Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RO2:LOTS movement speed hack

Discussion on RO2:LOTS movement speed hack within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old 02/20/2013, 12:44   #61

elite*gold: 0
this is about original idea and u say script bla bla bla bla

cheat not about programming , cheat just a logic .

so many people want cheat , just want ? not research not trial not etc ..

u know i have many cheat in ro 2 , teleport ? flying ? damage bug ( 70% progress ) , etc

so stop ask about I CAN USE SCRIPT BLA BLA BLA

i agree with songsimon
Old 02/20/2013, 13:07   #62

i said i don't need pointer, i never said i don't need aob. did i say i don't need aob? where? evidence please. do you even understand the difference between pointer and aob? aob can contain "??", can pointer contain "??"? and padank, who cares if u have many cheat? did i say i want those from you? dun be absurd, just trying to lick people's boots using "bla bla bla". trying to act cute? and if you have so many cheats, just saying isn't going to prove anything, evidence, if not what you say is not true at all.
Old 02/20/2013, 15:37   #63

i hope that this thread will not be closed -,- we just want you guys to share your discoveries not to brag about how do you discover it and if you dont want to share it then dont say something about other's work here atleast they shared theirs (sorry for the bad english)
Old 02/20/2013, 16:11   #64

exactly. padank loves to brag about his many cheats but there's no evidence of it. i'm just trying to help by creating scripts that will automatically find addresses if anyone finds any working addresses. not like bragging about all the cheats and not even showing any evidence
Old 02/20/2013, 20:02   #65

ok... about the cooldown address, the address dosen't change every time i restart the game... therefore, after many trial and errors... My conclusion is, that is not the real cooldown address, that is just the " display timer " for the cooldown =)
Old 02/20/2013, 21:35   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalala1990 View Post
i said i don't need pointer, i never said i don't need aob. did i say i don't need aob? where? evidence please. do you even understand the difference between pointer and aob? aob can contain "??", can pointer contain "??"? and padank, who cares if u have many cheat? did i say i want those from you? dun be absurd, just trying to lick people's boots using "bla bla bla". trying to act cute? and if you have so many cheats, just saying isn't going to prove anything, evidence, if not what you say is not true at all.
Okay, I am not trying to quarrel with you. Let's just calm it down. Let's talk about facts.

1. Whatever you said about aob, yes, I do understand.
2. What's the purpose for aob? For the ease of finding new pointer/addy when the game update. Correct?
3. Therefore, in order you to locate the addy, you need the aob. But how you gonna get it? You need at least the base pointer addy. (Huh? Don't need pointer?)

4. Yes I understand the ease of aob giving, but what you are saying is, updating the "Base pointer" using asm aob method everytime you need it. Why make it so hard? The base only change when game client update. Just rescan base pointer aob then tadaa it's there! isn't it?

5. And there's something I would like to remind you, aob doesn't mean to be same forever. If developer change the structure of opcode, your aob changed.

6. Yeah, maybe for some hack using aob method is hell lots easier But! For freezing a pointer hack and write an asm? Wow, not saying cannot. Just making your life harder.

Quote:
exactly. padank loves to brag about his many cheats but there's no evidence of it. i'm just trying to help by creating scripts that will automatically find addresses if anyone finds any working addresses. not like bragging about all the cheats and not even showing any evidence
Updating address no need script so troublesome la, just rescan aob and get addy. Wow script woah.

I must be so dumb argueing someone about pointer >.< Just laugh I know it's funny and I am laughing at myself too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2013, 22:55   #67

107C596C
107C5AA4
107C5ABC
134885E4
168EF960
2C0FDA70
40D538F0
40D538F4

I'm suspecting this 8 address is the "Attk DMG" address.. After filtering out all the address, i have this 8 address left... and everytime when a DMG comes out, all 8 address's Value will change... Tried like 20 times, 20 times also value changed... If i don't cast a skill, all 8 address stays quiet with it's current value...

