Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

A Simple basic plan for a simple old skool server.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Simple basic plan for a simple old skool server.

Why doesn't somebody makes a good 60/70/80 cap server?
Only chinese chars, the right masteries like the old silkroad, everybody is instant lvl 60/70/80 when they start so no leveling and bullshit anymore, just give people an empty account lvl 60/70/80 with basic highest level stuff with 0%, low gold drop rate from mobs and bigger rewards if people job. Make alchemy hard. Disable sox if the server would have 60 cap. Just add sos if the cap is 70 and just add som if the cap is 80. And add stuff to the store beside npc stuff like: Armor/weapon/accesory +5 for a high price (for 60,70 and 80 cap), Armor/weapon/accesory +7 for a much higher price (for 70 and 80 cap) and Armor/weapon/accesory +9 for an insane price (also 70 and 80 cap). In this way people their characters will be more balanced and people will have to help eachother out to do trades and earn big money. People will job for these items then. And people that bot or prefer botting will get low amounts of money but can keep up by doing alchemy themself by the elixirs that drop. Off course don't make elixirs drop like rain. For stones: instead of putting them in a store. Make people choose a reward for jobbing, stones (amount of 10-15 for example) or money or a pet or other stuff.
About silk items. Basic old silkroad. No avatars, no magic lucky powder or damage/defence increase scrolls and other shit. Add the old job suits 20k ones and 1 mil ones (1 mil suits only can be obtained by people who get lvl 5 jobbing for example, but this will take time, so not lvl 5 after 4 trades), but add the new jobsystem (hunter reward). I'm sure people are looking for a server like this. Also add capture the flag, togui village and FW (2 times a week).
I would prefer Vsro-files (heard these are the most stable and people who want to bot can bot with mbot or kdbot or jrebot, but they have slightly lower rewards then people who job off course). 2 IPs max so no Turks do multi gold farming with 10 accounts. Make 2 botting chars earn 60% from what one jobbing char earns. Or something in that way. And please no corrupting and hamachi.

Keep downloading links up to date and add a plan to install everything. Cause yeah, some people remain noobs at installing something but they are also valuable players and maybe donators.

Work with a crew of more then 1 person, look at other servers with only 1 gm, all died and fancy bullshit like that.

AS FIRST GEN PLAYERs WE CAN ONLY DREAM OF A SERVER LIKE THIS.

If any people would like to add something to this idea or change something to it let me know.

And I'm not a Turk, Egy or any kind of muslim. Don't start flaming. I'm just a regular guy with a regular life who wants to play the old silkroad now and then like the old days besides having a GF and other hobbies.

I know shit about modding and programming so I leave it to the pros. I don't feel like making my own server, I don't feel like hosting a server, I don't want to do any of this shit because I know shit about it. All I do is hand over ideas.

I'm now going to sleep dream about this server ROFL.

And to make all the old gen players cry: xD

Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/21/2012, 01:21   #2

Ohey, my signature is talking about soem **** like this. ^^

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2012, 01:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by virusxd View Post
Ohey, my signature is talking about soem **** like this. ^^
Yeah, we have some exact same ideas 100K. And not only Pvp but also Pve. I remember times ******* up yarkan with 4 parties and after that happy trading with a guild. Chars had to run before they got killed by Yarkan. ^^ Look, people like me who are working besides studying and who will work within a year or so still want to play silkroad too. I don't want to start all over and over again leveling my shitaccount to lvl 80. Doing the same old **** all over again. Server owners just have to see the following thing. We have became lazy. We just want to cut to the chase, we want to start jobbing, doing pvp, doing FW or hunt a unique instead of powerleveling.
Old 02/21/2012, 01:52   #4

I guess there are not even English server owners, they won't host a good server because turk and egyptian kids would ruin it.

We're the remaining hope for the english psro community. We just have to find someone to grant our wishes and listen to our ideas to put them in their servlar ^^

Old 02/21/2012, 02:02   #5

I just wish somebody could get their hands on 100% legit iSRO 80cap server files then maybe just change the rates up to what we'd like. I'd **** myself so hard for that
Old 02/21/2012, 02:06   #6

Well, wait until 1.208 files are released and hope for a host to listen our prayers and he implements our ideas ^^
Old 02/21/2012, 11:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by virusxd View Post
I guess there are not even English server owners, they won't host a good server because turk and egyptian kids would ruin it.

We're the remaining hope for the english psro community. We just have to find someone to grant our wishes and listen to our ideas to put them in their servlar ^^
Well ok, Turks and Egies are annoying but I don't mind as long if there is enough English community. We always rape them back harder lol. It was perfect on backto70s for example, but less jobbing then.
Old 02/21/2012, 11:49   #8

Received Thanks: 1,387
Everyone can write what server he need but not all can create server..
Old 02/21/2012, 12:24   #9

As if doing this **** would be any hard, lol.

The **** is that I can't HAVE IT ON MY PC, else I WOULD HOST IT MYSELF.

People is too dumb to understand such simple thing omg
Old 02/21/2012, 19:14   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transporter_ View Post
Everyone can write what server he need but not all can create server..
As you can read I don't have time and I can't do it cause I suck at programming and stuff. So I'm waiting for a nerd who's still a virgin at his 30th birthday to make one like this..
Old 02/21/2012, 19:36   #11

well that was a useless thread... theres plenty of 80 cap CH only servers released its called using "search"..
Old 02/21/2012, 23:04   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by msimon07 View Post
well that was a useless thread... theres plenty of 80 cap CH only servers released its called using "search"..
Ask yourself why I make this large piece of text. Your answer is useless. I'm everyday on this ******* forum section 'searching' for a good private server. I played them all. Everyday I read shitcomments from noobs like you. Maybe someone knows a server that has not been mentioned here on the forum. I don't know. This is my search for a good private server I like because all the others here advertised suck eventually.

« 90Cap Only CHN / 65x/All FW have | WTB Server With Free Silk ! Without Noob Gm !! »