Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monster not attacking

Discussion on Monster not attacking within the RO Bots & Macros forum part of the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monster not attacking

Hi Guys.

Ive manage to make my openkore to connect to my own server by trying the official server settings and getting the closest receivepacket in kro folder.

Also got problem with the some monster in lockmap are ignored and not attacking even it is set to 2.
Kafra warp to morroc stuck, and kafra on left prontera unable to locate.
receivepackets 2021_11_03

Can your bot connect to my server and see if you also having the same issue as i am.

ip 15.235.197.112
port 6900
private 1
master_version 0
version 55
serverType iRO
serverEncoding Western
recvpackets recvpackets.txt
addTableFolders iRO
charBlockSize 175
pinCode 0
gameGuard 0
blockingPlayerCancel 1
itemListType 1
sendCryptKeys 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000

Thanks.

Also having issue with the useSelf_Item not working though.

NVM i figured it out.
idRO and receivepacket from 2021_11_03 works fine seems have the same bot as before