon and you are able to see the databases needed for a Last Chaos server. I don't want to go too much into detail, so figure out yourself how to make changes in the database. Let's get to starting the servers! I'm not too much of a fan of start scripts, so don't use the including, they're not working anyway. For starting the Connector server for example, double-click the "Connector" folder, then in the upper left corner click "File" and "Run in terminal". Now you have a little console, that popped up. Type in "./Connector" and it should start! That goes for every other server aswell, just open the terminal in each folder and type in "./Servername".

ALERT!!!!

You might have some wrong IP's in the newStobm.bin's, since they variate on each computer. To fix that, open the normal root terminal and type in "ifconfig". Now you should see a list of IP's, that are working on your VirtualMachine right now. If you can't find "eth0" and the corresponding IPv4 which in my case is "192.168.0.101", you have a wrong setting in your VBox Image. To change that, open VBox, right click "CentOS 6.3" and click on "change". You should find a "Network" tab in the list, go there and change the used adapter to "Network-bridge", after that you need to pick your network-adapter you'd like to use. Well, if you have your Virtual Machine connected to your Computer and the internet, you are able to start your server. Change the SERVER (!), not DB IP's in the newStobm.bin files to your "eth0" IP you are seeing now. Database IP's stay 127.0.0.1, since the MySQL server is running locally on CentOS. After doing that, change the IP of your "sl.dta" in the Client folder to your VBox IP. You should now be able to connect! Have fun with it

CentOS 6.3: -> Links will be added when 5 people post they would like to have the release, since I won't upload anything unless someone wants it! Would be too much of a waste of time

Client: -> Same goes for Client!

best regards, Dakura

Old 05/12/2014, 16:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
want!

Old 05/12/2014, 16:56   #3

elite*gold: 27
The Black Market: 191/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,117
You are not allowed to share sth including Serverfiles. :P You could only offer something like setting up the Virtual Box or so.
Old 05/12/2014, 22:01   #4

elite*gold: 2470
Received Thanks: 5,407
No serverfiles allowed!

#Closed
Closed Thread

« Suche guten Last Chaos Privat Server | neuer server »