Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple Fish Bot

Discussion on Simple Fish Bot within the Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Rift category.

Old 11/28/2012, 20:25   #31

elite*gold: 0
Ok, Im a simple minded individual it seems..
So please bare with me..
I downloaded the Pfisher.zip, dragged it onto my desktop, Edited the Fishconfig file, turned on the log, click pfisher.exe. Pick my spot to cast and when it reels it in, if its not a first time catch it says fish got away before the second Reel it in occurs... As long as it is a one time catch it works just fine, it even recasts..
Old 11/28/2012, 21:37   #32

Patch broke this today. They removed the Reel it in! message from the chat log. All you have now is the pointer changing icons. Any way to make it work with that?
Old 11/28/2012, 22:06   #33

Yea, I Had a whole lot of issues trying to get the Autokey one to work..Lol, Unless im walked by the hand Im pretty sure I wont be getting that one to work..
I mean I can get it to cast and everything, but the fish keeps getting away cuz im abotu as dumb as nails tryign to find a good place for the hot spot on my female elf...
Old 11/28/2012, 22:41   #34

It took 5 seconds to set it up :/
Old 11/28/2012, 23:54   #35

Well, It recasts and it will catch the fish "AS LONG" as it doesnt need a second tug...other then that its working fine..THats the only thing boggling me is how to get it to pul lthe second time when it comes up..Is there a Certain spot on the female Elf that i need to use for the hot spot?
Old 11/29/2012, 00:24   #36

U must be using the older version...hes newer one ran off the log and didnt need to use the hot spot
Old 11/29/2012, 16:44   #37

well im using fihing9.AHK, and I finally got it working for the most part, the only issue I have now is if it goes on a 3rd pull, the fish always gets away..but hey, i can deal wit that, the way they have it right now i rarly get a 3rd pull...
Old 12/04/2012, 01:38   #38

Yeah gurgash i am having the issue where it will only work for no more than that one pull. How did you fix it?
Old 12/05/2012, 07:57   #39

I didnt have to do anything really, I just had to find a nice hotspot...
I have rendering on, and i have my toon scrolled in just enoguh where my toons feet hit the
action bar, also have my angle tilted a bit so that the angle is just right, I then use the bottom left foot as my hot spot on my female guardian elf.. I also have a cloack equiped and flapping on, so when she reels in the clock goes down to where the foot was, and then also does this for second one, but the third pull i cant figure out.
Old 12/10/2012, 06:46   #40

Sorry all. Did not realize the thread was blowing up. After the patch they did move the log into the documents folder. If you are using the line reader simply change the path info. Tested it yesterday and its still working great.

As far as the pixel detect one, remember when you set it up and the char pulls back. It needs to be just enough to where the char leans forward a tad to still show the ground while reeling in the second and third time. One the second and third pull the char should lean back just enough to trigger the pull again. Small window but can be done.
Old 12/16/2012, 10:56   #41

Hey been trying to use this bot. I had it working fine for a while and now suddenly it doesnt want to work. It trys to real in within seconds of casting every time no matter what i do.
Old 12/22/2012, 16:23   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildkatt87 View Post
Hey been trying to use this bot. I had it working fine for a while and now suddenly it doesnt want to work. It trys to real in within seconds of casting every time no matter what i do.

Its currently broken. The log version anyway. Rift took out the ?Reel it in? log and currently looking into a fix.
Old 02/03/2015, 07:35   #43

it don't work anymore.....what happened?