Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For the starters of RIFT

Discussion on For the starters of RIFT within the Rift forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For the starters of RIFT

Heyo!
Who want to start playing RIFT, and want some Plat for starting, plus a helpful friend, register with my refferal link

Link:

Shard:Icewatch
Factionefiant
Charname:Gloxiak
Old 07/19/2013, 03:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
how much platin?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Starters By OxyGen & RoBy4You
03/18/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 5 Replies
: Salut Am facu 3 Startere pentru clientele voastre Starter Cliente cu MC http://s9.postimage.org/5vxw1klwf/asd.png Descarca : GirlShare - Download Starter BY OxyGen v1.0.exe Starter Cliente cu metin2.bin
[Question item starters?]
12/16/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
I remember that i can place a starter id code for the characters but i forgot what name of procedures it was in the database gamedata.dbo procedures if anyone can help i would be glad and thankful. Ex. Legendary Aqua swords pre elemental. Ex. Apple in starter bag. Cheers, Syn here. #Edit found it and all i was looking for boohay.
Adding item to bag for starters
12/04/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I been reading the guide for this http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-guide s-releases/492145-guide-spawn-newbie-gift-newcomer -inventory-replace-method.html And i have looked closly into it and I havnt got this on my database these codes Neither the comment below that .... wel i did but it didnt work ... i tryed searching for the QuickHPpotions inside the cq actions couldnt find anything i dont know what to do ? All my accounts spawn with is Cloths and HP pots and MP pots can...
Runescape-Videos+TuT for starters(ger)
01/27/2011 - Runescape - 5 Replies
You need help by runescape? Go here: YouTube - Kanal von runescape or here : YouTube - Channel from RabbitfurProductions TuT in German for starters:(German) I Dont translate it Wenn ihr in Runescape beginnt solltet ihr: Als erstes mal versuchen ein paar Männer und Frauen für Goldmünzen zu killen. Es macht nichts wenn ihr mal sterbt. Da ihr noch nicht soviel wert habt. Weil wenn man stirbt verliert man alles. Dort steht dann aber ein Grab und man kann es wieder aufsammeln.
THE BEST BUILD FOR STARTERS
11/28/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
WHATS THE BEST BUILD ON 2MOONS FOR NEWBIES?