Don't know if the address will change after restart of game... What i did was i change all value to 50 in Float in one shot... when i was changing the 4th address value to 50, my game crash XD
Old 02/21/2013, 03:53   #68

for me, i'm more efficient using aa scripts. aob is array of bytes searching, the developer won't be so crazy to change the whole structure unless they are planning to do a overhaul of the new game. when part of the structure change, i can replace them with "??" so that it will still come up with the correct entry point where i inject my codes into. and i don't only include a few bytes for the aob scanning, i include a whole string of them, so that even if the structure changes, the aob will still be unique. Why script? just tick the script, and you are good to go. isn't this easy?
and do you even know how asm script work? come on, describe to me the steps to create an asm script. i know u assume that i am doing the way you are doing.

undeadrex, for the damage addresses, what do you mean by damage? by providing the addresses, i cannot do anything because they changes everytime the client is restarted. i need to know the steps of how you gather those addresses so that i am able to find them and create a script.
Old 02/21/2013, 09:06   #69

Quote:
for me, i'm more efficient using aa scripts. aob is array of bytes searching, the developer won't be so crazy to change the whole structure unless they are planning to do a overhaul of the new game. when part of the structure change, i can replace them with "??" so that it will still come up with the correct entry point where i inject my codes into. and i don't only include a few bytes for the aob scanning, i include a whole string of them, so that even if the structure changes, the aob will still be unique. Why script? just tick the script, and you are good to go. isn't this easy?
and do you even know how asm script work? come on, describe to me the steps to create an asm script. i know u assume that i am doing the way you are doing.

undeadrex, for the damage addresses, what do you mean by damage? by providing the addresses, i cannot do anything because they changes everytime the client is restarted. i need to know the steps of how you gather those addresses so that i am able to find them and create a script.
What I mean is, create asm doesn't need to use aob. What you been saying is preventing the address to be changed when game client update. That's different for the purpose to create an asm script.

Structure of asm.
[enable]
addy: <--- Just put the address here and call your function can already.
Function

[disable]
addy:
Function

After if the game update, just rescan the aob and replace the address.

1. I would like to point out. You keep mentioning your purpose of writing script is prevent address to be change And That's why i am argueing so hard about it. Why bother writing a script to prevent the address to be change? Just rescan THE AOB of address whenever the game update.

2. And, if i recall my memory well, asm can't call a function on aob. Only doable on vb and c+.
Old 02/21/2013, 13:39   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsimon1990 View Post
What I mean is, create asm doesn't need to use aob. What you been saying is preventing the address to be changed when game client update. That's different for the purpose to create an asm script.

Structure of asm.
[enable]
addy: <--- Just put the address here and call your function can already.
Function

[disable]
addy:
Function

After if the game update, just rescan the aob and replace the address.

1. I would like to point out. You keep mentioning your purpose of writing script is prevent address to be change And That's why i am argueing so hard about it. Why bother writing a script to prevent the address to be change? Just rescan THE AOB of address whenever the game update.

2. And, if i recall my memory well, asm can't call a function on aob. Only doable on vb and c+.
what i mean by changing address is that the address of movement speed always changes whenever the game is restarted, what my script does is that it finds the address using aob and then updates the address of my manually added address with that newfound address. and asm CAN call a function on aob, your memory seems to be failing you for a 23 year old.
Old 02/21/2013, 15:43   #71

guys have you tried the movement now ? i think it doesn't work anymore because of Update (Feb. 21 2013)earlier of the day
Old 02/21/2013, 16:19   #72

my script worked no problem, if u wan, pm me
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/21/2013, 17:01   #73

Quote:
what i mean by changing address is that the address of movement speed always changes whenever the game is restarted, what my script does is that it finds the address using aob and then updates the address of my manually added address with that newfound address. and asm CAN call a function on aob, your memory seems to be failing you for a 23 year old.
Hahaha! THAT"S RIGHT! If you talk about address changing whenever game "RESTART". That's pointer! Once u found the base pointer, the address point itself automatically. lol

New base pointer.
F8F600
offset 94
offset 144

Edit: My bad. The aob changed always and i didn't realise.
Old 02/21/2013, 23:45   #74

I'm sorry I am a real noob about this **** n stuff, but I also want to learn about that pointer , aob, n stuffs. can you post something like a normal person can understand? or noobs like me are not supposed to be here?

thanks!
Old 02/22/2013, 02:27   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsimon1990 View Post
Hahaha! THAT"S RIGHT! If you talk about address changing whenever game "RESTART". That's pointer! Once u found the base pointer, the address point itself automatically. lol

New base pointer.
F8F600
offset 94
offset 144

Included Base pointer aob for those who need.
B4 ?? 4C 18 00
Your base pointer aob is not unique enough, there's a few results with that aob..