Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monster Not Attacking

Discussion on Monster Not Attacking within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monster Not Attacking

Whats the best way to make a boss for example stop running side to side as if its vacced and just attack instead?

I've tried messing with a few things, but nothing has gotten the desired effect :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Monster by dev command not attacking
06/22/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi! I'm using kingtuts action 9. Why is it that any monster I call using the DEV callmonster command doesn't attack me? They just follow me around and run around me. I called a monster in the same map where that monster is attacking me, but that same monster which I summoned is not attacking me.
Monster Hunter tri zocker gesucht lvl 40+ high rank monster
10/13/2011 - Consoles - 5 Replies
Ich suche wie der titel schon sagt einen oder eine monster hunter zocker oder zockerin ^^ ich muss dringend ein paar high rank monster machen in tundra wie gigginox und andere Ich bitte nur um ein paar matches wo ich steine abbauen kann und anschliessend das monster töten kann
la bot not attacking
07/26/2011 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
having problems with the la bot it worked great the first day then the 2nd day it will auto pick but not auto attack just stands there....... ive changed nothing so wdf is up any help would be great thxs:handsdown:
Non-PvP Npc Attacking
02/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
On normal servers, when you attempt to kill some NPC of the opposite factions, two very bad things can happen: 1. The factional NPCs can attack you, and you will not be able to attack them back due to the "Invalid Target" message. e.g. attacking Astranaar 2. The factional NPCs PvP enable you, and surrounding players of the opposite faction can burn you into the ground. e.g. attacking Orgrimmar The solution lies within the use of a pet. Usually this pertains to either a Hunter or a...