Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

THE BEST BUILD FOR STARTERS

Discussion on THE BEST BUILD FOR STARTERS within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question THE BEST BUILD FOR STARTERS

WHATS THE BEST BUILD ON 2MOONS FOR NEWBIES?
Old 11/27/2009, 10:58   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
For what class?
Old 11/27/2009, 11:07   #3

elite*gold: 20
most normal builds are usually just stats for the weapons requirement then rest into heal.
Old 11/27/2009, 11:11   #4

For noobies i suggest you look at the help book first.
Old 11/27/2009, 13:06   #5

elite*gold: 260
Stay away from summie, would be my advice, go with a hunter or mage also there are plenty of build guides out there just search on google.
Old 11/27/2009, 21:13   #6

Yeah, the summy doesn't become good until later in the game, at lvl 97 when they get a good cosmos skill. Mages kinda suck unless you hack, because they are so ******* slow. If you do hack, with skill and shield, (with shield anyone is unstoppable) mages are ******* bad ***, and can **** **** up. Idk, so the question is, are you going to hack?
Old 11/27/2009, 21:26   #7

elite*gold: 20
there is no such thing as a "best build". There are different builds, each with their own pros and cons. Search for different builds for whatever class you're interested in, and decide which one you like. Or just experiment with your own custom build. We're hackers, so it's not hard to level up, mess up, and make a new account to start over on.
Old 11/27/2009, 23:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerset View Post
Stay away from summie, would be my advice, go with a hunter or mage also there are plenty of build guides out there just search on google.
summys can fck u up they dont need build guide, they just need one build and then they can destroy u
Old 11/28/2009, 01:27   #9

If you want a simple class/build to get used to the game, go with the Azure Knight. Go with the Dual axe build (every level put 1 dex, 2 str, 2 heal). Ignore the low-level 2-weapon skills that require Dual Mastery, just max Dual Mastery from the first skill page. On the second skill page, everything is useful. On the 3rd skill page, get dual advance and all following skills.

This build is not the best for everything, but it gets you used to the game and controls, and it's pretty strong.