Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Simple Fish Bot

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
cpath = C:\Program Files\RIFT Game\log.txt

Nothing about how many lines I have just a message about keeping the file small



Worldshaker is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldshaker View Post
cpath = C:\Program Files\RIFT Game\log.txt

Nothing about how many lines I have just a message about keeping the file small

Well last thing to do then is lower your UAC. Click start>search type UAC. Lower the setting and reboot computer.

If when you type /log it says Enabled and the path is correct, your computer is stopping it from working. Very common with Autohotkey scripts.


Jebbit is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
I always turn UAC off when I to a fresh install of window =)

All my other AHK scripts work btw
Worldshaker is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldshaker View Post
I always turn UAC off when I to a fresh install of window =)

All my other AHK scripts work btw
beating my head...... possibly check files to make sure they did not go "Read Only"


Jebbit is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Not on read only. Gonna try on another PC

UPDATE: dont work on other PC as well.
Worldshaker is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldshaker View Post
Not on read only. Gonna try on another PC

UPDATE: dont work on other PC as well.
Glad we got it working. Finally.
Jebbit is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Yep. Thanks for all your help
Worldshaker is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
You said "very simple fisher" but setting this baby is not simple at all :/ Ty for ur efforts tho...
kayrahan is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
It is VERY simple...takes one mouse click to set up
Worldshaker is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Heyho, also tried your bot today after I had problems with the simple AutoHotkey solution. But for me the logbased bot won't work too.
It seems that it has problems reading the .ini file:
I set up everything as stated (log turned on, its filling, changed the path in the ini file and turned the warning message off) but it won't work. The warning still pops up and the bot doesn't listen to the "Reel it in" message.
Any ideas or do I have to pack the bot to a special path?

Thanks for your work so far.
Paradox0n is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 115
I am actually out of town for the next 2 weeks. It seems my compiled script is not working for some people. If I can remember when I get home I can send you the actual un-complied version to run with Autohotkey. It has been working for people. Guessing a security issue when I compile it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox0n View Post
Heyho, also tried your bot today after I had problems with the simple AutoHotkey solution. But for me the logbased bot won't work too.
It seems that it has problems reading the .ini file:
I set up everything as stated (log turned on, its filling, changed the path in the ini file and turned the warning message off) but it won't work. The warning still pops up and the bot doesn't listen to the "Reel it in" message.
Any ideas or do I have to pack the bot to a special path?

Thanks for your work so far.
Jebbit is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
is there any hotkey buttons i can press to pause the script? i use two monitors to watch stuff while its going. i tried ctrl p, windows key + P, pause/break key. none seem to work.
afr0man is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by afr0man View Post
is there any hotkey buttons i can press to pause the script? i use two monitors to watch stuff while its going. i tried ctrl p, windows key + P, pause/break key. none seem to work.
F10 to pause and f12 to continue while casting.
Jebbit is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Since Rift updated... no log.txt file? Did turn on /log but dont see a log anymore. Tried making a file, to see if Rift would write to it... no go.
Spitt is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 115
f10 pause while its actually fishing,and f12 to continue.

Because rift moved where the log is. I believe its in your documents folder now.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitt View Post
Since Rift updated... no log.txt file? Did turn on /log but dont see a log anymore. Tried making a file, to see if Rift would write to it... no go.


Jebbit is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
A Simple basic plan for a simple old skool server.
Why doesn't somebody makes a good 60/70/80 cap server? Only chinese chars, the right masteries like the old silkroad, everybody is instant lvl...
11 Replies - SRO PServer Advertising
Autoit bot(Craft/Fish) - Simple bot
This not is no longer kept up to date by me. I will continue to support Shadow bot II.
313 Replies - Final Fantasy XIV
AngelBot 2.7 / / Fish Opens / / Uses as Little Fish Feed / /
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2sX0qUYqQe8/THiuydw1LYI/AAAAAAAAAYs/eUdQGjz8zzk/s1600/Aionbot1.jpg Virustotal: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware...
2 Replies - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.